What's new

Dr A Q Khan Exclusive Interview

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr A Q Khan gives insight to Pakistan's Nuclear capability in this
exclusive interview to Javed Choudhary. Listen to how Pakistan is capable of retaliating within an hour of any attack on it's soil

Last edited by a moderator:
The nation is really proud of him. A. Q. Khan is one of the scientists who has made Pakistan stronger. Salute to him and all the other scientists involved in this project.

Pakistan Zindabad.

:pakistan:

This guy is a blabber mouth and revealing confidential information openly. He is so fond of talking that he will talk to anyone willing to listen. He is also involving China in all this. Someone should restrain him.

This guy is a blabber mouth and revealing confidential information openly. He is so fond of talking that he will talk to anyone willing to listen. He is also involving China in all this. Someone should restrain him.

LOL. He admitted in his interview that he is a 'mu phat', which means a blabber mouth. Atleast two times he had siad that about himself. And every child in Pakistan knows that it was China who helped Pakistan a lot in this. So we can safely assume that the intelligence agencies of all the countries would also know it.
SO take it easy and relax as the 'cat is out of the bag' already.

:laugh:

LOL. He admitted in his interview that he is a 'mu phat', which means a blabber mouth. Atleast two times he had siad that about himself. And every child in Pakistan knows that it was China who helped Pakistan a lot in this. So we can safely assume that the intelligence agencies of all the countries would also know it.
SO take it easy and relax as the 'cat is out of the bag' already.

:laugh:

I have great respect for AQ Khan for what he has done for Pakistan. His personal sacrifice and hard work can never be forgotten, and I salute this great man. I just hope he can be more discreet.

Bravo.

AQK is a namak haram most corrupt person who

1. Falsely takes credit for everything even if he was a sefarishi incharge of just one lab
2. Brings so much bad name to Pakistan. Even if we the Pakistanis have protected him from being taken to gitmo

He should be put in jail, otherwise he will bring much more destruction to Pakistan. Much more.

Bravo.

1. Falsely takes credit for everything even if he was a sefarishi incharge of just one lab
2. Brings so much bad name to Pakistan. Even if we the Pakistanis have protected him from being taken to gitmo

He should be put in jail, otherwise he will bring much more destruction to Pakistan. Much more.

LOL. You should read Pakistansage next reply. He probably wont share your views. I think majority of Pakistanis still respect and honor him.

Bravo.

tu khud aik namak haram gandi zat ki ***** hay JO KABI BHONKNA BAND NAE KARTI

NOW CONTINUE

Bravo.

Brutal comments but somewhat correct. AQ Khan is taking negative advantage of the freedom he got from judiciary. There were scores of other heroes, who went silently down. And yet here we have this guy, blabbering about matters of national security.

My freinds we can disagree but lets not become enemies of each other.

My question is; AQK says he did not export or provide assistance to certain other states, then the other day tv program he says he gave info from where to buy equipment. AQK says he did nothing wrong I want to ask why did he even in the first place give information to other states is it not wrong at all? was he not under oath not to leak information related to nuclear sales/purchase/development. My question to him is if he was so righteous he should have told musharraf kill me but I will not declare myself rough yet he went on air and then he cries later on.

Back
Top Bottom