What's new

(Documentary) Warrior Empire: The Mughals..open thread to answer a question

basically all you guys are genghiz kahn and his soldiers' desccendents. they butchered all the native men and seeded the native women.

What are you talking about? Golden Horde was a Turkic khanate part of the mongol empire, the mongol empire was made up of different arms and golden horde was part of it for example.

Another thing the only person that led a devastating and decisive victory against mongols was Baibars a Turkish commander in the battle of Ain Jalut.

What are you talking about? Golden Horde was a Turkic khanate part of the mongol empire, the mongol empire was made up of different arms and golden horde was part of it for example.

Another thing the only person that led a devastating and decisive victory against mongols was Baibars a Turkish commander in the battle of Ain Jalut.

this is fascinating history. do you know when the tradition of giving powers to slave boys started? i think the slave dynasty of Delhi has turkish origins

If you have ever played warcraft, I think the orcs are based off Turks.

If you have ever played warcraft, I think the orcs are based off Turks.

No I dnt play then I play age of Empires or empire total war. Age of Empires the Ottomans are just great which portrays real life although some things are missing they have one of the most unique units, greatest cannon, and the janissaries :-)

You can do as many Omg as you want but I wouldn't even want to compare to you. Our history and race wouldn't even be compared to yours. You should compare yourself to countries like Nigeria, Congo, barbardos who also was ruled for so long like Indians.

lol i don't even want to compare myself to an illegitimate rape child of genghis khan's army.

get educated on indian history and if you wanna talk about the present then without your bed partner america to which turkey is sold out like a Wh.ore you won't last a day in the event of war with india.you know why???
we will nuke your a&& off and then the world will have roasted turkey for christmas forever :laughcry:

Mughals had nothing to do with the Oghuz Turks. Babur the first Mughal emperor spoke Chaghatai Turkic as mother tongue and not Oghuz Turkic like modern Turks. He was direct descendant of Timur through his father and Ghengis Khan through his mother but that doesn't change the fact that Mughals and Babur were patrons and promoters of Persian culture and language. The court language of these people was Persian not a Turkic or Mongol language. In the end the Mughals were indianized anyway and adopted Urdu as court language.

basically all you guys are genghiz kahn and his soldiers' desccendents. they butchered all the native men and seeded the native women.

Sir,

This statement of yours is a double edged sword---.

lol i don't even want to compare myself to an illegitimate rape child of genghis khan's army.

get educated on indian history and if you wanna talk about the present then without your bed partner america to which turkey is sold out like a Wh.ore you won't last a day in the event of war with india.you know why???
we will nuke your a&& off and then the world will have roasted turkey for christmas forever :laughcry:

Loool I just saw this. India is going to Nuke us. I'm actually more scared of going to war with Zimbabwe than India. You guys are natural slaves and slaves can't fight.

There is no such thing as Indian history..

Loool I just saw this. India is going to Nuke us. I'm actually more scared of going to war with Zimbabwe than India. You guys are natural slaves and slaves can't fight.

There is no such thing as Indian history..
atleast we are not a rape product :omghaha: and yes we will nuke you :woot: and than turkey will be a roasted turkey hahaha........
and somalia is better than turkey as they don't share bed with america and do what they are dictated.

actually turkish people are natural breed of slaves :lol:

Mugals were great but they were no match to ahoms of northeast india(Assam). This was the only region in India and in the world leaving aside the British where mugals were severely defeated. The central asian battle tactics of mughal forces
which worked so well elsewhere, completely failed in these
marshy lands. Midnight boat raids were common and often annihilated
mughal garrisons. The ahoms were agressive,thet were highly skilled in martial arts and used gorilla warfare tactics to fight the Mugals, the mugals were no match to Ahoms. The Ahoms managed to preserve their
independence almost all through the mughal period.
The reason I have chosen to highlight this here is that the history
books taught in India are completely silent about this.
What do they teach instead ? That it was the Rajputs that fought
theMughals. Maintaining silence about the Ahom resistance,
our history books keep eulogizing the Rajputs. I think hardly less than 1% indians know about the Ahom kingdom.
he he .. thikey koisa !! despite what our history books say Mughals were so pansy in comparison to other great powers of their time.All they did was waste money on huge monuments , poetry ,music and harems.. I wish somebody like Asoka the great was around that time , we would have become something else today..

atleast we are not a rape product :omghaha: and yes we will nuke you :woot: and than turkey will be a roasted turkey hahaha........
and somalia is better than turkey as they don't share bed with america and do what they are dictated.

actually turkish people are natural breed of slaves :lol:

Loool it was you guys got raped by the British not us. Unfortunately you can't take that embarrassment from your history, also why am I talking to a dirty person, at the end of the day India is the land of rape and dirt.

Loool it was you guys got raped by the British not us. Unfortunately you can't take that embarrassment from your history, also why am I talking to a dirty person, at the end of the day India is the land of rape and dirt.

and at the and of the day america and nato are masters of turkey or turkey is slave of western world.
turkey is the land where peaceful protesters get shot :laughcry:
did turkey become member of eu?????
lol so much eu a&& licking you guys did and pity you didn't got in.

and at the and of the day america and nato are masters of turkey or turkey is slave of western world.

Why are you trolling so much? Go masturbate or something...

You don't even make sense. NATO doesn't own anything from us, in fact we benefit more from NATO. In fact the ottoman empire taxed USA to allow them to pass in Mediterranean Sea at the time and we killed hundred thousands of British soldiers in ww1 your masters. I advise you stick to kissing your British white masters hands at the end of the day India is the country with the most whitening cream. It's funny how after China invaded your country you started panicking and trying to ally Japan or go and cry to Russia. Isn't China the same population and size as you? Yet you go and cry and can't do anything.

Post reported. Another hate filled troll from India, what a clown show they are putting out here....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom