What's new

Dismantle Ganajagaran Mancha: Ershad asks government

Then how to save Bangladesh? I really love my country and i want to see it on a strong position.

We need to uncover as much information as possible and make them available to the public. Any one that is connected in any way with India or their covert intelligence agents, should automatically disqualify from politics in Bangladesh. They are powerful, but if we can uncover information, verify them and inform the public, we can reject these pro-India politicians in ballot box.

Bangali is hujuge, we need a new Hujug: India Hotao, Bangladesh Bachao.

We should do some thing to save our country. If we can reach in front of all peoples of BD we can have a chance.

I am thinking to contact with Ershad ca ca, if some people give me support.:D

Contacting Ershad is not harder, he is not like Hasina/Khaleda. Once my friend visited his house at Baridhara and met him without any prior notice. Ershad freely talked to him. You can do like this, run to his palace and if you're lucky, you'll be able to talk to him. Though it seems these days he's busy.

Contacting Ershad is not harder, he is not like Hasina/Khaleda. Once my friend visited his house at Baridhara and met him without any prior notice. Ershad freely talked to him. You can do like this, run to his palace and if you're lucky, you'll be able to talk to him. Though it seems these days he's busy.

Can I contact with your friend, any contact option?

Ershad is a completely different person below his neck. - Bidisha

Ershader jodi baba howar khomota thakto desh etodine kochi-kanchai bhore jeto.- Zinat

Dont mix personal life with political life. And he is now 82+, he might be want to do some good for country and shine his name.

Bigots from across the border are hyping up this shabag circus as usual , stating it as "unlike anything that happened in human history".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This Indian outlet Desh showed the audacity to label muslims protesting against this gov as "medieval" "blood suckurs" etc. These chanakyan fagotic scums also blamed BNP for taking advantage? of a "democratic" AL. :undecided:

Amardesh report showing the farts of Indian media:

1_r2_c2.jpg

Daily Amardesh || 04 April, 2013, Thursday

13_r3_c2.jpg

Some quotes

গণতন্ত্রপ্রেমী বাংলাদেশী যুবসমাজ মৌলবাদের রক্তচুক্ষকে উপেক্ষা করার সাহস দেখাতে পেরেছে।

এদেশের তরুণ প্রজন্মের এই স্বতস্ফূর্ত ও উদার মনোভাবের নজির বিশ্ব-ইতিহাসে অমিল না হলেও সংখ্যায় অনেক কম।’

যুবসমাজ মৌলবাদের রক্তচুক্ষকে উপেক্ষা করার সাহস দেখাতে পেরেছে।

জামাত-বিএনপি জোট গণতান্ত্রিক ব্যবস্থার সুযোগ নিয়ে এই মুহূর্তে অতিসক্রিয়।’
???????? ????????????? ???????????? : ???? ????????? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ????

Well I am not surprised by these scumbags monkey dance. They were the only ones who did the monkey dance for these awami circus clowns. But look at the language these bigots are using against people of another sovereign country. One wonders how much desperate R they to keep BAL scums in power.

We need to uncover as much information as possible and make them available to the public. Any one that is connected in any way with India or their covert intelligence agents, should automatically disqualify from politics in Bangladesh. They are powerful, but if we can uncover information, verify them and inform the public, we can reject these pro-India politicians in ballot box.

Bangali is hujuge, we need a new Hujug: India Hotao, Bangladesh Bachao.

We need political support to do that. Or we can get killed.:undecided:

Can I contact with your friend, any contact option?

Dont mix personal life with political life. And he is now 82+, he might be want to do some good for country and shine his name.

My friend is a very simple guy not an important one. It's not that he being someone special had the chance to meet Ershad. Once being emotional he ran to his palace, coincidentally he was walking on lawn and seeing him on gate let him in. There's no point contacting my friend, he can't help you, if you wish just run to his palace at Baridhara or places where he frequently visits.

My friend is a very simple guy not an important one. It's not that he being someone special had the chance to meet Ershad. Once being emotional he ran to his palace, coincidentally he was walking on lawn and seeing him on gate let him in. There's no point contacting my friend, he can't help you, if you wish just run to his palace at Baridhara or places where he frequently visits.

Bro, I am in sylhet far away from there.

Back
Top Bottom