What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Vacuum is never left empty.. law of mother nature.

Do tell that to The Almighty that we managed to found a buzz phrase to break our collective oath.

Law of mother nature bahana hai d.h.a m kothi nishana hai

@-blitzkrieg- you still didn't answer my query. Are civilians allowed to partake in military Tosha khaana bidding?

Last edited:
Yes. That is the case. Reason is very simple. Most of the current top leadership of Army comprises of criminals, thugs and traitors. They are doing, what they are supposed to do. One can't expect lawful behavior from hardened criminals. Comprehension of this fact is necessary to understand current turmoil of Pakistan.
Plus, they are so well entrenched, entangled the country within the cobwebs and not willing to let go the power and responsibility to the civilian govt. It's a business empire which they build on the back of Pakistanis, not willing to surrender.

They want the status quo to continue, the business as usual, and no questions asked by bloody civilians.

Only this time around they are feeling the pinch. We all are too be blamed as well, we have given them this undisputed power and Saviors, holier than thou, sacred cows, no question asked status. The power they wield now that they are not willing to yield, to the masses and political entities.

The Military Inc, just part of it.

The projects/units under Fauji Foundation are:

1. Fauji Cereals
  2. Foundation Gas
  3. Fauji Fertiliser Company Ltd
  4. Fauji Cement Co Ltd
  5. Fauji Oil Terminal and Distillery Co Ltd
  6. Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Ltd
  7. Foundation Power Co (Dharki) Ltd
  8. Askari Cement Ltd
  9. Askari Bank Ltd
  10. Foundation Wind Energy (I and II) Ltd
  11. Noon Pakistan Ltd Lahore
  12. Fauji Meat Ltd
  13. Fauji Fertiliser Bin Qasim Ltd
  14. Fauji Akbar Partia Marine Terminal Ltd, HO in Karachi.

Mil. Inc, the more the merrier.

Similarly, the projects, units and housing colonies under the administrative control of Shaheen Foundation, which is a trust of the Pakistan Air Force, are:

1. Shaheen Airport Services
  2. Shaheen Aerotraders
  3. Shaheen Knitwear
  4. Shaheen Complex, Karachi
  5. Shaheen Complex, Lahore
  6. Shaheen Medical Services
  7. Hawk Advertising
  8. Fazaia Welfare Education School System
  9. SAPS Aviation College
  10. Air Eagle Aviation Academy
  11. Shaheen Welfare Housing Scheme, Peshawar.

Bahria Foundation not administrating any housing colony, Senate told​

The projects/units being run by the AWT are:

1. Two stud farms in Pakpattan and Okara
  2. Army Welfare Sugar Mills, Badin
  3. Askari Project (shoe and woollen), Lahore
  4. Army Welfare Mess and Blue Lagoon Restaurant, Rawalpindi
  5. Real estate comprising three small housing schemes in Lahore, Badaber and Sangjani
  6. Askari General Insurance Co Ltd Rawalpindi
  7. Askari Aviation Services, Rawalpindi
  8. MAL Pakistan Ltd Karachi
  9. Askari Guards (Pvt) Ltd, head office (HO) in Rawalpindi
  10. Askari Fuels (CNG) with HO in Rawalpindi
  11. Askari Seeds, Okara
  12. Askari Enterprises, Rawalpindi
  13. Fauji Security Services (acquired from Fauji Foundation), HO in Rawalpindi
  14. Askari Apparel, Lahore
  15. Askari Lagoon, Faisalabad.

Last edited:
.army usually gets medals trophies and souvenirs..not hummers and gold bricks.. its already communicated to other party that any such gift is not accepted ...there is a military section of toshakhana and as per the laws they can bid for it if it's up for auction. Same way Imran did for his stuff.

There are several other journalists who talk ill about bajwa .... his murder serves nothing.. prove me wrong instead of calling it a hollow argument.

Apparently... he received more gold than you are willing to admit.

Bajwa is nothing more than government servant. He only has more responsibility than any other citizen of the country but has equal privilege. Under the equal-rights principle, he must reveal in writing what he has received. Verbal denials and verbal refusals are not cutting it. Your effortful defence here doesn't convince my Nation. Have you noticed?

1666944192013.png

And if you think it's a military medial, then no. Watch who's receiving the same gold necklace from Russia.

1666944577052.png

Can you tell me when, in the last 70 years, Pakistan actually took off the ground and started flourishing? If you want to admit 70 years of crimes, then welcome. Can a lie become truth when lied for 70 years?

But what salvation are you seeking for owning 70 years of crimes?
So instead of replying to what I asked ..u ask me a counter question.. OK I would consider that an affirmation.. .. Pakistan will move forward or backward based on what they are as a nation. One institution cant make that change..If the people cheat lie do corruption and Judiciary doesn't work it won't matter even if 100 Imran khans are brought to power by Army. In other times if we have had sincere judges we would be missing a leadership.
Apparently... he received more gold than you are willing to admit.

Bajwa is nothing more than government servant. He only has more responsibility than any other citizen of the country but has equal privilege. Under the equal-rights principle, he must reveal in writing what he has received. Verbal denials and verbal refusals are not cutting it. Your effortful defence here doesn't convince my Nation. Have you noticed?

View attachment 889975

And if you think it's a military medial, then no. Watch who's receiving the same gold necklace from Russia.

View attachment 889977
Lol

Dude thats not a gift.. its a medal given for someones contribution...

Last edited:
The result of Collaboration of PA with PTI. The neutrality has come at a very later stage.

Conference is similar theme to what I was talking about in the thread yesterday. Conference conducted for a new beginning with the next COAS.

So instead of replying to what I asked ..u ask me a counter question.. OK I would consider that an affirmation.. .. Pakistan will move forward or backward based on what they are as a nation. One institution cant make that change..If the people cheat lie do corruption and Judiciary doesn't work it won't matter even if 100 Imran khans are brought to power by Army. In other times if we have had sincere judges we would be missing a leadership.

Lol

Dude thats not a gift.. its a medal given for someones contribution...

It's not a medal nor the only received gift. Where is the list?

On the first part, I am not sure if you understood me. You asked for 70 years you built every political party - and I told you how unsuccessful your unconstitutional meddling into political affairs has been for Pakistan. Where you were attempting to take credit, you actually deserve prosecution under the law.

I was in NED in 80's, there were few E-Cadets. One was jamaati, highly ethical. One was from martial race side, had done several rapes by the the time he reached NED, from housemaid to other unfortunate ones. A disgusting character, and I thought these kind of people also turn up in army.
Got first hand account from a colleague while I was at SSGC how several PAF GDP's had sex with a PIA air hostess, all used same condom.
This is the ethical standard of the armed forces. I always had brushed aside that as aberration....but it seems it was not that much of aberration.

One event heard from a high officer friend from Navy who was commanding a ---- but that I won't relate.

There were several JCO's in Navy in the early 2000s who were kicked out from Navy because they went homo on each other. Just disgusting.

There were several JCO's in Navy in the early 2000s who were kicked out from Navy because they went homo on each other. Just disgusting.

Disgusting but the military rotation system spreading on 6 months and beyond plays a big role in turning people into sexually frustrated animals .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom