What's new

Dozens of Pakistan CNIC found of Afghan army soldiers

hydrabadi_arab

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These #Pakistani ID cards taken from Kabul admin soldiers detained in Spin Boldak district of #Kandahar province.

1627192330011.png

If this isn't huge security issue facing Pakistan then I don't know what is. NADRA has been compromised. These are Afghani soldiers. Now imagine how many afghanis live in Pakistan with CNIC.

These #Pakistani ID cards taken from Kabul admin soldiers detained in Spin Boldak district of #Kandahar province.

View attachment 765017
If this isn't huge security issue facing Pakistan then I don't know what is. NADRA has been compromised. These are Afghani soldiers. Now imagine how many afghanis live in Pakistan with CNIC.

This is messed up these could be Afghans, my concern is what about RAW & Co., who’ve infiltrated and hiding away like rats.

Need to find people who authorized and approved them.

@PanzerKiel

What is being done to close this security loop hole.

There are arms licences as well, so those carry and smuggle weapons for sabotage

View attachment 765017

Time to sack NADRA and Passport office, replacing with highly strict and closely monitored agencies

View attachment 765017
Pakistanis are the biggest enemies of Pakistan. They are worse than Indians, for a bit of money, they will sell their soul and country.

America's and NATO's favorite soldiers running around with Pakistani ID cards LOL
Time to sack NADRA and Passport office, replacing with highly strict and closely monitored agencies

Should have been done ages ago. Years and years ago. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Data at NADRA is probably also sold on the internet and countries like the US have already access to it.

View attachment 765017

That's why I think.. ISI needs a man power and money injection. They are underperforming massively. Most of their actions are reactive not proactive. I love and respect those guys, but sometimes hard work or patriotism alone can't win you the challenge!

Look's like their fall out plan. If everything falls they were to enter Pakistan.

Look's like their fall out plan. If everything falls they were to enter Pakistan.
and they can harm pakistan any how just pay them few dollars and they will blow up pakistan . need spy no issue . need sabotage no issue . anything they can do it . they hate pakistan to core . its simply we have given our cards like candies to enemy /

Back
Top Bottom