What's new

Drone strike in Kunar hits Pak Taliban HideOut

Wasn't Imran Khan ticked off about these drone strikes and threatened the USA with some sort of action or another if they continued ?

Actually PTI said drones are better then F-16. If regular drone strikes happen again then they will change their tune again.

Keep killing those fcukin uzbeks and you have my vote-
oh yeah ? dare you !

Even after Karachi, there are still people left opposing the drone strikes. Sad
no after having a professional army and defence establishment someone breach your his terrority to fulfill his ojective illegally with collateral damage ! Seriously I pity !

oh yeah ? dare you !

no after having a professional army and defence establishment someone breach your his terrority to fulfill his ojective illegally with collateral damage ! Seriously I pity !
You try too hard man.

WOW, what a change in mentality of Pakistani members in this forum. Till last month they hated USA for drone attacks, now they are inviting more drones against their own citizens on their soil. Probably only country in the world doing this.

WOW, what a change in mentality of Pakistani members in this forum. Till last month they hated USA for drone attacks, now they are inviting more drones against their own citizens on their soil. Probably only country in the world doing this.
I think you need to open your eyes and analyze the situation. Pakistan is now in the mood to fully kill of the taliban and if the US helps then that is fine, especially after Karachi airport. Back then we were not in the mood because no major attacks were done by the taliban. You should see things from an another perspective before you open your mouth.

I think you need to open your eyes and analyze the situation. Pakistan is now in the mood to fully kill of the taliban and if the US helps then that is fine, especially after Karachi airport. Back then we were not in the mood because no major attacks were done by the taliban. You should see things from an another perspective before you open your mouth.

Oh yeah. Situation always force to take decisions something like this and future side effects will be even more dangerous. In number of earlier occasions Pakistanis witnessed this. I don't want to go in to details starting from 2001 at-least. Your own army and forces can't cleanup TTP? You need some external forces to come and kill your citizens on your own land?

Oh yeah. Situation always force to take decisions something like this and future side effects will be even more dangerous. In number of earlier occasions Pakistanis witnessed this. I don't want to go in to details starting from 2001 at-least. Your own army and forces can't cleanup TTP? You need some external forces to come and kill your citizens on your own land?
You are clearly masked by your hatred towards Pakistan. Pak-army has woken up just recently and you can see the effects of it. Dozens of militants killed everyday. If someone is offering help to fight your enemy would you not take it? Are you honestly that clueless?

You are clearly masked by your hatred towards Pakistan. Pak-army has woken up just recently and you can see the effects of it. Dozens of militants killed everyday. If someone is offering help to fight your enemy would you not take it? Are you honestly that clueless?

BTW, it's nothing to do with me and i don't hate Pakistan for that matter as you think . Why do you think drones will stop these attacks? What will they do millions of Talibans already moved to Karachi and other areas? Do you allow drones in to other cities too? Why do you need external help to cleanup TTP?

BTW, it's nothing to do with me and i don't hate Pakistan for that matter as you think . Why do you think drones will stop these attacks? What will they do millions of Talibans already moved to Karachi and other areas? Do you allow drones in to other cities too? Why do you need external help to cleanup TTP?
Its not much about stopping attacks but its about their extinction. Successfully kill the entire taliban leadership and the rest will scatter like cockroaches. Tell me, if you have a confirmed source of the taliban's location would you not strike them if you are given permission? Come on man you should think really hard and long before you post. You are making a complete fool out of yourself. I am done arguing with you, clearly you are obsessed with Pakistan. Don't bother replying because I won't.

Its not much about stopping attacks but its about their extinction. Successfully kill the entire taliban leadership and the rest will scatter like cockroaches. Tell me, if you have a confirmed source of the taliban's location would you not strike them if you are given permission? Come on man you should think really hard and long before you post. You are making a complete fool out of yourself. I am done arguing with you, clearly you are obsessed with Pakistan. Don't bother replying because I won't.

I think you are completely living in your own world and out of touch with reality in Pakistan. Every Pakistani national and international analysts were crying for last few years that, these drone attacks were simply moved more and more Talibans in to major cities and particularly in to interior Pakistan from Afghan border areas.

What're you guys crying for?
it doesnt matter if US has a hand in it.
Its far better then risking and wasting our own resources on those vermins which arent even worthy of a rock being thrown at.
I can only pity such statements.

TTP gets 'external' help to fight against us , so we should equally make use of 'external' help, this war is not going to end in any kind of cease fire , one side will have to kill off the other completely.

TTP does not have the capability to do that , they can inflict casualties but ultimately they cannot win against Pakistan

So the bloodshed will continue, the 'others' will see it 'Muslims killing Muslims' , its wrong , but we have our own reasons to not let these TTP vermin have the last hurrah , and by God and our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) they shall not have the last hurrah

Mentality was never change, its question of collateral damage . ...

Back
Top Bottom