What's new

discuss your choice of stylish people or good-lookers or even you

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how did people react??
Some of the ladies lost their sense to be honest . I got the awkward look from everyone . Good overall . People said it looked good on me .
oh, yes... "red neck" is also a style :lol:

and how did people react??

won't say i like the "somewhat-visible french beard" look, but if you want a similar style, there is the "pencil moustache" because all you need to do is remove the beard part...

Gilbert-Roland-same-hat.jpg
Moustache is for weirdos . Sorry .

describe it, please... hair, clothing, attitude etc...

It more of attitude and also how you present yourself.

I usually like to dress matching colors from top to bottom including shoes and watch.
Not too formal nor casual ... a middle way !
I have a hair like this

o-YOUNG-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg

But black in color and I try various hair styles.

Some of the ladies lost their sense to be honest.

itni bhi door ki na phenkain... kuch bhi, eh?? kuch bhi?? :D

I got the awkward look from everyone .

describe "awkward".

Good overall . People said it looked good on me .

good !!!

Moustache is for weirdos . Sorry .

i have a moustache... a bit thicker version of "pencil stache"... believe me, i get second and third and fourth looks from the ladies.

It more of attitude and also how you present yourself.

indeed, attitude is is very important... no pointed is looking uncomfortable though dressed better than others.

I usually like to dress matching colors from top to bottom including shoes and watch.
Not too formal nor casual ... a middle way !

middle way is good... though you can try different colors for belt, shoes, cravat ( if you wear one ), shirt and pants.

as for watch, how many do you have?? :o:

I have a hair like this

o-YOUNG-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg

But black in color and I try various hair styles.

it is a good style, a denser version of the one i posted of clark gable earlier...

clark-gable-callwild91.jpg

itni bhi door ki na phenkain... kuch bhi, eh?? kuch bhi?? :D
You caught me there . Surprised , a better word .I know they liked it , that's what matters .
describe "awkward".
probably thinking , "woah , that is that ," lolz . You know the awkward moments , you have probably witnessed them .
i have a moustache... a bit thicker version of "pencil stache".
Mustache makes you look weird , to be honest .

Tall and athletic... thats how she should look like :)

You caught me there . Surprised , a better word .I know they liked it , that's what matters .

indeed.

probably thinking , "woah , that is that ," lolz . You know the awkward moments , you have probably witnessed them .

i understand... i look younger than my years but i have old-fashioned styling ( that suits me )... for the males who happen to look at me, i recognize awkwardness in them... for the ladies, it is awkward because they give me glances but i cannot do that if they are with a male because then i cannot stare at their ladies ( the bro code :D ).

Mustache makes you look weird , to be honest.

well, it depends on person to person... some suit a particular moustache style than others... but there certainly are the ridiculous styles like "walrus".

i edited-in this comment ( after you must have copied that post into reply box )...
i have a moustache... a bit thicker version of "pencil stache"... believe me, i get second and third and fourth looks from the ladies.

even jinnah looked good in his younger days with a thicker one...

young.jpg

and he certainly had a distinguished look in his older years...

old dashing distinguished.jpg

Tall and athletic... thats how she should look like :)

tall is fine but athletic??

indeed.

i understand... i look younger than my years but i have old-fashioned styling ( that suits me )... for the males who happen to look at me, i recognize awkwardness in them... for the ladies, it is awkward because they give me glances but i cannot do that if they are with a male because then i cannot stare at their ladies ( the bro code :D ).

well, it depends on person to person... some suit a particular moustache style than others... but there certainly are the ridiculous styles like "walrus".

i edited-in this comment ( after you must have copied that post into reply box )...

View attachment 218937

View attachment 218938

tall is fine but athletic??

o_O You like fat one?

All hail the bro code . I might have broken the code now and then , no harm done , well to me .;)
Yes glance , i meant to say glance .

young-jpg.218937

old-dashing-distinguished-jpg.218938
Ask any lady , she would say mustache makes you look ridiculous .
@levina , your thoughts , does mustache make a person look less attractive ?

Last edited:
yes, there is the risk of breaking the code... broken face and all. :D
I play things professionally i manipulate people . They are the ones who end up with a broken face , not me .

@PlanetWarrior please ensure you dont repeat this mistake otherwise you will be penalised
explicit images are not allowed under any circumstances

sorry for delay in reply.

I play things professionally i manipulate people . They are the ones who end up with a broken face , not me .

manipulate?? interesting... pray do tell.

@PlanetWarrior please ensure you dont repeat this mistake otherwise you will be penalised
explicit images are not allowed under any circumstances

That is the cultural dress of the Zulu and Matabele people posted for the education of our international members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom