What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Four Shia prisoners throat was slit :blink:

The TTP is anti Shia too??

I will not necessarily come to that final conclusion yet; though I've had many questions in my mind about how things have been handled.
But let us leave that aside; the most important fact is that: Organisations connected to the Security Estt. are being attacked with impunity and with some regularity. This is (or should be) a HUGE WAKE-UP CALL for all concerned. Btw, even the Citizenry of the Country are concerned, though to a lesser extent than the Authorities. Everybody has to seriously address the issues together now. Time is not on your side.
I have been reading a number of books on the fast deteriorating situation in Pakistan apart from the huge body of information that finds its way here on this forum. And it seems depressing if not worrisome.

At this juncture; the threat within (your country) far outweighs the threat from without. Mostly because it is not clearly identifiable or even measureable. You can't even predict where and what will happen next.

Time for all people in Pakistan to get together and confront the menace in the hope of subduing it.

Iti s not about awaam. They want peace. It is the duty of the guys sitting in rawal pindi to handle these guys. And believe me then can handle. We can push TTP towards the wall if we really want to. It is the military itself who doesn't want to eradicate TTP for some reason. Take incident of last night as an example. Is PA that weak that it can't kill 10-20 terrorists out of the dozens that attacked the prison? Obviously not. The prisoners were released for some reason. Who knows that damn ISI might have made a new deal with TTP. We release these guys for you. And in return you do this and this for us. I am still finding it hard to believe that dozens of attackers attacked entered the city without being intercepted by any military checkpoint. They attacked the prison. They remain in and around the jail for hours. And then fled without any real harm to themselves. A complete success. Something is fishy in this whole story.

PA and ISI are playing like naughty kids with this country. Let's see how long it would take before the damage is irrevocable.

Terrorists were intercepting police and army communications which were sent to repel them and were communicating with each other through wireless headsets : Initial report by Federal Intelligence agency

source? no media is reporting it

Iti s not about awaam. They want peace. It is the duty of the guys sitting in rawal pindi to handle these guys. And believe me then can handle. We can push TTP towards the wall if we really want to. It is the military itself who doesn't want to eradicate TTP for some reason. Take incident of last night as an example. Is PA that weak that it can't kill 10-20 terrorists out of the dozens that attacked the prison? Obviously not. The prisoners were released for some reason. Who knows that damn ISI might have made a new deal with TTP. We release these guys for you. And in return you do this and this for us. I am still finding it hard to believe that dozens of attackers attacked entered the city without being intercepted by any military checkpoint. They attacked the prison. They remain in and around the jail for hours. And then fled without any real harm to themselves. A complete success. Something is fishy in this whole story.

PA and ISI are playing like naughty kids with this country. Let's see how long it would take before the damage is irrevocable.

I do take that explanation very seriously. It is credible and matches to what some informed commentators have been saying for some time.
I'll leave it there.

Terrorists were intercepting police and army communications which were sent to repel them and were communicating with each other through wireless headsets : Initial report by Federal Intelligence agency

i think he misunterstood it with bannu jail attack.
in bannu i heard and i think media too reported that .t.t.p killed four shia's.

yes .....
and who do you think is doing this in quetta??
its t.t.p
and in all big cities where ever they get chance they kill inocent people.

I think a brigade has been posted there constantly since the times of British India. Could be wrong though.

And yes, I think the main MP school is there....

In 1966-67 there was only the MP School & Center. Stationing a Bde might have come later. There were two cinema houses in the town. If the sale was low in one hall, the people would be directed to the other hall with the same ticket. What film was showing was immaterial. There was a large church around the Cantt. Christian women coming for Sunday service would do so wearing burqa, which they would take off once inside the church.

Maybe 7 more years................... :P

Do you see that happening? Within that time-frame?

Yups, that about sums it up...... exactly the same.... nothing has changed it means...... :D

In 1966-67 there was only the MP School & Center. Stationing a Bde might have come later. There were two cinema houses in the town. If the sale was low in one hall, the people would be directed to the other hall with the same ticket. What film was showing was immaterial. There was a large church around the Cantt. Christian women coming for Sunday service would do so wearing burqa, which they would take off once inside the church.

Last year in a similar incident,TTP organised a similar prison break in which they came in a convoy of SUVs,picked the prisoners and left with impunity-the operation lasted for 3-4 hours.The funny thing was there were atleast 2 army posts within 30 min reach of bannu jail..Now it happens again,with a pak army contonment within 10min walking distance-according to a forum member from that area...What the hell is wrong here..?Where the hell was pak army..?

More like 5 minutes walk. I think the army is effective only against petty criminals and children... "Hey captain, hey captain, that kid took my lollypop." "Don't worry, I'll scare him with my big gun", says the officer... :blink:

Last year in a similar incident,TTP organised a similar prison break in which they came in a convoy of SUVs,picked the prisoners and left with impunity-the operation lasted for 3-4 hours.The funny thing was there were atleast 2 army posts within 30 min reach of bannu jail..Now it happens again,with a pak army contonment within 10min walking distance-according to a forum member from that area...What the hell is wrong here..?Where the hell was pak army..?

i think he misunterstood it with bannu jail attack.
in bannu i heard and i think media too reported that .t.t.p killed four shia's.

yes .....
and who do you think is doing this in quetta??
its t.t.p
and in all big cities where ever they get chance they kill inocent people.

That was LEJ as claimed by them...wasn't it?

More like 5 minutes walk. I think the army is effective only against petty criminals and children... "Hey captain, hey captain, that kid took my lollypop." "Don't worry, I'll scare him with my big gun", says the officer... :blink:

Koi baat nahin. Atleast then the 'lollypop thefts and heists' must be going down...... :)

Most of the nation doesnt give a rats @ss anymore, heck most of them don't even have a clue that such an incident took place.
so what do you want us to do? can we share this pain together or are we hindus too condemned to even do that with you guys?

wow such modern and trained terrorists :blink: who were better equipped than our army and police:omghaha:

Ok, one thing is for sure. Someone is lying!

8 hours of pitch battles (check)
60+ bombs (check)
Dozens of vehicles full of explosives seized (check)

Result = 3 inmates dead and ONLY ONE casualty on the side of terrorists (cuz)??????

If it looks like crap, smells like crap, then in all probability it's crap... I feel as if Army has complete control over dissemination of information, what gets out and what doesn't.... maybe the media is being take on a ride?
Man you are one of the guys whom I take seriously(as if my seriousness matters on these things) but WTF i mean seriously WTF. kuch to clear karo yaar.

wow such modern and trained terrorists :blink: who were better equipped than our army and police:omghaha:

Going by your logic it seems the terrorists have the upper hand. The police in Pakistan don't have the equipment to deal with these super highly trained terrorists, or wait where do these terrorists get their state of the art equipment or training from?

Back
Top Bottom