What's new

Did Hafiz Saeed incite Pak troops into killing Indian soldiers?

but with such a growing IT infrastructure and tech transfer I don't think we are not capable of carrying out covert operations. It is may be the lack motivation or our leaders fear the drop of diplomatic support.
Dude, forget covert actions. Why you want to waste money on deployment of forces. We lost Billions in 2002.

You can use it elsewhere. Give it to Afghanistan warlords. Just make sure Afghanistan is not used as backyard for Pakistan. Establish your infrastructure there. Invest in Iran.

Use your greatest strength. Economy. We have the highest edge in this field over Pakistan.

And finally.... now you started to think like a tank! :tup:
Yaar log nahin milte. Senior's Cafe bhi khaali rehta hai. :D

Dude, forget covert actions. Why you want to waste money on deployment of forces. We lost Billions in 2002.

You can use it elsewhere. Give it to Afghanistan warlords. Just make sure Afghanistan is not used as backyard for Pakistan. Establish your infrastructure there. Invest in Iran.

Use your greatest strength. Economy. We have the highest edge in this field over Pakistan.

you are right but I was talking about 'Foreign internal defense'. Plus having capability to infiltrate to kill the target is also necessary. Since we share borders.

you are right but i was talking about Foreign internal defense. Plus having capability to infiltrate to kill the target is also necessary. Since we share borders.
We have this capability. But consider this. One soldier killed by India, resulted in this mess. More soldiers are killed in Pakistan by terrorists.

Indo-Pak issue is too sensitive to try this adventure without expecting maximum retaliation. For one HS, you may cause deaths of thousands and may create hundreds of HS.

When you see the tough situation, the one who keeps his cool, don't let emotions affect his judgement and who makes rational decision, is the one who always wins.

Learn it from British Empire, US and China.

We have this capability. But consider this. One soldier killed by India, resulted in this mess. More soldiers are killed in Pakistan by terrorists.

Indo-Pak issue is too sensitive to try this adventure without expecting maximum retaliation. For one HS, you may cause deaths of thousands and may create hundreds of HS.

When you see the tough situation, the one who keeps his cool, don't let emotions affect his judgement and who makes rational decision, is the one who always wins.

but what if HS is assassinated because he performed non Islamic practices and some radical war lords could not bear it?

but what if HS is assassinated because he performed non Islamic practices and some radical war lords could not bear it?
Use any terrorist organization. Non-state actors is the only way you can get him.

Use any terrorist organization. Non-state actors is the only way you can get him.

then why to waste money on trials and blah blah absurd things. I guess GoI doesn't want him to die so soon. Let him defame Pakistan a little more? This costs lives and its sad.

Sir, I had something to ask you,

India cut defense budget by $1.8 billion
Pakistan army's Green Book says Terrorism is major threat.

Is there possibility of third party behind these recent troubles to derail peace process ? I mean defense purchase from India means thousands of jobs in US and Europe.

Should we consider this aspect too ?

Yes we should.. very much should.
I have a theory.. and only a theory since I consider the IA extremely professional.. but the fact that it still comes from the very crop of people that give us our politicians and other officials as well..

Where out of through professional there are always some who will succumb to the green glow of dollars and compromise artillery deals.. is it not likely.. that somewhere in the system.. there are men who would be willing to "push" an attack on a Pakistani post for a large sum?

It doesn't have to be the US or Europe..just anyone..
Look at the other side as well, with peace with India.. Pakistan could effectively stabilize itself.. and ACTUALLY end terrorism.
After all, with peace comes a chance for people to really look over policies and ignore hawks.. perhaps finally and completely severing all ties with men like HS...taking them to justice.. and sowing the seeds for an end to extremism..

Suddenly.. not only is a hot-spot cold.. but at the same time.. it may lead to cooling of other angst as well.
After all, a part of the China-bogey for India involves the support China has given Pakistan in the past and currently.
With that front settled relatively.. perhaps more overtures may emerge from beijing.. leading to maybe not a cool down in arms purchases to that extent.. but definitely the focus of it.

Would that not irk the west? that their idea of an Indian "Sheriff" may not work out as they wished??

Let me give you a hint. TTP and LeT/JuD don't really get along well. TTP would target Hafiz Saeed at any given opportunity, they have said it in past. HS has openly spoken against the TTP. They also had a small clash in Khurram Agency, I guess.

Just pointing something out, I really dont want this to happen lol, I mean, a assassination attempt on HS.

then why to waste money on trials and blah blah absurd things. I guess GoI doesn't want him to die so soon. Let him defame Pakistan a little more? This costs lives and its sad.
Of course. Why do you think we kept Kasab alive for that long.

We had nothing to loose. He killed people and we can't get their lives back. But we can use him for propaganda all around the world that forced Pakistan to not allow any terrorist attack on India as every nation was in our side, except one or two.

We might have saved hundreds of lives by using Kasab and avoiding many terrorist attacks.

Foreign Policy is not an easy game and not that easy to understand.

Of course. Why do you think we kept Kasab alive for that long.

We had nothing to loose. He killed people and we can't get their lives back. But we can use him for propaganda all around the world that forced Pakistan to not allow any terrorist attack on India as every nation was in our side, except one or two.

We might have saved hundreds of lives by using Kasab and avoiding many terrorist attacks.

Foreign Policy is not an easy game and not that easy to understand.

What most dont understand is the India would actually be doing a favor by killing HS. After all, you kill the only proof that "Corleone" has had "Dirty Dealings" in the past.. he walks away without worry..
Heck he'll come to your door with flowers.

Let me give you a hint. TTP and LeT/JuD don't really get along well. TTP would target Hafiz Saeed at any given opportunity, they have said it in past. HS has openly spoken against the TTP. They also had a small clash in Khurram Agency, I guess.

Just pointing something out, I really dont want this to happen lol, I mean, a assassination attempt on HS.

then who is giving security to HS I guess his own network or the army? Because getting away from TTP is not an easy task. Even some times TTP has upper hand targeting the PA

What most dont understand is the India would actually be doing a favor by killing HS. After all, you kill the only proof that "Corleone" has had "Dirty Dealings" in the past.. he walks away without worry..
Heck he'll come to your door with flowers.
Exactly. HS is being used by GOI for so many years.

Sir in India people are going insane. Anna Hazare wants war. I mean seriously, people are damn idiot.

I really feel bad for this emotionality in this sub-continent. We may have marveled at other thing, may have learn Western things but never learned one thing from them, Practicality and Rationality.

then who is giving security to HS I guess his own network or the army? Because getting away from TTP is not an easy task. Even some times TTP has upper hand targeting the PA
Dude, he has LeT. Its not that easy.

True words - took me a while to understand it.

Offtopic - Krait bro - do you sleep at all? :what:

Hafiz Sayed does more damage to Pakistan than he can ever to India. I say let him be.

True words - took me a while to understand it.
Offtopic - Krait bro - do you sleep at all? :what:
I do buddy. I slept whole morning and afternoon. :D
I have been told to keep my mind busy in any work. So I have to do many works simultaneously.

You can ask these in Naswar Corner. :D

Back
Top Bottom