What's new

Drew Binsky blew away by Pakistani Hospitality

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Fact: I came to Pakistan and I haven't spent any money.
Why? Because nobody will let me. Seriously. Pakistan has the world's best hospitality, by a long shot. Anywhere I go in the world, I always insist on paying -- whether it be for dinners, gifts, taxi rides, experiences, you name it.
But the people here in Pakistan (aggressively) won't let me pay. It's insane!!
I LOVE PAKISTAN

This is NOT a good thing.

Treat the dude the same as anyone else. Be nice but charge him for whatever good or service provided.

Some inferiority complex seems to be going on there it seems.

Non-Pakistanis do get a lot of free stuff, this is strictly for them and Pakistanis do pay for things even if visiting from abroad. This is our way of showing gratitude to people visiting, as we dont have many people who visit from outside, this is one of our selling points for sure and something we are very proud of, its not about feeling inferior thats a very screwed up comment like what the eff.

If a Bangali or Indian visit they will get the exact same hospitality, anybody in doubt needs to come down and see for themselves.

To whom u try to explain its very hard for them to understand its in our tradition also so much encourage by Islam so kinda double power :) My brother was visiting other part of KHI (u know tableeghi jamat gasht ) after ISHA prayers that pathan guard insist to whole jamat ""tum sab mery sath chaloo hum dawat karyy gaa"" he was just guard also all from khi so politely try to declined but naa bhaii nah manaa.GEt the hot roties from tandoor and salan was some aloo with shorbah (not that he tried to over burdened but presented whatever he had (my brother words never taste anything so tasty) so very hard for other peoples to understand our culture and traditions ""mehmaan tu apna rizq khud ly kar aata hai ""
Yes even for Indians, Try yourself and make sure visit Pakistan with branded cloths otherwise may people pf Pakistan not only gave you free food but also put some money in you pockets. :lol:

This is NOT a good thing.

Treat the dude the same as anyone else. Be nice but charge him for whatever good or service provided.

Some inferiority complex seems to be going on there it seems.

that is because you have not been to Pakistan, its not only because he is white, when we would go to any place from Karachi and as soon as people know we are from Karachi then we are the guest...no money from you!!
by the way that girl was not white and she can mix in as a Pakistani but she got the most stuff for free.

But you are right, its not a good thing, people want tourists to make money not give free bees

Back
Top Bottom