What's new

Dhaka rolls out red carpet for Sonia Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes some time. see now...

good we send our poor people to work .... not to join laden...

yes we feel better when see a bengali clean street open gutters and get 250 riyals 60$ per month here . you guys need to learn much dude.internet and real life is not same. in arabic when you need to abuse you use bengali you know ask asad asim or any other who live in ME lol.

That's what I was talking about.

but that doesn't even matter anymore, its insignificant, you delusional people are stuck in 1971 while your old friend india is butchering your people on the border.

That doesn't come into the present.

That wasn't criticism. It was observation based on history.

not at all, most of it was pointless rant.

that was a pathetic and irrelevant comment. tit for tat.

Albeit it was a stereotypical attempt from you :lol:

I think Mr. Imran Khan meant to say is that many of the Bangladeshi laborers engage in petty illegal activities in the Middle East. That is partly why they stopped hiring Bangladeshis temporarily. But now, things have taken a positive direction since they have now resumed employment of Bangladeshis in some jobs.

But don't worry about the image of Bangladeshis in general, many Bangladeshis work in skilled positions in the USA which is light-years ahead of whatever those Middle Eastern countries could possibly comprehend in any aspect of science and technology. I have personally known many renowned Bangladeshi intellectuals in the US.

but that doesn't even matter anymore, its insignificant, you delusional people are stuck in 1971 while your old friend india is butchering your people on the border.

not at all, most of it was pointless rant.

Since when did I say we are stuck in 1971?

And as far as whatever shenanigans are going on in the Indo-Bangla border, it isn't clear as to their exact nature and who's who. Neither of the governments are clear on the issue for obvious reasons. It's too early to jump to conclusions.

We all have to answer to the Almighty someday.

huh sonya na hoi koi farishta a gya uchal kood rahy hai . damn stay away from us and never use our names in your home .we don't damn care you . every 3 days there is news BD abut pakistan .:tdown: kissing the feets of india make you great ok be great .

Sorry, but names like Yaha Khan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, and Tikka Khan (internationally known as the Butcher of Bengal) won't be forgotten that easily.

Yes, we do have our individual national problems, and even in regards to India, but nothing to serious as far as Indo-Bangla relations go. It's just that we are disappointed with MMS's and his government's current position on Bangladesh on a range of issues. Especially with that Hasina around.

Truth always has an odd way to speak for itself.

Since when did I say we are stuck in 1971?

you didn't say it but its pretty obvious, you even agreed to my post that the only thing Bengladesh can relate to Pakistan is 1971

And as far as whatever shenanigans are going on in the Indo-Bangla border, it isn't clear as to their exact nature and who's who. Neither of the governments are clear on the issue for obvious reasons. It's too early to jump to conclusions.

We all have to answer to the Almighty someday.

the likes of BanglaFighter has the guts to bash Pakistan but can't say **** back to the indians lolz, only show his incompetence.

Yes, we do have our individual national problems, and even in regards to India, but nothing to serious as far as Indo-Bangla relations go. It's just that we are disappointed with MMS's and his government's current position on Bangladesh on a range of issues.

and what's all this got to do with Pakistan and why should Pakistan be bashed by the likes of BanglaFighter who can't bark at indian but has the audcacity to bash Pakistan??

Mine O mine what do we have here? Its gets so awesome
when human psychology syncs with their not so civilized
alter egos.

Seems many Indians and Pakistanis are having their
camp fires for whatever its worth.

Anyways, I don't know what others think or my country mates here.
Let me state some facts here................

We are doing fine, quite fine that is whatever PDF portrays here.

We are not run my Uncle Sam, Nor the Chinese gets their free lunch
or bases or whatever. Sorry no autocratic Italian runs our country.
No Indians nor Pakistan But only Bangladeshis. There is a reason
why we don't see an Indepndent Tamil, Punjab, Baloch, Bihar because
of that difference.

Swiss bank? Riots? Minority oppression? Terrorism?
Saffron Parade? Mullah Brigade? Being fake Wahhabis like wannabes?

British rebellion started from where(I'm talking about all of bengal,
whatever that is), Was that from Punjabis? Pathatns? Rajputs,Tamils?

Let me ask where was Muslim League formed?
Anyone remembers the name Ahsan Manzil? Nawab Salimullah?

We thought that military dictatorship in Pakistan is not what we
wanted, so we got rid of it. There is a strong Bangladeshi sentiment
among the people thats why Indians aren't given a Fcuk either.

We are brothers of none, that generation is gone.
Bangladesh is what it is, for whatever it is.

and what's all this got to do with Pakistan and why should Pakistan be bashed by the likes of BanglaFighter who can't bark at indian but has the audcacity to bash Pakistan??

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough with you, I mentioned Pakistan in the context of 1971.

Perhaps you have comprehension problems? Albeit, unsure or insecure about something regarding the history of post-1971 Bangladesh? I can assure you, it wasn't pretty in the initial stages.

nice to see indo-pak love relation :smitten:

with out india there would be no 1971...... it was her long term dream to break you down...... and the best thing happened in their history till today.....

the genuine Bangladeshis are nationalist and do not consider pakistan india big brothers like nepal bhutan......... they dont like pakistan for past , india for present!

I suppose that's what hit your nerve? Am I right Silent Ninja? If so, my, my, you are a touchy one :lol:

That's his opinion, and it is at least historically valid, in terms of both Bangladeshi and international perspectives. And what he meant by their, he was referring to India. And the best thing that it has happened to India indeed!

As integra mentioned, we are nobody's child, we are our own. And it'll remain that way for all eternity!

Yes, it is ironic that the All India Muslim league was formed in Dhaka, wouldn't you agree? :agree:

Priceless! She is there to receive the highest Bangladesh civil honor given to Indira Gandhi for her contribution to the liberation of Bangladesh.

There is a documentary on the war shown in front of the huge crowd and foreign ambassadors with lots of unseen videos specially refugees, massacre and crimes against humanity while India was the only country came to stop that. Pakistan army's name also there many times, you know for what. :P

We don't care that whether they take name of PA or not. What matters is that we are proud of the sacrifices of all the PA, PAF and PN officers who laid down their lives for our country in that war and that what matter for us. Rest they are independent sovereign nation and they can give awards to anyone they want. We don't have any issue with that. Apnai kharchai par jo chahai kar satai hain. :)

And that's where it all started. And honestly, I didn't even bother read their childish posts. Just don't bring us into Indo-Pak fights over some misunderstanding!

nice to see indo-pak love relation :smitten:

Indeed I hope such relations may happen between ALL the south asian countries. :)

with out india there would be no 1971...... it was her long term dream to break you down...... and the best thing happened in their history till today.....

Exactly his point! Without India there would have been no 1971. It sure was in India's interest but you're making it sound like India broke Pakistan forcefully against common Bangladeshi's will! It totally fits the saying 'people who should be showing gratitude are showing attitude.'

the genuine Bangladeshis are nationalist and do not consider pakistan india big brothers like nepal bhutan......... they dont like pakistan for past , india for present!

It's like us Indians saying China is not a big boy of Asia, but it doesn't change the fact. I don't understand why you guys don't like India? Because some smugglers/illegal immigrants were killed by BSF?? Does Mexico protest when US kills their illegal immigrants??

It's sad to see this kind of hatred coming from the citizens of a country which more than 10,000 Indians spilled their blood for. Totally cringe-worthy.

Mine O mine what do we have here? Its gets so awesome
when human psychology syncs with their not so civilized
alter egos.

Speak for yourself and your fellow Bangalis who can't seem to keep out 1971 and Pakistan from every topic (an indication of a serious case of inferiority complex).

Seems many Indians and Pakistanis are having their
camp fires for whatever its worth.

Dont know what you mean by that but its worth more than whatever your "campfire" is.

Anyways, I don't know what others think or my country mates here.
Let me state some facts here................

more like self satisfying baseless rant.

We are not run my Uncle Sam,

Not by uncle sam, but you are run by Uncle Ghandi, Singh, or whatever you want to call it.

Nor the Chinese gets their free lunch
or bases or whatever.
which free lunch? which Chinese bases in Pakistan lolz, name it please.

Sorry no autocratic Italian runs our country.
No Indians nor Pakistan But only Bangladeshis. There is a reason
why we don't see an Indepndent Tamil, Punjab, Baloch, Bihar because
of that difference.

Swiss bank? Riots? Minority oppression? Terrorism?
Saffron Parade? Mullah Brigade? Being fake Wahhabis like wannabes?

British rebellion started from where(I'm talking about all of bengal,
whatever that is), Was that from Punjabis? Pathatns? Rajputs,Tamils?

Let me ask where was Muslim League formed?
Anyone remembers the name Ahsan Manzil? Nawab Salimullah?

We thought that military dictatorship in Pakistan is not what we
wanted, so we got rid of it. There is a strong Bangladeshi sentiment
among the people thats why Indians aren't given a Fcuk either.

We are brothers of none, that generation is gone.
Bangladesh is what it is, for whatever it is.
Now the rest of this is nothing but baseless cow fecal matter.

Here's a fact for you:
Bengalis are so proud of their country that they need to illegally cross into india for jobs and better life. Fact is nobody cares about your country, your little bengladesh is of little significance to the whole world, indian surrounds you on all sides and you whine and cry when india constructs a fence on the india-bangladesh border in order to stop the illegal migration of bengalis (so much for being proud of Bangladesh :lol:).

Obsession with Pakistan is a serious case of OCD that every bengladeshi child is born with. Bangladesh is of no relevance to Pakistan, nobody even talks about Bangladesh, the only place where it is mentioned is in the history books, i can't remember the last time anyone mentioned bengladesh on Pakistani television or anywhere else in Pakistan.

You maybe the Governor of the Pakistan Reserve Bank

I am not.

Oh. :what:

It is again that either you want to be obtuse or you have no idea as to what is happening in India.

so you are implying that Bangladesh in its entirety is in ''anarchy'' and using the same logic/metrics (or lackthereof) and in the same ''breath'' say india is not?

rather than go on the defensive, why dont you do a better job explaining your position on this?

Maoist have been tamed in AP and WB and are practically neutralised in Chhatisgarh.

attacks continue unabated.....the insurgency thread here is regularly updated

But of course, if you are merely posting for the sake of posting without having a clue of the facts or the desire to find out before posting, then you are welcome to have a ball.

just stating the facts, with some opinion in between.....

The insurgency in the NE is not active in any case.

oh really? :rofl:

In Assam, the ULFA has surrendered.

it has not....though some rebels have effectively either put down their weapons/surrendered, or have been caught....doesnt mean that (like other ongoing) insurgencies are over and done with

Barua there leader has fled from Bangladesh to China.

i dont know about that

Yes the Biharis are wild with Pakistan. Pakistan has renegade the promise that they will be repatriated to Pakistan.

actually, many were....Pakistan can only do so much

by the way, i think you meant to say ''reneged''

India has nothing to do with these Biharis.

many were killed in 71, like other pro-Pakistani elements who spoke out against the mukti bahinis and the sabotage/meddling that took place. Again, what's done is done though at this point. But its funny to see indians cry about occupied Kashmir after the level of meddling and support for terrorists like the mukti bahini in Bangladesh.

If you read history, it is the Indian Army that stopped these Biharis (taken to be treacherous by the Bangladeshis) from being massacred!

they belonged to those lands; india capitalized on a political crises and helped promote mass murder of people who were opposed to its dirty game

You wont have an idea because you are rather ill read and not abreast with the facts, history or interest in current affairs.

because you say so?

Merely entering in to show your presence as if you are some self styled Wadera who should be given his due!

i love your utilization of ''ad-hominemism'' ..... you aren't running out of steam already, I hope! :)

Ah ofcourse, nothing will be like India.

it will be like a slow fire so that one cannot realise the way it is destroying the country, right?

why dont you introspect and ask yourself this question

^^ Yeah, I've read it, its boring. :lazy:

We are run by Gandhi?
Errrrr how? when? I can't see Gandhi anywhere............

O that Italian! Seems like you've encountered a cerebellum cow dung
transformation syndrome . As well as Indian propaganda
brainwashed child syndrome and I've thought only indians
suffer that syndrome.

Haha Bangladeshis like you are just so confusing.
You hate Pakistan, You hate India.
But your friend China is best friends with Pakistan, so you become friends with Pakistan.
Or when Indian leader visits Bangladesh you guys don't forget to try ANYTHING to impress.

You separated with Pakistan because Pakistanis thought you guys weren't fit enough to protect the country so you were under represented in security forces and because you were imposed of false Arabian culture [Wearing Bengali saris, Doing Bindi, Speaking Bangla and reading Bengali literature was not encouraged.] And now you guys cry about how your country is heavily influenced with Indian culture. Seriously make up your mind!

Doesn't this kind of behaviour raise a question mark in Bangladeshi rationale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom