What's new

Documentry: "dog fights of the middle-east"

mirage_lover

New Recruit

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]

There are 5 parts to it (10min each), you will see the next one at the end of each :) :army:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mirage lover, which Mirage aircraft is your favorite aircraft? Is it the F1, III ,2000 or perhaps some other?. I guess from your display picture its the III but I just wanted to make sure;)

Hey Mirage lover, which Mirage aircraft is your favorite aircraft? Is it the F1, III ,2000 or perhaps some other?. I guess from your display picture its the III but I just wanted to make sure;)

Hi bro.

Well i don't really care which MIrage it is...i just love the look of it. But if it came to capabilities, obviously the Mirage 2000-5

Here are the rest of the videos as requested by mister MuradK

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]
Part 3
[YOUTUBE]
Part 4
[YOUTUBE]
Part 5
[YOUTUBE]

(part 1 posted a little earlier :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice videos Mirage but they seem to be glorified Israeli and western accounts of the Middle East wars.

Israel maybe have an overwhelming kill:loss ratio over Arab Nations but what else can you expect when : 1. Well trained pilots flying Mach 2 capable Mirage III fighters equipped with the IR missiles engage subsonic Mig-17s piloted by ill trained pilots (Six Day War) 2. Brand new F-15s (in 1979) equipped with BVR missiles engage 1950s era Mig-21s.......

I think when the odds are more even then the Migs have proven themselves.....like Vietnam war or Indo-Pak conflicts.

Nice videos Mirage but they seem to be glorified Israeli and western accounts of the Middle East wars.

Israel maybe have an overwhelming kill:loss ratio over Arab Nations but what else can you expect when : 1. Well trained pilots flying Mach 2 capable Mirage III fighters equipped with the IR missiles engage subsonic Mig-17s piloted by ill trained pilots (Six Day War) 2. Brand new F-15s (in 1979) equipped with BVR missiles engage 1950s era Mig-21s.......

I think when the odds are more even then the Migs have proven themselves.....like Vietnam war or Indo-Pak conflicts.

I agree. However we must also take into consideration the fact that PAF has an awesome kill:loss ratio of 3:1 against Indian Air Force. :)

However we must also take into consideration the fact that PAF has an awesome kill:loss ratio of 3:1 against Indian Air Force.

I dont agree with that......

If you take Pakistani sources it maybe be true.....if you take some other sources it may not......

when did AAA became PAF kills. Compare the sortie rate. Anyways lets not get here. I cant hear the stupid Chuck yeager story again

this was very one sided they did not mention any kills made by the arabs in the six day war.

Then you sir have a lot to learn. If you know majority of the IAF kills were from Air-Ground attacks on Arab AF bases (Jordan, Syria, Egypt).

SALAM SIR JIII IWANN TELLL PAKISTANI PILOTS ALSO THERE AND SHOT DEAD ISREALI AEROPALNE IF U HAV VIDEO O PIC :P :P

pakistani pilots i think were also in this fight they i think shot down a couple of IAF planes in an air to air combat. i dont know why they didnt mention this on the history channel.

pakistani pilots i think were also in this fight they i think shot down a couple of IAF planes in an air to air combat. i dont know why they didnt mention this on the history channel.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY GONNA MENTION THAT

Havent you forgotten Western Media is Pro-Isaeli so they are gonna say anything thats surpport Israel. They are not going to mentioned
of a laughable country (Pakistan) as they call it, defeated them.
Its Israeli arrogance
I hear of there new rumor is that they used ww2 planes in the six day war against the Arab with Russian jets !!!!!!! :what:

Madness !!!

Plus I don't think anyone here knows the full truth what had happen in the Six day war
Israel had Ultimate Advantage over the Arab not only, Israel, had best fighter poilets and techno, but the Arabs had been taught wrong in tactical air combat purposly for obvious reasons.
ARabs never upgraded their Airforce or tyhey were not allowed to.

Not to mention corruption in Arab states that causes this losses.

Back
Top Bottom