What's new

Did you hear the one about the Pathan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It really annoys me when I hear fellow Pakistanis complaining about racism – not annoyed because of their racist attitude but because we don’t look at ourselves before we point our fingers at others.
I had a nasty experience the other day when I was talking to someone on an online forum. He was pleasant enough until I told him about my ethnic background when all hell broke loose. His comments were so nasty that they would put the KKK to shame. He blamed the entire Pukhtun race for all of Pakistan’s problems interspersed with four letter words and accusations of us smelling like sweat and curry. It took me a minute to realise that it was another Pakistani who had insulted me and not some foreigner. It was far more shocking. I still can’t believe the day has come where weare at each other’s throats...
-continue reading here Did you hear the one about the Pathan? – The Express Tribune Blog

Oh come on.

You know the ethnic tensions in Pakistan are quite strong especially in Karachi, so it could have been some idiot trying to vent his anger.

Pathans are the only Musalmans from the present day Pakistan who have been rulers of their area in pre-1947 times.
Punjabi or Sindhi Musalmans have never been the ruling class in pre-Pakistan days.

Pathans are the only Musalmans from the present day Pakistan who have been rulers of their area in pre-1947 times.
Punjabi or Sindhi Musalmans have never been the ruling class in pre-Pakistan days.

Flame bait post.:p:devil:

:P the story doesnt sell anymore.

we dont mind jokes anymore and we are reconstructing and sending the jokes on othe ethnicities .

The list is

Memon jokes

Pathan jokes

Punjabi jokes

Sikh jokes

and now due to Raisani we have baloch jokes too

don't know why such people have freedom of posting this sh*t who just spread conspiracies and try to divide people against each other and spread hate against Armed Forces……
false flagger :pop:

Hindus were never ruling class in Bombay,Kulkuta,Agra and most of India pre 1947 and pre 300 years…… Sikhs and you know what i mean……

don't know why such people have freedom of posting this sh*t who just spread conspiracies and try to divide people against each other and spread hate against Armed Forces……
false flagger :pop:

Hindus were never ruling class in Bombay,Kulkuta,Agra and most of India pre 1947 and pre 300 years…… Sikhs and you know what i mean……

I suppose you were never thaught history in school. Have you heard of Maratha and Sikh empires which ruled India after fall of the Mughals? Also, about Gupta and Mauryan and many other Hindu and Buddhist empires ruling the subcontinent over 2 millenniums?

BTW.. Can you name a single Punjabi Musalaman ruler before 1947?

Is it true that there is a neighbourhood in Quetta called "AKHAROTABAD" ?

Reported. You really have no idea of Pathan history, pre islam pathans were Zorastrian and Pagan, not Muslim. Even four centuries after the time of Qais, Islam had not been spread to all corners of Kabul let alone the whole of Pagan Afghanistan.

Here is an Excrept from Sir Olaf Kirkpatrick Kruuse Caroe' book: "The Pathans"
The Hindu Shahiya Kingdom of Jaipal extended almost to Kabul, Mahmud had to fight against infidel Afghans of the Sulaiman mountains". Even Prithvi Raj had a cavalry of Afghans in the battle of Tarian against Mohammad Ghori.

So you see your post is illinformed and clearly intended to stoke embers of ethnic tensions, my advice would be "if you don't know anything about the subject, better to say nothing at al'.

It really annoys me when I hear fellow Pakistanis complaining about racism – not annoyed because of their racist attitude but because we don’t look at ourselves before we point our fingers at others.
I had a nasty experience the other day when I was talking to someone on an online forum. He was pleasant enough until I told him about my ethnic background when all hell broke loose. His comments were so nasty that they would put the KKK to shame. He blamed the entire Pukhtun race for all of Pakistan’s problems interspersed with four letter words and accusations of us smelling like sweat and curry. It took me a minute to realise that it was another Pakistani who had insulted me and not some foreigner. It was far more shocking. I still can’t believe the day has come where weare at each other’s throats...
-continue reading here Did you hear the one about the Pathan? – The Express Tribune Blog
dont worry not everyone is like him

dont worry not everyone is like him

:P the story doesnt sell anymore.

we dont mind jokes anymore and we are reconstructing and sending the jokes on othe ethnicities .

The list is

Memon jokes

Pathan jokes

Punjabi jokes

Sikh jokes

and now due to Raisani we have baloch jokes too

You should be ashamed of yourself. Atleast if you dont condemn pathan jokes, dont reconstruct racist jokes about other ethnicities. Did sahaba also used to throw racist jokes at hazrat sulieman farsi and bilal habshi?

Reported. You really have no idea of Pathan history, pre islam pathans were Zorastrian and Pagan, not Muslim. Even four centuries after the time of Qais, Islam had not been spread to all corners of Kabul let alone the whole of Pagan Afghanistan.

Here is an Excrept from Sir Olaf Kirkpatrick Kruuse Caroe' book: "The Pathans"

So you see your post is illinformed and clearly intended to stoke embers of ethnic tensions, my advice would be "if you don't know anything about the subject, better to say nothing at al'.

I wish you had the moral courage to also report this post,
Is it true that there is a neighbourhood in Quetta called "AKHAROTABAD" ?

I wish you had the moral courage to also report this post,

If i had seen it i would have reported it, however i will say one thing that apart from my Avatar and online persona you have no idea of the size of anyone's conviction or the direction of their moral compass, so please leave such petty personal digs out in future if you want a civil conversation.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom