What's new

Dubai pardons Norwegian woman accused of adultery

Just like the other day when they published the news that a person was arrested because he uploaded a video on Youtube without publishing the complete background.

What background? Dude uploaded a video of someone assaulting another person in public, what more do you need?

I send this to some of you here who think that she deserves it: You know what, brains are awesome, I wish you have one :cuckoo:

I cant imagine that what should I do if I were her.

Most probably a pakistani .

That is not even the point,trying to shift the discussion to India is ridiculous,even if you get raped in India at least you won't get arrested for that and most certainly,like in every civilised country the authorities will go for the perpetrators not the victim.I don't care if the attacker was indian,emirati or westerner I care about this stupid response from the authorities in Dubai.

@Tanja -welcome to PDF,the home of many idiots who think that their religion comes down to "if the girl wears a mini skirt she's a slut and she's asking for it".

Last edited by a moderator:
recently the Indian Court decreed that educated women cant cry rape. if they are in relation and if Indian men rape them they should take it as part of package. Thats secular law. Sorry we dont need it.

Where did you find it? Is this the quality of journalism in Pakistan?

As far as the sharia law or for that matter the point of 4 witnesses as claimed by ignorant Indians here well for your information that was for protection of WOMEN when males or any bigot level allegation of sex on women.

The law is NOT That women will have to produce witnesses rather the law WAS that if men or any conspirator level allegations against a woman and women of having sex than the the one who accused the women will have to bring 4 witnesses who saw her having sex.

In case the accusers bring 4 witnesses then guess what those 4 would have been in thick warm soup with their @$$es grilled as Sharia will question their standing as to what they were doing by becoming silent speactator to the "crime". Hence non come forward and the women were saved from false allegations of sex.

Well, this link below says something very different, though I am not sure about the quality of this link. But can you provide any credible link to support what you claim?

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: What Must a Woman Do to Prove Rape?

You can also check this:

For a rape trial to go ahead in Pakistan, four adult Muslim men, 'all of a pious and trustworthy nature', must have witnessed the attack and be willing to testify. Evidence from female and non-Muslim witnesses is considered worthless. A woman who can't produce those witnesses can be prosecuted for fornication and alleging a false crime, the penalties for which are stoning, lashings or prison.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/sep/17/pakistan.theobserver
Courtesy @kurup

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont deny my statement was provocative. But they were intended to make members here ask for change from these Sharia laws to Universal Secular Laws...in countries like Pakistan itself.

The only reason for this being that I find many Pakistani members here say 'more Islam' and 'more Islamization' is needed to counter the ill effects of the previous 'Islamization efforts'.

I hope you get my drift.
Regardless..Apology for being so direct and I remove my previous posts.

In USA they have Christianity based and in India Hinduism based laws but are called secular, officially. So in Pakistan the best way is to do it the other way around, let's call it 'Sharia' and keep on improving, names don't matter.

Btw, I've seen members from India and US proudly back my claim.

I remeber reading somewhere that after being the largest immigration population , crime rate by Indians in UAE being less than pakistanis and bangladeshis .

Knife-Wielding Pakistani Bus Driver Attempts to Rape Female U.S. Navy Sailor — Ends Up Getting Beat Up and Locked in a Stranglehold Instead | TheBlaze.com

I call bullshit, it was published on a popular newspaper the crime rates are lowest amongst Pakistanis (nominally and more so in proportion to population)
Btw it's still on the news (emirates247.com) about 8 Indian men raping 4 school girls so stfu

Rape conviction doesn't require 4 witnesses. Convictions can happen without them.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it just needs the rapists to confess!! LOL!

Yes,that's a lesson for westerners,there are plenty of sandy beaches all over the world where you won't get jailed for beeing the victim of rape.These cases should come in the brochures of "Visit Dubai"

Europe has some of the most beautiful beaches and coastlines in the world. Especially the Mediterranean stretching from Spain to the Greece. Envy of the world.

Europe has some of the most beautiful beaches and coastlines in the world. Especially the Mediterranean stretching from Spain to the Greece. Envy of the world.

They prolly won't let you in for being a 'P@ki', so UAE is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom