What's new

DRDO's AWACS to play dual role as refuelling tanker, 13 ton AESA ready for integration

After some thought I realised. Considering how narrow our northern part is? Might not be a bad idea after all.

Yet I will not buy much of it.

Could it be that they are not very confident in the project and thinking if they have to buy it they would at least get an air refueller out of it?

Do any other countries use AWACS for such duel purpose?
No other country besides America uses a C-130 to circle around a target and bomb them with artillery. It works for them. We don't care what the world thinks. if it serves the purpose, its good enough.
Our nation isn't here to please the world order.

Great idea! Now the only thing missing is a few bombs or missiles under the wings of A330.

Try harder next time attention **re. :coffee:

How i wish you were so proactive during our previous discussion :)

Frustration with IRNSS! You are burning. Dream of IRNSS is hunting you. :omghaha:

Forget a satellite you could not launch a terrorist or a slum-dweller to the space till now. :rofl:

I dream the day i would navigate the slum of Mumbai with IRNSS :omghaha:

Great idea! Now the only thing missing is a few bombs or missiles under the wings of A330.

depends.... why not!! we did it under Boeing-737

Boeing-P-8I-neptun.jpg

Last edited:
So im a dumbarse? Meanwhile a fukwit posts a picture of an american plane exported to india as “we armed 737s” ...

Fukin clown.

Some arsehole definitely did..

Its an “i”...

Lmao... fk off man... I here stands for idiot.

So.. you're the Elite Dumb@ss haa..... did me or dungeness ever argued anythigng regarding it???

Being an Elite member at least try to figure out what is being discussed before poking your nose all over.... Stop acting like a clown dear Elite:pleasantry: member... what a desperate guy you are :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom