What's new

discuss your choice of stylish people or good-lookers or even you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You racist!

You dont the like the white chick, my bwoy, you only the like the "assets"!!
image.png

to the defense of the global tharkis... :cheers:

I reckon a thread is required for discussing famous personalities ( ideally generals ) from a tharki point of view. That would make more sense since its a defence forum.

index.jpeg

Well, this is me to be exact except I am a little younger and shorter!!

I look like him except scarier :)
rajini.jpg

so yours was a filmi romance, the tough guy put on path of reformation by the beauty?? :D

pray do tell.

I reckon a thread is required for discussing famous personalities ( ideally generals ) from a tharki point of view. That would make more sense since its a defence forum.

umm... never thought that way... good idea... though i am not much of a fan of wars, others can post stylish military people. :tup:

edit : i have posted at top of this page, german military hair-styles, including by actor ralph fiennes.

Lol this guy
main-qimg-d7b2eeb66b10e42adbbbeff779ceb9cc

:lol:

View attachment 219441

Well, this is me to be exact except I am a little younger and shorter!!

so you can play the villain when required?? :D

You know brooklyn decker from movie 'battleship' ? she will give serious competition to the girl you mentioned earlier
brooklyn-decker-2014nfl-honors-in-nyc_2.jpg

vs
o-KATE-UPTON-570.jpg

We already know the winner mate

Claire Coffee , Melissa George ,Jennifer Morrison, Rosamund Pike,
Michelle Lynn Monaghan,Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
etc will be n my top 10

Suneeta Marshall :hang2:
Sunita_Marshal7.jpg

jewellery_sunita_2.jpg

hot-Pakistani-model-Sunita-Marshal-_0011.jpg

3642444459_b5a270095e_m.jpg

suneeta-marshal-orange-dress-beach.jpg

Sunita in the old days

Sunita-Marshall-pictures-gallery.jpg

Claire Coffee , Melissa George ,Jennifer Morrison, Rosamund Pike,
Michelle Lynn Monaghan,Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin
etc will be n my top 10

of your list, i know only rosamund pike, and she is quite elegant.

Suneeta Marshall :hang2:
Sunita_Marshal7.jpg

jewellery_sunita_2.jpg

hot-Pakistani-model-Sunita-Marshal-_0011.jpg

3642444459_b5a270095e_m.jpg

suneeta-marshal-orange-dress-beach.jpg

Sunita in the old days

Sunita-Marshall-pictures-gallery.jpg

this is the second time someone posted suneeta marshall on this thread... was it you?? :D

umm... never thought that way... good idea... though i am not much of a fan of wars, others can post stylish military people. :tup:

edit : i have posted at top of this page, german military hair-styles, including by actor ralph fiennes.

I am taking about some thing along the lines of let's say someone like Alexander the Great or Gengis Khan's opinion or general actions towards fashion & style.
Weather Their own personal attributes reflect any traits of Tharki behaviour or their dislike towards such things.
I am in interested to know about generals ( well the successful ones or at least famous ones ) as they are men of violence & power & perhaps pragmatic practical people & weather is their any thing to learn from them in this day & age.
I know it ll be a hard thing to do & we ll probably be speculating about their likes or dislikes & their actions but we can try to gauge or at least speculate about their actions or opinions about tharkiism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom