What's new

Dhaka urges int'l community: Pressurise Israel to stop Gaza atrocities

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Dhaka urges int'l community
Pressurise Israel to stop Gaza atrocities

Published : Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Bangladesh has urged the international community to put pressure on Israel to stop atrocities and violence in Gaza that caused loss of lives of Palestinian civilians posing a renewed threat to regional peace and stability, reports UNB.

Strongly condemning the Israeli actions, Bangladesh also called for an immediate cessation of its atrocities on the civilians in Gaza and ensuring a reversal to normalcy.

"Bangladesh maintains its principled position on a comprehensive solution to the Palestinian question in accordance with the relevant UN resolutions, the Arab Peace Plan and the Road Map," said a release of the Foreign Ministry on Monday.

It said Bangladesh has always strongly supported the just cause of the Palestinian people and their legitimate and inalienable right to a free and sovereign Palestinian state.

Bangladesh believes that the international community must strengthen their efforts, individually and collectively, to support the rights and aspirations of the Palestinian people.

Bangladesh also strongly believes that the occupation of Palestinian land must come to an end, and the Palestinian people must have their own independent state with East Jerusalem as its capital.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012Front Page

Dhaka shocked at Israeli atrocities
Diplomatic Correspondent
Bangladesh has expressed deep shock at the atrocities and violence unleashed by Israel on Gaza and calls to bring it to an immediate end.

Dhaka shocked at Israeli atrocities

“Bangladesh strongly condemns the Israeli action and urges international community to put pressure on Israel to stop the violence,” said a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday.

The recent attack causing the loss of lives of Palestinian civilians has posed a renewed threat to the regional peace and stability.

The statement said Bangladesh maintains its principled position on a comprehensive solution of the Palestinian question in accordance with the relevant UN resolutions, the Arab Peace Plan and the Road Map.

It said Bangladesh has always strongly supported the Palestinian people and their legitimate and inalienable right to a free and sovereign Palestinian state.

“Bangladesh strongly believes that the occupation of Palestinian land must come to an end, and the Palestinians must have their own independent state with East Jerusalem as its capital,” it said.

The ministry statement further added that Bangladesh believes that the international community must strengthen their efforts to support the rights and aspirations of the Palestinian people.

Meanwhile, in two separate messages yesterday, BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia and Jatiya Party Chairman HM Ershad strongly condemned the ongoing Israeli aggression against Palestinian territories.

Khaleda Zia termed the attacks as blatant violation of international law and demanded to stop this unjustified military aggression. She suggested returning to dialogue to find a peaceful solution for establishing a sovereign Palestinian state, the press release said.

Ershad also expressed full solidarity with Palestine and denounced the attacks as illegitimate and called upon the Islamic Umma (community) to strengthen their efforts to stop the violence.

Like Pakistan, Bangladesh no longer is a state where publicly voicing support for Israel is permitted, is it? In that case, how much can criticism of Israel really be worth? It becomes a formula, not reasoned argument.

Like Pakistan, Bangladesh no longer is a state where publicly voicing support for Israel is permitted, is it? In that case, how much can criticism of Israel really be worth? It becomes a formula, not reasoned argument.

No mentally stable person will voice support for killers

@Solomon2 actually lots of pakistani want friendship with Israel, but this is not the case in Bangladesh. I am 22 and i am yet to meet anyone in Bangladesh who thinks positive of Israel, not even in facebook or forum! Bangladeshi atheists openly make fun of Muhammad pbuh, Bangladesh is a democracy! Its just no one likes Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solomon2 actually lots of pakistani want friendship with Israel, but this is not the case in Bangladesh. I am 22 and i am yet to meet anyone in Bangladesh who thinks positive of Israel, not even in facebook or forum! Bangladeshi atheists openly make fun of Muhammad pbuh, Bangladesh is a democracy! Its just no one likes Israel
It is all the more lame if they hate just for hating. Bangladesh has no issues with Israel. Just ask the Arabs if they love you back.

Twenty-two years ago I was having lunch with a Bangladeshi whose parents had sought out my Zionist parents for help in 1971, and he was pleased that Israel was one of the customers of his textile business!

Bangladesh sure has changed. I understand reporters can't write anything pro-Israel and it isn't even a matter of law but something beyond it, the police can simply abuse them instead and there is no recourse.

I have yet to meet a Pakistani who has the courage to publicly advocate, without qualification, outright friendship with Israel and support of the Zionist cause. The fear that runs across their faces! You'd think I was holding a knife across their throat.

Twenty-two years ago I was having lunch with a Bangladeshi whose parents had sought out my Zionist parents for help in 1971, and he was pleased that Israel was one of the customers of his textile business!

Bangladesh sure has changed. I understand reporters can't write anything pro-Israel and it isn't even a matter of law but something beyond it, the police can simply abuse them instead and there is no recourse.

I have yet to meet a Pakistani who has the courage to publicly advocate, without qualification, outright friendship with Israel and support of the Zionist cause. The fear that runs across their faces! You'd think I was holding a knife across their throat.

He probably sought help from an American not an Israeli I suppose. He said whatever pleased your parents and to get whatever he seeked to get. An anti Pakistani zionist was more than willing to help I suppose.

Anyways, Bangladeshis have no problem with Israel excpet the occupation. Ask Israeli to go back to pre 1967 border, settle refugee issues and we are all good. For how long you want Israeli to keep on loosing? An unstable country with constant fear of war can not sustain in the long run and when it is a tiny biny country like Israel.

And this is a pro israel tabloid run by zionist money in BD. enjoy... ;)
http://www.weeklyblitz.net/

The Daily Blitz anyone? :D

He probably sought help from an American not an Israeli I suppose.
Yes.

He said whatever pleased your parents and to get whatever he seeked to get.
Oh, he was wayyy too traumatized to please anybody. Nor did my parents ask him for anything.

Anyways, Bangladeshis have no problem with Israel excpet the occupation. Ask Israeli to go back to pre 1967 border, settle refugee issues and we are all good.
I don't recall Bangladesh supporting Israel over Hezbollah when the Israel-Lebanon border was returned to the Blue Line.

For how long you want Israeli to keep on loosing? An unstable country with constant fear of war can not sustain in the long run and when it is a tiny biny country like Israel.
Muslims do seem rather perplexed by a small people with the continued will and ability to resist mob rule.

Weekly Blitz
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Weekly Blitz

Makes me wonder?? Why should Israel care about a nation like BD?? I mean Zionist paying a tabloid in BD for pro Israel news.. Bangladesh as a nation do not have much influence even in Islamic countries as of now.. So why wasting money??

Makes me wonder?? Why should Israel care about a nation like BD?? I mean Zionist paying a tabloid in BD for pro Israel news.. Bangladesh as a nation do not have much influence even in Islamic countries as of now.. So why wasting money??

Because zionist dont wet dream whole day long like Indians

Back
Top Bottom