What's new

Did Hafiz Saeed incite Pak troops into killing Indian soldiers?

Indians, why are you even arguing over HS. He is a saint. Period.

you and your people make him saint-like figure whereas we hardly think about him (until indians make another HS-related thread on PDF at which point we are "obliged" to respond)

Nope. You have to fight your own war. Never depend on anyone. Small smell of MOSSAD including raid in Pakistan will become very dangerous for Israel itself.

international pressure can be built meanwhile. But if our intel has potential then they can do a lot of things.

you and your people make him saint-like figure whereas we hardly think about him (until indians make another HS-related thread on PDF at which point we are "obliged" to respond)
Sir aap din bhar TTP ko yaad karte ho, hum Hafeez Saeed ko.

Sabke apne apne reasons hain.

international pressure can be built meanwhile. But if our intel has potential then they can do a lot of things.
This is where India lack. They can't use other means. Even with such a growing economy, we face tough challenges to press hard on Pakistan through economy, diplomacy etc. We think violence is the solution. Its not. US beat USSR by money. Without directly firing any shot on them.

All allegations are proved to be baseless when spokesperson of Indian Northern Command denied any Pakistani attack on their side! He said that an Indian troop's dead body found from Jungle! The question is why India summoned Pakistani High Commissioner? Why they put allegations on Hafiz Saeed? Why their FM threatened Pakistan?

They are not a nation! A flock of cowards guided by Israel and America with the help of RAW. India is on the wrong side of the history! Yes! RAW is an enemy of India!

It's true. Hafiz Saeed did go to the line of control. Upon his arrival the Pakistani troops were just mesmerised and in awe of this man. Every man abandoned his post and were all seen to be hanging,to every word Saeed had to say. Streams of tears flowed from the eyes of the young jawans, these tears soon came together to form large salty lakes. Cries then erupted, cries for vengeance! Many a man lost his senses and wanted to engage the Indians there and then, but alas cooler minds restrained the wildfire passion of youth. But one man, yes one man got out and that is how it all started.

now how awesome would that be in film format.....i'd pay to watch it :laugh:

indian army should take over once......
What's the point ? Invite a war and ruin our economy. Sorry, not interested. We have other methods to nullify terrorists in Pakistan.

Remember, in this nuclear world, nukes are not the real weapon, you may never see it used against each other in your life time but you can see Economy being used as Weapon every single day.

This is where India lack. They can't use other means. Even with such a growing economy, we face tough challenges to press hard on Pakistan through economy, diplomacy etc. We think violence is the solution. Its not. US beat USSR by money. Without directly firing any shot on them.

but with such a growing IT infrastructure and tech transfer I don't think we are not capable of carrying out covert operations. It is may be the lack motivation or our leaders fear the drop of diplomatic support.

And thank god for that!

Half of the posts now are mostly just people in anger.. frothing at their mouths but thats pretty much it.
Things work a lot delicately in the real world.

Half of the posts now are mostly just people in anger.. frothing at their mouths but thats pretty much it.
Things work a lot delicately in the real world.
Sir, I had something to ask you,

India cut defense budget by $1.8 billion
Pakistan army's Green Book says Terrorism is major threat.

Is there possibility of third party behind these recent troubles to derail peace process ? I mean defense purchase from India means thousands of jobs in US and Europe.

Should we consider this aspect too ?

And finally.... now you started to think like a tank! :tup:

Sir, I had something to ask you,

India cut defense budget by $1.8 billion
Pakistan army's Green Book says Terrorism is major threat.

Is there possibility of third party behind these recent troubles to derail peace process ? I mean defense purchase from India means thousands of jobs in US and Europe.

Should we consider this aspect too ?

Back
Top Bottom