What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Sab ko keeray ho rahay thay CM KPK kahan hai...

DI Khan jailbreak failure of intelligence agencies: CM KP

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister, Pervez Khattak has ordered an inquiry into the jailbreak in Dera Ismail Khan.
Speaking to a private TV channel, Khattak said he had been informed that security at prisons had been increased but despite this measure, the jailbreak took place. He attributed the jailbreak as a failure of intelligence agencies.
The chief minister added that he would be travel to Dera Ismail Khan and tour the prison. He has also directed authorities to enhance security at prisons across the province.
As many as 243 prisoners escaped as militants carrying heavy weapons stormed Dera Ismail Khan’s Central Jail. The attack on the hundred-year-old detention facility was blamed on weak security arrangements where inmates belonging to various banned organizations were held.
Nine people including six policemen were killed and 14 others injured in the audacious attack while four prisoners were also killed by security forces.

DI Khan jailbreak failure of intelligence agencies: CM KP

It's better to make an informed statement later on after taking the whole picture than blabbering nonsense half an hour after that attack and changing statements multiple times in the process. Like at Kamra or Bannu. Kamra attack was the perfect example of what you shouldn't do in a situation like that, and it seems that the PAF at least has learnt from it. Other authorities should learn as well.

Ppl are surprised how 300 prisoner escaped, Whats big deal? Rag-sag Maoists attack jail and free there caders.. These are well trained terrorists (Trained by best agency in world)...

And more over Talibans don't fear anyone..

Yara, I just spoke to mom, she is there... she spoke to him as well.... what I'm hearing is there are many casualties.... god knows who is who / or / who shot who?... whatever the case, I'll report back if there is something concrete.

Btw, one thing is for certain, media doesn't know jack about anything... they are just attributing everything to "hamaray zaraye"....

Brb.....

@Hyperion, who did you cousin kill bro? Are you sure he didn't kill prisoners since there were 3 prisoners dead also!

How could 300 people escape from DI Khan!!!???

Pathetic.

I would agree with one thing of the IG though, these jails are not meant to lock up high profile prisoners of Taliban or LeJ. For that you need new prisons in secure places, not right next to FATA. ISI and IB lockup should do the job for these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a grave issue! we now have 300 HARDCORE terrorirsts free! the ones that did many previous big terrorism events!

now 2 things must be looked into:

1) how did the TTP know who all were kept in these jails!

2) why was the Police deployed not trained and why did it take so long to respond to this attack.

this is a grave issue! we now have 300 HARDCORE terrorirsts free! the ones that did many previous big terrorism events!

now 2 things must be looked into:

1) how did the TTP know who all were kept in these jails!

2) why was the Police deployed not trained and why did it take so long to respond to this attack.

Pakistan needs to learn some soft and hard skills. You may take Indian or Israeli consultancy. If it is related to Terrorism, I think they wont deny.

Jihadis killed 5 Shia inmates... they slit there throats... heights of religious intolerance ...

Police are for policing, not anti terror activities... We can send some RR guys, they are well trained in Anti terror operation..
Well they don't have shortages of trained guys what they are missing is a clear cut decisions on how to handle these terror activities. A section of soceity wants to talk to them, other asking to blow them to pieces and while some don't really give a rat's @ss.

a friend of mine sms me these figures from dikhan.

36 granade
22 rockets
33 suicidals
3000 bullets
fired

243 terrorists escape
13 dead
16 injured
all these firgures are from a close friend of mine. who resides next to jail.

a friend of mine sms me these figures from dikhan.

36 granade
22 rockets
33 suicidals
3000 bullets
fired

243 terrorists escape
13 dead
16 injured
all these firgures are from a close friend of mine. who resides next to jail.

You need to differentiate between terrorists and prisoners escaped....so please confirm whether 243 escaped were just prisoners or terrorists

One thing i don't understand is how could they escape on foot from inside of a ******* city a mob of 300+150=450 men?
Where was PA helicopters?Even a small recon drone?
Forget airborne support why weren't they pursued with armed motor vehicles or Armoured personnel carriers,heck even jeeps?Surely motor vehicles would have caught up with 450 people mob fleeing on foot?This seems completely unbelievable to me.Daal mein kuch kaala hain,probably inside deal was made that u can take these prisoners?
It is believable , as they will take hostages along with them! you dont watch movies?

RIP Innocent people out there!

BBC Asia is reporting that Taliban took 6 women with them, 5 inmates and one police officer

"He was also quoted as saying that militants had taken away six women, five of them inmates and the other a police officer."

BBC News - Pakistan jailbreak: Taliban free 248 in Dera Ismail Khan

This is truly shameful.

I still feel there is a larger game behind all this and the low ranking soldiers of PA and people of Pakistan are just pawns in this whole war. PA and its generals don't want to beat TTP. There is something bigger behind the curtains. They are sacrificing the soldiers and the people for something else. Something we don't know.

Welcome to the club.

Police are for policing, not anti terror activities... We can send some RR guys, they are well trained in Anti terror operation..

Cut the crap and take your rant somewhere, if you dont know we have Police anti terrorist force, they are well trained and equipped. They took part in the operation actively. However army was called as reinforcement to cordon off the area and assist in the operation, as they have more experience in fighting urban warfare.

You need to differentiate between terrorists and prisoners escaped....so please confirm whether 243 escaped were just prisoners or terrorists

What difference it makes? The Taliban can force the prisoners into terrorism as a payback right?

Jihadis killed 5 Shia inmates... they slit there throats... heights of religious intolerance ...

This is Pathetic.. The Taliban is saying anyone who is NOT a Sunni does not have a right to live.... Terminate them!

Back
Top Bottom