What's new

Drones won't fly without bases in India

Totally misleading article based on a tenuous interpretation of one very general quote by Mr. Hagel.

With bases from the Middle East to Diego Garcia to Australia and beyond, the need for Andeman Islands is simply not there.
You hit the nail

With USA bases in Deigo Garcia and Singapore, Makes little sense to have drone bases in Andaman, unless the objective to monitor Myammar and Bangladesh

KIRANA HILLS, SARGODHA: THE COLD TESTS

Pakistan’s first cold test of its nuclear device was carried out on 11 March 1983 in the Kirana Hills near Sargodha, home of the Pakistan Air Force’s main air base and the Central Ammunition Depot (CAD). Cold Test (CT) is a means of testing the working of a nuclear device without a nuclear explosion and the resultant radiation. This is achieved by triggering an actual bomb by initiating a chain reaction but without the radioactive fissile material needed to detonate it. The test was overseen by Dr. Ishfaq Ahmed. ...

Also, during the 1983-1990 period, the Wah Group went on to design and develop an atomic bomb small enough to be carried on the wing of a small fighter such as the F-16. It worked alongside the PAF to evolve and perfect delivery techniques of the nuclear bomb including ‘conventional free-fall’, ‘loft bombing’, ‘toss bombing’ and ‘low-level laydown’ attack techniques using combat aircraft. Today, the PAF has perfected all four techniques of nuclear weapons delivery using F-16 and Mirage-V combat aircraft indigenously configured to carry nuclear weapons.

When Mountains Move: The Story of Chagai - Nuclear, Missile and Space Warfare - PakDef.org : Pakistan Military Consortium
Okay, that still doesn't actually mention anything about the bomb actually being put into service. A bomb isn't like other systems, you can develop a bomb relatively quickly, inducting it can take years.

Don't try to justify your actions with lies. You gave it because I called out a moronic post by a Pakistani. The first two negative ratings you gave me were for calling Desert Fighter an idiot (that is after he called me one), but did you give him a negative rating? Nope... There goes your theory of insulting other members.

Aaaaand, you continue to insult me, way to go there, seems you'll never learn. If you can show when DF called you an idiot, I will give him a negative rating, simple as that.

It's funny how you continue to insult Pakistanis, and complain about them, despite the fact that you're pretty much on a Pakistani forum. It's like you're looking for attention.

Yea sure you would have.
I would have. My title restricts me heavily, and I can get into deeper trouble than you for putting up false negative ratings.

Well he is Pakistani... and I made an assertion that he learnt it from a Madrassah.. What exactly in that warrants a negative rating? Oh thats right, it's because I insulted one of your Pakistani friends.
For one thing, you're putting up the common insult which insinuates that Pakistanis only learn in Madrassahs.

Second, notice how I DIDN'T give you a negative rating on your following comment.

Drones won't fly without bases in India
Not really up on my India Pakistan history, but the last time Pakistan tried to "speak" to India, didn't you get your asses handed to you? Might want to stop "speaking" to India, it doesn't seem to end well for you guys.

This was a harsh, but acceptable comment. It was within forum rules, so I let it go, same thing with Suparco's comment. It was poorly made out, but within forum rules.

So, as you can see, I've exercised myself within the framework of the forum rules.

If you have a problem, please contact @WebMaster or @jaibi and have them review my negative ratings.

Last edited:
Didn't the Indians give base(s) to Israel in the 1990s to attack Pakistani nuclear facilities... until Pakistan of course threatened to nuke India regardless where an attack on Pakistan's nuclear facilities came from.

India maybe making another stupid move, perhaps, but make no mistake, India will be spoken in a language it best understands.

Mirror+4.jpg

I cant even believe that people from a country that doesn't even have the courage to shoot down an US predator drone,a country that is 7 times smaller than us, is warning us...:omghaha::omghaha:...

If you have a bit of sense go compare the military capabilities of India & Pakistan..Go check out India's ICBMs,Aircraft Carriers,SSBNs,Air Superiority Fighters,SLBMs,Stealth Warships,NCW capabilities & Spysats.....

Last edited:
Didn't the Indians give base(s) to Israel in the 1990s to attack Pakistani nuclear facilities... until Pakistan of course threatened to nuke India regardless where an attack on Pakistan's nuclear facilities came from.

India maybe making another stupid move, perhaps, but make no mistake, India will be spoken in a language it best understands.

Its just figment of Imagination of Mullas who wanted to persuade Pakstani to become terrorists.. Its utter lie..

Not really up on my India Pakistan history, but the last time Pakistan tried to "speak" to India, didn't you get your asses handed to you? Might want to stop "speaking" to India, it doesn't seem to end well for you guys.

Hi,

Not like the thrashing the u s forces have taken in afghanistan.

The indians handed our assess and we handed them their asses---but the way the afg handed your asses in afg----would be the lime light of history books for centuries to come---actually eternity.

Aaaaand, you continue to insult me, way to go there,

Get off your high horse.. there was nothing in that post that was insulting. Seems like you don't know the difference between an insult and criticism.

If you can show when DF called you an idiot, I will give him a negative rating, simple as that.

Saudi-India defence cooperation pact next month | Page 7

Called me apu (not that i'm offended), but still an insult. Then you gave me a negative rating for this (which i still don't understand because there is nothing in that post that warranted a negative rating):

Saudi-India defence cooperation pact next month | Page 7

There goes your insult theory right out the window.

It's funny how you continue to insult Pakistanis, and complain about them, despite the fact that you're pretty much on a Pakistani forum. It's like you're looking for attention.

Oh silly me, here I am thinking this is an Indian Forum or something..

I would have. My title restricts me heavily, and I can get into deeper trouble than you for putting up false negative ratings.

Look above, I've proven otherwise.

For one thing, you're putting up the common insult which insinuates that Pakistanis only learn in Madrassahs.

So one comment directed at one poster and you got that I insulted all Pakistanis? Great logic there bud. Sounds to me like you took it personally even though it wasn't directed at you. Negative rating due to a personal vendetta perhaps?

So, as you can see, I've exercised myself within the framework of the forum rules.

You took one post where you didn't give me a negative rating and used it as an example to prove your theory, but left out all the other ones. Keep making hollow statements, just makes you look foolish.

Hi,

Not like the thrashing the u s forces have taken in afghanistan.

The indians handed our assess and we handed them their asses---but the way the afg handed your asses in afg----would be the lime light of history books for centuries to come---actually eternity.

Ummm I think you've confused the U.S and the Russians. Russians got their asses handed to them not the US. We've accomplished our goals.

And the Indians have handed you your butts in every war as far as I can tell. 90,000 POW's, talk about an *** kicking.

Its just figment of Imagination of Mullas who wanted to persuade Pakstani to become terrorists.. Its utter lie..

Oh don't say the words Mullah and Pakistani in the same sentence... @That Guy might think it's an insult directed at him and every other Pakistani and might give you a negative rating. 8-)

Last edited:
Ummm I think you've confused the U.S and the Russians. Russians got their asses handed to them not the US. We've accomplished our goals.
And the Indians have handed you your butts in every war as far as I can
The reason Pakistan is where it is today is because it has people like him masquerading as "think tanks"
I remember when you refuted his assertion of Pakistan building JF-17 with the fact that Pakistan can not build a car engine.He had no answer and retaliated by giving you a negative rating on another thread.Talk about being anal retentive :D
He will probably think this is another insult to prove my point.
Anyways don't worry about it.Its just a number next to your name.

indians---

And the Indians have handed you your butts in every war as far as I can tell. 90,000 POW's, talk about an *** kicking.

Goal my asssss---running out of afg with your tail between your legs. U S military is so fortunate that there was no one to supply the afghans similar weapons as they had during russian invasion.

U S military which hardly has control of the ground 50 yds outside of its FORTS ---- 'bases'---the military that pays the taliban for safe passage of good from chamman to their base or from torkham to their bases---wallah---indeed a victorious force----that cannot guarantee safety in its headquarters.

How the standards been lowered----.

90k pows in bangladesh---okay---it was a seperate nation and became one---. But with numbers that india has---we should have been neutralized at any and every oppurtunity they had..

If pakistan was the size of india and india was the size of pakistan---there would have been no nation such as india----maybe in the history books.

Buddy---you have been brainwashed----there was no u s mission in afg----it was only murder inc---a war started by defence industry and taken over by private contractors.

As I stated---even after 12 years of occupation the u s military does not own the land 50 yds away from the barbed wire of their bases----and all the food and extras that go into those bases----the u s military [pays the taliban for safe passage----. Isn't that a great way to accomplish the mission. Don't believe in all the lies you have been told.

They indians didnot have the ballz in 2002---they didnot have the ballz in 2008 either----

Last edited:
The reason Pakistan is where it is today is because it has people like him masquerading as "think tanks"
I remember when you refuted his assertion of Pakistan building JF-17 with the fact that Pakistan can not build a car engine.He had no answer and retaliated by giving you a negative rating on another thread.Talk about being anal retentive :D
He will probably think this is another insult to prove my point.

Incoming negative rating from @That Guy 8-)

Utter bullshit! Stop living in Lululand. This post of yours made you look awfully silly!

And Pakistan threatened to nuke India?? :woot: :omghaha: Oh well, like we'll be sitting in the park eating lollypops and watching the fun! Get real. Remember, two can play the nuclear game, not just Pakistan! Go threaten Burkina Faso, not India! Don't try to punch above your weight.

Cheers!

Goal my asssss---running out of afg with your tail between your legs.

Is the taliban still in power? Didn't think so.

U S military is so fortunate that there was no one to supply thyem similar weapons as they had during russian invasion.

Russians tried and failed. U.S. accuses Russia in supplying weapons to al-Qaida and Taliban - Kavkazcenter.com

U S military which hardly has control of the ground 50 yds outside of its FORTS ---- 'bases'---the military that pays the taliban for safe passage of good from chamman to their base or from torkham to their bases---wallah---indeed a victorious force----that cannot guarantee safety in its headquarters.

No we pay the Pakistani's to kill their own countrymen and you guys do it willingly.

Is the taliban still in power? Didn't think so.

Russians tried and failed. U.S. accuses Russia in supplying weapons to al-Qaida and Taliban - Kavkazcenter.com

No we pay the Pakistani's to kill their own countrymen and you guys do it willingly.

I guess you didnot know the part that the u s military paid the taliban for safe passage of food to their bases.

here is what happened my brain washed friend---. When pakistan put sanctions on the truck supply route of u s goods from the port of karachi to chaman and torkham----the attacks by the taliban on the u s troops also slowed down to a trickle. Once the supply line was restored---it was back to business by the taliban. Their leaders made statements that they were financially hurting during that time as there was no funds coming in---they were not able to pay their troops and so could not carry out attacks.

Buddy---did you know that your military stuck to the afghan flatlands and had no control of the mountains where the taliban still rule. This is a war of shame for the u s military.

Utter bullshit! Stop living in Lululand. This post of yours made you look awfully silly!

And Pakistan threatened to nuke India?? :woot: :omghaha: Oh well, like we'll be sitting in the park eating lollypops and watching the fun! Get real. Remember, two can play the nuclear game, not just Pakistan! Go threaten Burkina Faso, not India! Don't try to punch above your weight.

Cheers!

Hi,

You are downwind from pakistan most of the time----regardless of what happens to pakistan----you guys will be completely wiped out within 30 days of nuc explosion----.

You may be sitting in the park---smelling roses---or making nuc drops---won't make no difference.

At least the death of pakistan will be instantaneous---the death to 90 % of the indians will be extremely horrible due to nuc fallout---the other 10 % would be considered extremely lucky to have gone out in the flash---.

As I stated earlier----if we were the size of india and you were our size----we would have smashed you guys like you never ever existed----.

Your problem as india is that you cannot frigging believe it that why we the paks not cower down to you and beg for forgiveness because of your prowess---threats---su30---nucs---brahmos---nuc subs---aircraft carrier and all those fine fine gizmos of death.

Somebody posted a supposed map of nuc strike on iran by the u s---and then it shows the fallout---afg and pak are completey gone and 1/4 of india---guess what----if strikes are in pak---maybe you need to get a ticket to europe to escape for awhile.

Hi,

You are downwind from pakistan most of the time----regardless of what happens to pakistan----you guys will be completely wiped out within 30 days of nuc explosion----.

You may be sitting in the park---smelling roses---or making nuc drops---won't make no difference.

At least the death of pakistan will be instantaneous---the death to 90 % of the indians will be extremely horrible due to nuc fallout---the other 10 % would be considered extremely lucky to have gone out in the flash---.

As I stated earlier----if we were the size of india and you were our size----we would have smashed you guys like you never ever existed----.

Your problem as india is that you cannot frigging believe it that why we the paks not cower down to you and beg for forgiveness because of your prowess---threats---su30---nucs---brahmos---nuc subs---aircraft carrier and all those fine fine gizmos of death.

Somebody posted a supposed map of nuc strike on iran by the u s---and then it shows the fallout---afg and pak are completey gone and 1/4 of india---guess what----if strikes are in pak---maybe you need to get a ticket to europe to escape for awhile.

If its instantaneous, the advantage of first strike is worrisome

Everything vaporizes.. all so fast, even the guys who needs to push the button of retaliation.

Kaboom!... Disappeared from map.

Sounds scary!!

Back
Top Bottom