What's new

Dr Asim elected PPP Karachi division president

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .........can't stop laughin...one of most proven corrupt person in Pakistan...Well done PPP.

KARACHI: (Dunya News) – Dr Asim Hussain has on Monday been elected as Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Karachi division president. Senator Saeed Ghani has been made general secretary of the division while Syeda Shehla Raza will be information secretary, reported Dunya News.

The new officials were announced by senior PPP leaders including Qamar Zaman Kaira, Jamil Soomro and others. According to details, Humayun Khan has been elected as PPP President for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). Faisal Karim Kundi has been made general secretary and Rubina Khalid is the new information secretary for the provinces.

PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, in consultation with other party members, appointed Haji Ali Muhammad Jatak as PPP Balochistan president, Ejaz Baloch as deputy secretary and Sarbuland Khan as information secretary.

We were not able to get rid of one lowly thug Zardari as a nation and made him the richest man of Pakistan. This reflects on us as a truly f#cked up nation.

Dr Asim got out in PMLN Govt as Ayyan Ali and Musharraf - Give & Take at it's best - this is how it has worked and will work in Pakistan.

To be fair to the elite that rules Pakistan- why should it start working (building and strengthening institutions) on something that can jeopardize any of the following:

1. Unequivocal and unparalleled - Elite-ness

2. Ruthless & Above any Accountability - Rule

Masha'Allah

I forgot the name of other Genius who once said "corrupion pe hamara haq hai"

I think PPPP was finished after the deth of bibi Shaheed and The imcumbant government backed by the army should do a favour upon this nation and ban this political party

I am usually against banning any party but this party is just a joke and even bad jokes don't justify who pathetic these people can be

Masha'Allah

I forgot the name of other Genius who once said "corrupion pe hamara haq hai"

I think PPPP was finished after the deth of bibi Shaheed and The imcumbant government backed by the army should do a favour upon this nation and ban this political party

I am usually against banning any party but this party is just a joke and even bad jokes don't justify who pathetic these people can be

Zardari showing the world, Pakistani govt has arrested a political leader.....playing dirty game to get him released.

revenue of democracy. hehehe good yara. :p::p: ayan ali ko bana detay kam az kam fan mundon ko thaand ee pay jandi

revenue of democracy. hehehe good yara. :p::p: ayan ali ko bana detay kam az kam fan mundon ko thaand ee pay jandi
fikar na karoo...usko bhi kuch bana daanga.......mujha khatara ha kahen Balawal ki bivi na bana daa......i am sorry my mistake...Bilawal ko kaheen Ayan ki bivi na bana daann

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom