What's new

Do Pakistanis have romantic (unreal) view of Saudi Arabia?

Your Plumber surely wont have been a student of our Embassy schools !!:D

In reality , Saudi inspired Sharia is good for no one (including Saudis)

Yes. I have met Saudis who are saying something like

--- Main to kambal ko chorta hoon
--- per kambal mujhay nahi chorta :D

p.s.,
Sorry I am feeling too lazy to translate this wonderful proverb/story into English. Perhaps someone else can. Azlan bhai?

Last edited:
If turkey is your country then why do you live in the Netherlands? :coffee:
Turks love living in Germanic countries

subcontinent muslims are taught since childhood to like arabic language, (its the most beautiful language), arabic dress, the best, arabic everything is good. That kind of creates positive feeling and even sometimes an yearning to be arab yourself.
It applies to bangladeshi muslims as much.

Wow that sucks. They should be proud of their own South Asian culture rather then have an inferiority complex.

Last edited:
the philisophy behind making of pakistan is universal brotherhood among muslims, and its natural that they will consider turkey and saudi arabs as their brotherly nations..
you talk again like Mullahs and mardoodis. Are you really a "hindu" guy, or just an Islamist hiding under false name.

I don't expect educated Hindus making $tupid *** statements.

secondly subcontinent muslims are taught since childhood to like arabic language, (its the most beautiful language), arabic dress, the best, arabic everything is good. That kind of creates positive feeling and even sometimes an yearning to be arab yourself.
It applies to bangladeshi muslims as much.
Since when Kurta pajama, chicken cholay, and biryani as Arabic?

My post was specific to Islamists who love to quote KSA stuff without knowing full story.

Please add your experiences direct or indirect about Islamists or KSA or Islamists quoting KSA.

Thank you

Sure. That's correct.

Wow that sucks. They should be proud of their own South Asian culture rather then have an inferiority complex.
Let's not turn this thread into All south Asians and bashing their @rses.

Thank you

its not inferiority complex. the reason is partly religious and partly due to identity of south asian muslims.

Back
Top Bottom