What's new

Does India have any Bunker busting bombs?

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know but i guess KAB-1500L laser guided bombs are used for that role...and mki is capable of it....dont know if India have it.

The fact that Israel has it, means India has it or will have it if a need arises in a theater. Pakistan should see India and Israel as a single combined enemy of Pakistan and prepare accordingly ALWAYS.

You will go bankrupt if you keep on doing that.The economy of any of the two country is far more strong than Pakistan,let alone the combined one.

I think India used a couple of those during the Kargil conflict? Can anybody throw some light into this?

The fact that Israel has it, means India has it or will have it if a need arises in a theater. Pakistan should see India and Israel as a single combined enemy of Pakistan and prepare accordingly ALWAYS.

But for us its easy we need to prepare for only china, if they are stopped you are frozen......

You will go bankrupt if you keep on doing that.The economy of any of the two country is far more strong than Pakistan,let alone the combined one.

No that's not true. While economic considerations are indeed important in defence spending, Pakistan's Security needs carry prime importance.

Secondly, its not a matter of 'matching' our defence budget with India or Israel, but matching the 'capabilities' in adequate numbers. Thats the crux of the matter. For instance, India may need an aircraft carrier, but Pakistan does not. On the other hand, it needs adequate weapons platforms to destroy Indian ACCs if and when the situation arises.

Your assertion also is a point of an arms race, which India has started. We are just trying to keep ourselves secure. Even if we don't like want to purchase anti ACC misslies, we will HAVE to due to Indians induction of the same. Its complex and therfore does not have any simple answers.

All in all, I do not think that arms race can ever be curtailed despite conventions and conferences and bodies promoting the idea. Its simply un achievable.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

But for us its easy we need to prepare for only china, if they are stopped you are frozen......

Easier said than done, stop looking at things in respect to 'zero-sum'. :rolleyes: China ko rokney se pehley, US A-stan se bhaag jaey ga, and then YOU will be stopped

[/QUOTE]
Easier said than done, stop looking at things in respect to 'zero-sum'. :rolleyes: China ko rokney se pehley, US A-stan se bhaag jaey ga, and then YOU will be stopped[/QUOTE]

Janaab, aap khwaab to nahin dekh rahe hein?

USA is not departing from Afghanistan, definitely not in the way that you would like to believe!
New proxies/players will enter the arena there.

after all;
"Nature abhors a vacuum"- Torricelli.

Q.E.D.

.......... u seems smart:woot:

No that's not true. While economic considerations are indeed important in defence spending, Pakistan's Security needs carry prime importance.

Secondly, its not a matter of 'matching' our defence budget with India or Israel, but matching the 'capabilities' in adequate numbers. Thats the crux of the matter. For instance, India may need an aircraft carrier, but Pakistan does not. On the other hand, it needs adequate weapons platforms to destroy Indian ACCs if and when the situation arises.

Your assertion also is a point of an arms race, which India has started. We are just trying to keep ourselves secure. Even if we don't like want to purchase anti ACC misslies, we will HAVE to due to Indians induction of the same. Its complex and therfore does not have any simple answers.

All in all, I do not think that arms race can ever be curtailed despite conventions and conferences and bodies promoting the idea. Its simply un achievable.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Easier said than done, stop looking at things in respect to 'zero-sum'. :rolleyes: China ko rokney se pehley, US A-stan se bhaag jaey ga, and then YOU will be stopped

okay.. you win.. go ahead....

Possibly to much extent its true. Reason being it was Pakistan who started first. And now Israel continuing it.
Let me remind some thing on this. In 1967 Arab-Israeli War the Arab air forces were aided by volunteer pilots from the Pakistan Air Force acting in independent capacity. What was Pakistan concern in Arab Israel war. Nothing. Did Israel had any issues with Pakistan. No. But still Pakistan wanted to show solidarity to the Muslim and so Pakistan supported with its fighters. Wasn't that so strange. There is a saying in Hindi " Begani shaddi me Abdulla Diwana".
So how Israel trust such country. And for this reason it supports India.;)

Back
Top Bottom