What's new

Discussion " A world without boundaries(LOC) is a world without war"

Gandhi.NonVoilence

New Recruit

Reaction score
Discussion " A world without boundaries(LOC) is a world without war"

Imagine a world without boundaries or as we south asian citizen say LOC or Line of control ,is a world with war.
To take my point furthermore , Issue most concerns patriotic south Asian citizen of respective countries , is State/territory occupied by neighbor country either by force or war .

To start from start , Every issue of claiming a state/territory is claim over their sovereignty to use it as a tactical shield against country of other side of boundary or LOC. For in case, issue of Kashmir , issue of Tibet , issue of Auranchal pradesh etc. are made in hand issue for fulfilling this purpose.
But if idea of no Boundaries or LOC is applied in these issues , with genuine intention of peace , the purpose of hostility against each other if stop , can be achieved.

Take example of European Union, and galance over the history of most horrific war , world war I and world war II , all fought in sub burns of Europe , history of french-british wars , if they can take the bitterness of world wars aside and mutual respect and love and peace in front , issue can be settle .

Peace followed peace!:bunny:

It will be the world filled with drugs....:smokin:

Spend some time more on PDF and u will know where ur idea will really stand !!
There will be some dumbs who will want an islamic rule and one religion across the world, and some fanatics even want jizya to be imposed !! This is also a fantasy world !!
Love the debates, troll and Enjoy !!
Humans need boundaries to live in co existence ! Trust me, thats the truth!! We do need a boundary for our life, as well as a countrt!!

Back
Top Bottom