What's new

Do you like milk?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Milk is a blessing from Allah IMHO. The creamy delight soothes the throat and quenches the thirst. It also has many other properties as well.
Like I just ate a paratha made with Desi ghee and topped off with home made butter and some home made yogurt on the side. Also had some doodh patti
I love milk so much that I can't sleep at night if I don't drink a glass of milk.

I bet there are many of you who are missing out on this delish creamy drink.

What do Americans put in their milk that makes 6'7 teens and 600lb men/women (@jamahir 's favourite :chilli: )?

Do Wagah border guards drink Murican Milk in their childhood?

I am tempted to post a selection of hotties but given the late night here I want to sleep calmly. :lol:

Upvote 0
Nothing much yaar. Abu g doesn't like imran khan and I try to tell him he is not that bad of a person. He thinks imran khan is a Jewish agent. He blames mera jism mere marzi on imran he also says he has brought behayayee in his jalsas. Just minor things. He doesn't like noon league or zardaris either but he hates imran khan.
And then he posts negative things about imran on Facebook which I have to defend from other people who get mad. Frustrating times.
Thats issue with our older generations. Seriously they have not entered this century.
What is jewish lobby. Uae ambassdor wrote and an article the benefits of accepting isreal. Bajwa was inboard. 5 countries if accepted isreal then saudi arabia would too. But imran khan refused.

And why is mera jism meri marzi gang against imran khan and pro pmln?

These uncle type really try to be neutral. But deep down they have taken a side. Just like the anchors. They try to be neutral but right now cant control their glee. For heaven to fall, Pakistan to break but their favourite leader stay.
If imran is pro isreal why america wrote letters to remove him???

And women are 50 percent of Pakistan. We talk about Bangladesh development but their gender equality and women participation is what makes the country great. Some lock the women up in homes. Usually Pakistan women don't cover with burka in big cities and ceremonies are in joined gatherings and our anties and uncles in designer revealing dresses discuss how behayi is so common.

For just like Pakistani stage dancers women wear very tight, body reveling, every inch revealing clothes but wear a net dopata in neck. They are pure muslim women.
But a women who wear baggy clothes that show no body parts without dupatta she is a slut.

I myself have to explain it to my mother who never wear abaya but criticise arab and turk women for not wearing a dupatta.. That dupatta is a thing in Pakistan and not in turkey and saudia

Upvote 0
Can only drink Skim (Fat free). The rest tastes like melted ice cream.

IMG_4453-1024x768.jpg

Upvote 0
What do Americans put in their milk that makes 6'7 teens and 600lb men/women

Cattle are given growth hormones in their feed so they grow up faster. These growth hormones then go in their milk and end up in humans who also grow up faster.

Upvote 0
if it is organic straight from animal udder in to the bucket. not wat you by in west pasterised filled with antibiotics and steroids.

buy oats from uk, organic irish oats, then go pakistan and get raw buffalo milk warmed up in my oat meal yummy.

Upvote 0
PDF is rumored to be therapeutic … like ivermectin for COVID
More like a scream room for venting out what cannot be handled in real life :laugh:

Gujjars don’t want Pakistanis to become overweight. In the west they bottle milk like this and call it half and half.
Saving our intestines since Pakistanis have never experienced pure milk. That means no medical bills also.

Upvote 0
Plain milk a big no no, I don't know what it is, like every fiber of the body resents it.But Milkshakes, Ruh Afza, Icecream soda milk and flavored milks of all sorts.Yeeessssss.....😁😄

Upvote 0
How much is milk per liter in your area? We sell milk for 150 rupees per liter. Chicken is high, atta is high, oil is high but when you raise the milk price everyone starts complaining that you have killed us by raising the milk price.

Having cattle is not easy and it's very expensive for the owner.

Upvote 0
How much is milk per liter in your area? We sell milk for 150 rupees per liter. Chicken is high, atta is high, oil is high but when you raise the milk price everyone starts complaining that you have killed us by raising the milk price.

Having cattle is not easy and it's very expensive for the owner.
Here in india its 69 rupees for 1 litre , whole or cream milk.
37 rupees a litre for toned milk .

Upvote 0
I love to drink milk but only it has to be ice chilled.... Room temperature milk I can't drink at all....

Upvote 0
Milk is a blessing from Allah IMHO. The creamy delight soothes the throat and quenches the thirst. It also has many other properties as well.
Like I just ate a paratha made with Desi ghee and topped off with home made butter and some home made yogurt on the side. Also had some doodh patti
I love milk so much that I can't sleep at night if I don't drink a glass of milk.

I bet there are many of you who are missing out on this delish creamy drink.
Pure milk is good , but the diluted processed milk we get in the supermarkets is bad, causes bloating and intolerance.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom