Destiny?: Fatima Bhutto to contest next elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BAHAWALPUR: Pakistan People’s Party-shaheed Bhutto group chief Ghinwa Bhutto announced that her daughter Fatima Bhutto will compete for a seat in the National Assembly during the next elections.

Speaking at an event the widow of Murtaza Bhutto said Fatima will contest the elections from Liaquatpur, NA-192.

Fatima is a writer and the granddaughter of PPP founder Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and niece of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

While she supports her mother in the socio-political arena, Fatima herself has noted on previous occasions that she has no desire to run for public office and has “rule[d] a political career out entirely because of the effect of dynasties on Pakistan,” referring to the Bhutto family’s political dynasty that continues with her cousin Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, chairperson of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party.

Bilawal to contest elections from 3 constituencies

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari will contest the next general elections from three constituencies in Jamshoro, Larkana and Lyari, said the provincial minority affairs minister, Dr Mohan Lal Kohistani in late November.

Talking to party workers of the minority wing from Jamshoro and Tharparkar districts at his office, he said that the ruling party will soon formally launch its countrywide electioneering campaign under the leadership of Bilawal.

Destiny?: Fatima Bhutto to contest next elections – The Express Tribune

What a letdown, did not expect this from her. No respect for her anymore. :)

BAHAWALPUR: Pakistan People’s Party-shaheed Bhutto group chief Ghinwa Bhutto announced that her daughter Fatima Bhutto will compete for a seat in the National Assembly during the next elections.

Speaking at an event the widow of Murtaza Bhutto said Fatima will contest the elections from Liaquatpur, NA-192.

Fatima is a writer and the granddaughter of PPP founder Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and niece of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

While she supports her mother in the socio-political arena, Fatima herself has noted on previous occasions that she has no desire to run for public office and has “rule[d] a political career out entirely because of the effect of dynasties on Pakistan,” referring to the Bhutto family’s political dynasty that continues with her cousin Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari, chairperson of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party.

Bilawal to contest elections from 3 constituencies

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari will contest the next general elections from three constituencies in Jamshoro, Larkana and Lyari, said the provincial minority affairs minister, Dr Mohan Lal Kohistani in late November.

Talking to party workers of the minority wing from Jamshoro and Tharparkar districts at his office, he said that the ruling party will soon formally launch its countrywide electioneering campaign under the leadership of Bilawal.

Destiny?: Fatima Bhutto to contest next elections – The Express Tribune

surprized!
but really good to see FATIMA,s steps in pakistani politics!

Democracy with a dictator and a hypocrite nation divided n looking for shortcuts 2 back stab each other.Time for another dictator
yes but this time this dictator hve to come up good, at least a rotation of command & no let up of damocrazy!

yes but this time this dictator hve to come up good, at least a rotation of command & no let up of damocrazy!

Unfortunately you are right, with current systems same politicians will be again sitting in parliament doing mujra on Pakistan's destruction

i'll support her over any other present bhutto -zardari clan.Atleast she has intellect far better than any other butto/zardari.

No troll intended.

If you folks truly wish to "save" pakistan, and reverse the rot, vote for her. Not for taliban khan.

She made quite an impression on malayalis during her somewhat-recent visit to kerala.

No troll intended.

If you folks truly wish to "save" pakistan, and reverse the rot, vote for her. Not for taliban khan.

She made quite an impression on malayalis during her somewhat-recent visit to kerala.
For india every Bhutto will be same like the previous 2 versions......jag-jag, mo-mo, han-han......................:azn:

Benazir Bhutto, feeling pressured by her army, was making speeches of the kind that would make Hafiz Saeed look relatively moderate. She was threatening to cut Jagmohan, then governor of Kashmir, into little pieces: jag-jag, mo-mo, han-han, she said making chopping motions from one hand on the other arm at a Muzaffarabad rally. She repeated her late father’s favourite rant of waging a 1,000-year war against India.

National Interest: Accidentally, in history - Indian Express

:cheesy:

No troll intended.

She is wayy to liberal for average Pakistani citizens, i don't think she will win any votes, it would be nice to see her win though.

She is wayy to liberal for average Pakistani citizens, i don't think she will win any votes, it would be nice to see her win though.
So is every of one of those majority of MNAs sitting in national assembly.most are hypocrite conservatives only for public show off.

If fatima can don bindi and sarees in india then she can sure don chunni over the head like benazir and hina in pakistan.

Fatima%20Bhutto.JPG

Fatima-Bhutto-Feet-656541.jpg

hrk-in-tehran.jpg

For india every Bhutto will be same like the previous 2 versions......jag-jag, mo-mo, han-han......................:azn:

National Interest: Accidentally, in history - Indian Express

:cheesy:

I assumed i was talking from a Pakistani perspective. Honestly, i no longer care. You lock horns with India, you will lose (especially now)......we are that much more powerful and very overwhelming. Not to mention, strategic depth.

If the nuke card gets played, i guess neither opinion will matter .

So is every of one of those majority of MNAs sitting in national assembly.most are hypocrite conservatives only for public show off
True, but it's different with Fatima, atleast she is honest with the way she is, hope she wins.

I assumed i was talking from a Pakistani perspective. Honestly, i no longer care. You lock horns with India, you will lose (especially now)......we are that much more powerful and very overwhelming. Not to mention, strategic depth.

If the nuke card gets played, i guess neither opinion will matter .
nuke card get played successfully everytime and its always indian leadership that buckle under the pressure of nuke blackmail likr PM V.P singh.

The one key witness who was most directly in the picture, Air Chief Marshal S.K. “Polly” Mehra, was the most forthcoming. He confirmed the threat and recounted how he was called by V.P. Singh and nervously asked, in front of Gujral, if he could prevent a Pakistani plane from delivering that “bomb”. Mehra said no air force could guarantee that. He could reasonably make sure, though, that the intruder wouldn’t go back. But, if such a thing happened, we need to retaliate, he said, and then asked an important question: “If the IAF has to deliver something in retaliation, can we at least see what it looks like? We can then figure out on which platform to put it, and how to deliver it. What are its aerodynamics, and so on.” Mehra said while this conversation was on, he saw Gujral in some sort of a panic, almost sprinting in and out of the room carrying fresh sheets of paper, obviously cables of some kind, and showing them to V.P. Singh. This much I was able to confirm with V.P. Singh himself, on the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom