What's new

ECP nullifies by-election in NA-75 Daska, orders re-polling on March 18

PML-N clinches NA-75 Daska by-poll with huge margin (tribune.com.pk)

I'm thinking of joining PML-N. They're gonna win the new election; Hamza Shahbaz being CM Punjab and Maryam Nawaz being the PM. I'm gonna lose out so better make the most of it and eat whatever pie they're gonna throw out. Maybe get a plot or two, a few cars and hard cash by converting my family to PML-N.

IK is gonna leave them a better Pakistan and they're gonna thoroughly enjoy the better environment and make a shitload of money. People; if you haven't joined yet; join PML-N!

I'm thinking of joining PML-N. They're gonna win the new election; Hamza Shahbaz being CM Punjab and Maryam Nawaz being the PM. I'm gonna lose out so better make the most of it and eat whatever pie they're gonna throw out. Maybe get a plot or two, a few cars and hard cash by converting my family to PML-N.

IK is gonna leave them a better Pakistan and they're gonna thoroughly enjoy the better environment and make a shitload of money. People; if you haven't joined yet; join PML-N!
This seat was with pmln since 1990.

Now after getting support of ECP and Judges, pmln managed to win after 2nd attempt.

Still from 2018 pti lost by 40,000 votes and today by 19,000 votes. This is after 2nd time of voting.

It's crazy how jahil Pakistani people are
Choro yar.
I've come to the conclusion this country won't last another 10 years. I'm in for pillaging whatever is left and take the next flight out.
This seat was with pmln since 1990.

Now after getting support of ECP and Judges, pmln managed to win after 2nd attempt.

Still from 2018 pti lost by 40,000 votes and today by 19,000 votes. This is after 2nd time of voting.
Oh stop crying and whining. PTI decreased lead to 17000 from 40000. Isn't this a success?
168D1C78-07A1-4C72-95E1-04F811936508.jpeg
A2AB87B2-5130-439C-8760-2F56C9C5EE3B.jpeg

This is Buzdar factor. This is not only Buzdar who is incompetent but this is IK who is incompetent to such a level that he cannot see the incompetency of Buzdar. This will be Buzdar who will bring PML N into power in 2023 and the blame goes to IK.

IK's incompetency is unmatched to anyone and then there is his Ego. IK's ego starts where his incompetency ends and there is no end of IK's ego. IK has given us dreams in 20 years of his political struggle and he proved to be such a egoistic, incompetent and dumb person that I don't see any hope for Pakistan. This guy has not only wasted 20 years of himself but also for Pakistan.

Last edited:
This is Buzdar factor. This is not only Buzdar who is incompetent but this is IK who is incompetent to such a level that he cannot see the incompetency of Buzdar. This will be Buzdar who will bring PML N into power in 2023 and the blame goes to IK.

IK's incompetency is unmatched to anyone and then there is his Ego. IK's ego starts where his incompetency ends and there is no end of IK's ego. IK has given us dreams in 20 years of his political figure and he proved to be such a egoistic, incompetent and dumb person that I don't see any hope for Pakistan. This guy has not only wasted 20 years of himself but also for Pakistan.

IK won Province of KP twice. He must have done something right there?

IK's incompetency is unmatched to anyone and then there is his Ego. IK's ego starts where his incompetency ends and there is no end of IK's ego. IK has given us dreams in 20 years of his political struggle and he proved to be such a egoistic, incompetent and dumb person that I don't see any hope for Pakistan. This guy has not only wasted 20 years of himself but also for Pakistan.
and you just wasted my time with your post.

He was always dumb. Im the dim Khan. But being PM made it clear to everyone in last 3 years. He never left container.

Oh stop crying and whining. PTI decreased lead to 17000 from 40000. Isn't this a success?
View attachment 732956View attachment 732957

Usman Abid (Ind) Candidate in 2018 joins PTI and supporting PTI candidate in this 2021 Elections.
Therefore, it is a huge defeat bcz despite low turns out in this election PTI+Ind loose 25K votes to their tally of 2018 and PMLN gains 8K votes to their tally of 2018 in this By-Election.

20182021Diff
Turnout55.84%43.33%-12.51%
PMLN Vote101,617110,0758,458
PTI Vote61,43293,433- 25,570
Usman Abid (Ind)57,571

Usman Abid (Ind) Candidate in 2018 joins PTI and supporting PTI candidate in this 2021 Elections.
Therefore, it is a huge defeat bcz despite low turns out in this election PTI+Ind loose 25K votes to their tally of 2018 and PMLN gains 8K votes to their tally of 2018 in this By-Election.

20182021Diff
Turnout55.84%43.33%-12.51%
PMLN Vote101,617110,0758,458
PTI Vote61,43293,433- 25,570
Usman Abid (Ind)57,571
why you needed ECP to win election that is also in 2nd attemp even then kept complaining before the result? IK was right that nawaz needs umpire to win. This just prove why you guys not complaining now lol.
He was always dumb. Im the dim Khan. But being PM made it clear to everyone in last 3 years. He never left container.
that dumb managed to stopped smuggling of mobile in Pakistan. Which your bhagora leader couldnt. Left his daughter here and ppl like you thinks nawaz will care for you lol

Back
Top Bottom