What's new

(Documentary) Warrior Empire: The Mughals..open thread to answer a question

Now a Turki coming to preach to us...of all the people in the world...omghaha...omghaha

You can do as many Omg as you want but I wouldn't even want to compare to you. Our history and race wouldn't even be compared to yours. You should compare yourself to countries like Nigeria, Congo, barbardos who also was ruled for so long like Indians.

You can do as many Omg as you want but I wouldn't even want to compare to you. Our history and race wouldn't even be compared to yours. You should compare yourself to countries like Nigeria, Congo, barbardos who also was ruled for so long like Indians.

And I don't even want to tell you what we think of turkis.

And I don't even want to tell you what we think of turkis.

To be honest that doesn't bother me because what you guys think isn't important because of your insignificance in this matter.

Btw what do you think of the British?

To be honest that doesn't bother me because what you guys think isn't important because of your insignificance in this matter.

Btw what do you think of the British?

Move on...move on... Era of barbarians is long over

Actually I want to ask you something, once I was speaking to an Indian when he came as tourist going to visit cappadocia area. He told me like one third of people in hyderabad is actually Turkish descendant, I said how do you know he said Turkish rulers used to rule India and he said you could know from their surnames and also they have lighter skin. He said the ones with light skin is usually Turkish and they say it proudly and he said in fact most even non Turks say they are Turkish.

Actually I want to ask you something, once I was speaking to an Indian when he came as tourist going to visit cappadocia area. He told me like one third of people in hyderabad is actually Turkish descendant, I said how do you know he said Turkish rulers used to rule India and he said you could know from their surnames and also they have lighter skin. He said the ones with light skin is usually Turkish and they say it proudly and he said in fact most even non Turks say they are Turkish.

No accounting for tastes in this wide world.

Well, I'm someone fancies himself a turki's descendent, who am I to oppose. Someone else may think his forefathers were Eskimo, or the yorba tribe. To each his like.

Maybe they want to be light skinned so they associated with Turkish people, as some Indians have skin colour complex.

Maybe they want to be light skinned so they associated with Turkish people, as some Indians have skin colour complex.

This Indian/Hindu psychology. According their psychology.

India is the center of the world.

Everything originated in India.

Indians invented everything till the foreigners stole it from them.

Also when ever they see a successful civilization, they claim it to be their originators or its decedents. If they see Europeans, they would claim to be Europeans, if they see Turks successful, they would claim to be Turks, etc. This is how their bizzare mindset works.

Well, I'm someone fancies himself a turki's descendent, who am I to oppose. Someone else may think his forefathers were Eskimo, or the yorba tribe. To each his like.

Turks who came to subcontinent, were Muslims. Are you a Muslim?

Also when ever they see a successful civilization, they claim it to be their originators or its decedents. If they see Europeans, they would claim to be Europeans, if they see Turks successful, they would claim to be Turks, etc. This is how their bizzare mindset works.

Exactly... Thats how many Indian Muslims behave... Thanks for explaining it for me:D

You mean like how you are claiming yourself to be a Turk? a Turk who is not a Muslim but a Hindu? ... I see, you people live in this delusional world, but accuse others of being delusional.

inferiority complex at its best, Ashamed of your own fathers? and you call other people your daddy? that is what you just proved yourself to be, when you claimed to be a "turk" who happens to be a Hindu..

Mughal Empire was a great Turkish empire, it was close to a superpower. They had excellent cannons and even rockets and cavalry.

Timur Hans empire was also great and ever closer to superpower he ruled a large area and had a very strong army.

But at the time the strongest Turkish empires was Ottomans, but ottomans lasted so long it saw so many empires falling within its lifetime. Other great Turkish empires at the time was Timurid, Babür(Mughals), and the safavids although they was Ottomans enemy they are Azerbaycan Turks.

North Indian? What did you smoke? Mughals or the founder Babür is Timurs descendant who is a Turk. Do you know the Babür name?

basically all you guys are genghiz kahn and his soldiers' desccendents. they butchered all the native men and seeded the native women.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom