What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

write a message on visitor wall of LAST HOPE .

doctor sahab, I need to post more 25 messages in this forum in order to send LAST HOPE any message. Would you please help me and send this quoted text to him? Jazak Allah Khairan.

I want to join ISI but I really have no idea where to start from. I am 28 years old and I don't think I am eligible for CSS or Pakistan Armed Forces at the moment. Is there any other way to join ISI? doctor09 has recommended you for such information. Please help. :)

Assalamoalaikum,

I too want to join ISI but I really have no idea where to start from. Can someone help me plz? I want to do something for my country.
Wa Alaikum Assalam.
Great to see youngsters trying to do good for Pakistan.
But hey, Defence isin't the only thing to serve your motherland. Be something else like a activist, or a highly qualified engineer (AKA Scientist). That is 20 times better than being in forces :)
if you want to Join ISI then you should join armed forces because they choose people from Armed forces ...
i dont know exact criteria about civilian recruitment in ISI but i think CSS may help
but i think Last Hope can give you proper answer about your query
True to some extend.
doctor sahab, I need to post more 25 messages in this forum in order to send LAST HOPE any message. Would you please help me and send this quoted text to him? Jazak Allah Khairan.
Sent a PM. Hope it helps. If you want to reply to my PM, ask me, I will send you my email ID.
Wa Ilaikum.

Inter Services intelligence only recruits officers and men from the armed forces after recommendations from their commanding officers. the hint is in its name.

there maybe civil recruitment but it very rare and is not field duty if that what someone is looking for.

all the civilian recruitment is done without advertisement and ISI will come to you directly and discretely and you are not meant to discuss that with anyone and after induction only your immediate relation or loved ones are to know your actual job.

One can still serve the country and disrupt the enemies of the state by passing their information to the security services but that must be done without bring yourself to any harm or danger and taking the law into your own hands. If not sure simply inform instead of carrying on yourself.

Inter Services intelligence only recruits officers and men from the armed forces after recommendations from their commanding officers. the hint is in its name.

there maybe civil recruitment but it very rare and is not field duty if that what someone is looking for.

all the civilian recruitment is done without advertisement and ISI will come to you directly and discretely and you are not meant to discuss that with anyone and after induction only your immediate relation or loved ones are to know your actual job.

One can still serve the country and disrupt the enemies of the state by passing their information to the security services but that must be done without bring yourself to any harm or danger and taking the law into your own hands. If not sure simply inform instead of carrying on yourself.

Hi Irfan.
I sent him details on the bold part. :)

Your time and input was appreciable.

You mean to say 'How can you and an average Pakistani save Pakistan from it's enemies'.
Well the answer is, get HIGHLY educated and urge everyone to do so too. Be sincere with everyone including the government/law.

Thats the best way you can save Pakistan from it's enemies, both internal and external, directly and indirectly.

Civilians are also recruited by ISI using CSS style exams taken by Ministry of Defence. I was surprised when i heard "INSPECTOR" post also exist in ISI. A talented person recruited might be posted as 18 grade officer or normal person as a 17 grade and depending upon how capable civilian is, it is assigned a field job or a desk job and a civilian can go as far as 22 grade, i think which is equivalent to Major General rank

Civilians are also recruited by ISI using CSS style exams taken by Ministry of Defence. I was surprised when i heard "INSPECTOR" post also exist in ISI. A talented person recruited might be posted as 18 grade officer or normal person as a 17 grade and depending upon how capable civilian is, it is assigned a field job or a desk job and a civilian can go as far as 22 grade, i think which is equivalent to Major General rank

There are ASI & SI as well as Insp. in ISI. Civil who go far are called AD, D, etc etc. is se agy sirf khamoshi :)

ISI does not advertise their recruitment, Yes civilians do get selected for ISI(a very very rare case) but they can never i repeat again never will be given any field assignment , their most work will consist of analyzing Reports & Documents provided to them by field agents etc.

I want be a member of ISI, Em 15 years old, it is ma growing age if you take me now so may be i prepare so much in future for safe pakistan for this I take no money Promise Because I love pakistan and for pakistan em ready to give my all sacrifices If you guys dont take in ISI so I start my own Agency Because I don't see pakistan's present condition, I love pakistan and quiad-e-azam Even for this I take animations and I dont scare from you guys,

If that is how you are at 15 year age, I am afraid you cannot join the ISI.

I want be a member of ISI, Em 15 years old, it is ma growing age if you take me now so may be i prepare so much in future for safe pakistan for this I take no money Promise Because I love pakistan and for pakistan em ready to give my all sacrifices If you guys dont take in ISI so I start my own Agency Because I don't see pakistan's present condition, I love pakistan and quiad-e-azam Even for this I take animations and I dont scare from you guys,

You have been reading too many Fictional novels . Grow up a little before you think of any Armed forces let alone ISI.

focus on your school studies and making yourself strong!

Back
Top Bottom