What's new

DRDO's AWACS to play dual role as refuelling tanker, 13 ton AESA ready for integration

Dumbarse thinks “I” an export model P-8 is somehow equiped or was armed by india lmao.

No Elite Dumb@***... "I" is in export to India... that's irrelevant... No i never thought or mention India armed.... if an Elite Dumb thinks otherwise, i don't give a single Fck for it.

Pajeet, why u so retarded.

So now you're Elite Retard Too !!???? i never mentined as we Customized it be armed....what did you think i just signed up??
again no Fck is given if an Elite Dumb@ss thinks otherwise

Says the street shytter slum dog pajeet.

Pajeet, you dont boast about your pals dick , cause u impotent...

Its his dick.. not yours..lmao.
:lol:

LoL.... Again rich coming from beggers.... we boast on what we possess, we pay for it... not beg for it...
keep giving your @ss to Chinese they'll throw some more millions..:lol:

No Elite Dumb@***... "I" is in export to India... that's irrelevant... No i never thought or mention India armed.... if an Elite Dumb thinks otherwise, i don't give a single Fck for it.

So now you're Elite Retard Too !!???? i never mentined as we Customized it be armed....what did you think i just signed up??
again no Fck is given if an Elite Dumb@ss thinks otherwise

Dear arsewipe... so what the actual fk was the point? And how did “we” come into picture?

Fukhole, did you arm it? No.. so what did you do? Nothin...
LoL.... Again rich coming from beggers.... we boast on what we possess, we pay for it... not beg for it...
keep giving your @ss to Chinese they'll throw some more million..:lol:

More gems from a faggot, whose country is the biggest beggar in the world...
00DC85F2-8234-4BD7-92EE-F042F1180339.jpeg

And this one is only from US.. let alone begging from UK,Japan,USSR,Australia and other countries..

As for arse.. na we aint motherfkin indian... tiny dicks, big asses and scrawny bodies .. presenting their stinking arseholes to anyone... fukin faggot.

Now go suck somebody elses dick... or practice you self felatio skills.

Dear arsewipe... so what the actual fk was the point? And how did “we” come into picture?

Fukhole, did you arm it? No.. so what did you do? Nothin...

Dear Elite @sswipe... because by default P-8 doesn't come with Anti-Ship Missiles mounted on the plane... its a choice if you want to go for it.... What's whhat is been said..... When you poke your poor nose think twice :lol: Elite memer my brown @ss

More gems from a faggot, whose country is the biggest beggar in the world...
00dc85f2-8234-4bd7-92ee-f042f1180339-jpeg.456821

And this one is only from US.. let alone begging from UK,Japan,USSR,Australia and other countries..

As for arse.. na we aint motherfkin indian... tiny dicks, big asses and scrawny bodies .. presenting their stinking arseholes to anyone... fukin faggot.

Now go suck somebody elses dick...

Beggers are standing up :lol:

you know the Whores !! their work is to obey and follow that's what Pakistan is doing whenever Chinese ask them to be..... it's also called an slave mentality..... can you people (as a Savior of Muslims) question Chinese for their oppression against Muslims!! no its becasue you don't want to miss your regular customer :lol:

If India tried to make Kaveri as a boat and then a train engine. Or make Brahmos a A to A missile, make an AWAC a dual role as tanker is not too far fetched. The whole world would laugh at India. But India should be use to it by now.
To put Brahmos like missile on plane is not a cup of tea of china. A plane like j15 with Chinese engine has just 2 ton payload capability. So Brahmos sort of missile can not be mounted on Chinese plane else they will unable to take off.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom