What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

TTP Spokesman Shahidullah says 150 attackers including 7 suicide bombers, were sent who managed to release around 300 prisoners. #DIKhan
@nuclearpak

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first of all, ALL of us, once in our life have been in one or another branch of armed forces / police / etc etc...... secondly, we are all hyper-enthusiastic about shooting people we don't like (civilian or not).... and finally answer to your question, he's in a very specialized branch of the military, all of them there are......... :D

Is your Cousin in the Army, Police, some Tribal Lashkar or just an over-enthusiastic citizens ? :what:

Well, first of all, ALL of us, once in our life have been in one or another branch of armed forces / police / etc etc...... secondly, we are all hyper-enthusiastic about shooting people we don't like (civilian or not).... and finally answer to your question, he's in a very specialized branch of the military, all of them there are......... :D

IS SSG and QRF are same side of two coins or are they different?

Dude, I didn't ask... don't want to either.... it is sensitive info...... better not ask...... I'm just happy that none of the fu**** are going to get alive out of it.....

Rest of the party is combing the extended area.......

@L@eeq, if I remember correctly, you're from there... any updates?
me in peshawar since last 8 months
nothing new.... same as the news agency is broadcasting. i'll update if get some.

but this **** t.t.p has got so brave they come attack and free their people like its a jungle.
what our forces are doing. ......
distance between cantt and central jail is not more then 15 mins walking distance still they managed to free there 40 bas.....tds

Last edited by a moderator:
had been to this jail quite a few time

know alot about the adjacent places to the central jail.

unlike the adnan rashid jail escape in bannu.this central jail is quite different.and certainly much more protected.

Bannu jail was extremely huge but also very close to the mountains.

Yeah, I know..... :blink:

nothing new.... same as the news agency is broadcasting. i'll update if get some.

but this **** t.t.p has got so brave they come attack and free their people like its a jungle.
distance between cantt and central jail is not more then 15 mins walking distance still they managed to free there 40 bas.....tds

wrong buddy:

Taliban spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid tells NBC News that no prisoners have been freed, but they will fight on to the last man.

wrong buddy:

Taliban spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid tells NBC News that no prisoners have been freed, but they will fight on to the last man.

why dont they just hang high profile criminals instead of feeding them in jails? :hitwall:

why dont they just hang high profile criminals instead of feeding them in jails? :hitwall:

simple ....... they want some one to attack the jail and free them. .......

wrong buddy:

thats great news. ..... may all of them die and rot in hell.

but express news says.
they managed to free 29 ......

IS SSG and QRF are same side of two coins or are they different?

:blink: QRF is just rapid response force to hold parameter while the plan is devised for ssg to charge...atleast this is what i got told

Back
Top Bottom