The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dera Bugti: 300 rebels surrender within two months
Last Updated On 21 February,2017 11:00 pm
376069_92589071.jpg

Brigadier Amjad Satti organised an event to encourage those who surrendered for national cause
DERA BUGTI (Dunya News) – An event was organized on Tuesday to welcome rebels who have surrendered and joined national mainstream in Dera Bugti, reported Dunya News.

It was reported that around 300 rebels have surrendered in a short time of just two months. East Secretary Commander Brigadier Amjad Ali Satti and other security officials hosted the event.

A large number people attended the occasion along with family and kids of the rebels who have surrendered. The respective people have been assured protection along with education for their children.

Brigadier Amad Satti talked to the media at the occasion where he said that about 300 people have laid down their weapons for the national cause during the last two months. “We have walked two steps ahead and welcomed those who have surrendered”, he added.

No doubt we are retaking control on many fronts but due to an incompetent governance this progress has been very very slow. With india's objective loosing face in Balochistan on every front, time to hit in afghanistan is the next logical step!

Internal threat is almost nearing to zero in Baluchistan and LEAs have done a good job in this respect. Somehow, previous political Governments were not very interested to have such approach due to many reasons which includes Sardar's system however, the same is declined hugely. We have to secure internally first and then need to work with Afghanistan in this regard where especially NATO is to be contacted and informed.

Internal threat is almost nearing to zero in Baluchistan and LEAs have done a good job in this respect. Somehow, previous political Governments were not very interested to have such approach due to many reasons which includes Sardar's system however, the same is declined hugely. We have to secure internally first and then need to work with Afghanistan in this regard where especially NATO is to be contacted and informed.
LEA work in tandem with Military and LEA's have been trained by military, that is the success of Balochistan which has quashed all external threat within the province. If this model could be applied all over Pakistan then breaking terrorism nation wide will be vastly improved. Sardar system won't be hard in my opinion as the sardars on indian tax payers money are now walking around like Ebenezer Scrooge in Europe doing ba humbug. That's all they can do!

LEA work in tandem with Military and LEA's have been trained by military, that is the success of Balochistan which has quashed all external threat within the province. If this model could be applied all over Pakistan then breaking terrorism nation wide will be vastly improved. Sardar system won't be hard in my opinion as the sardars on indian tax payers money are now walking around like Ebenezer Scrooge in Europe doing ba humbug. That's all they can do!

Surely, such Fake Sardar system is already being countered and interestingly, all these developments and returning peace is made possible when Military helped to restore the rights of real land owners (locally called Sardars but originals) which in return helped to restore peace. The model can be done and can help a lot but we must remember, the political will is nowhere to be seen in these matters as most political parties such xyz Waderas/Jargeerdars/
Sardars and so-called groups to influence local elections and to gain political benefits/votes/seats hence, there was a reason that actually we see huge resist for Rangers Ops in other provinces except 1 city in-case of Punjab that too recently and 2 cities in Sindh (Karachi+Hyderabad).

The pace is all good but the same needs political backing that unfortunately, we lack such political powers when it comes to engage other nations for eradication of common threats/groups. Support by the rival for these groups is totally a different matter that very less of our political leadership have guts to deal with or to face foreign pressure and present the case strongly as mostly, breaks-down and politically surrender while tying hands of Military/LEAs. The short sighted politicians sees these public developments and the love for Military as a threat to their corrupt democracy which is not the total case in this regard but still, the fear hence, sometimes play political score card rather than looking at the bigger picture, indeed the threat of terrorism. However, seems like we are concluding the same very soon as Baluchistan is holding a lot of importance for its own people as well as for the country that soon is going to be the major business hub which will ultimately benefit all of us in general though is a greater risk for the rivals that never miss a chance to sabotage any progress.

Pak needs to secure its largest province of Balochestan. It's encouraging to see rebels give up their arms and turn away from foreign backed ambitions and join mainstream society. Pakistan is equally theirs as it is to any common man and woman of every province of Pakistan.

give them employment education and healthcare they are proud people .

I think the realization that these people aren't working for their ethnic group (which they hold so highly and itself is a branch of the problem) but are in actuality working for the narrow anti Islamic interests and agenda of RAW is perhaps the reason causing so many men in BLA/BLF/BRA/BLUF and other sardar militias to surrender.

The realization that RAW is engaged in this dirty game and it is their interests they are following is a big one. I have seen our officers change thinking completely when they see the brutality and aggression of RAW and their evil designs against the country. Clearly I have personal experience here and am just thinking that may have a role in how I think of the Balochistan conflict but this realization is a very important phase and may result in a complete renovation in a persons psychology.

I wonder when this realization will come among the muhajir community, my community that still supports a militant organization like the MQM. The problem of treason to nation and people is not just a Baloch or Pashtun problem. It is all over the country. Till now muhajirs like us appear to be the least patriotic group. We blame the army, rangers, everyone except ourselves. I remember talking to Rao Anwar and he said MQM has strong links with RAW. Yet our relatives are blind and deaf.

I think there is still time in an overall understanding that we are, all of us being used by RAW in some way or another. We with our ethnic chauvinism give them the opportunities they fully utilize. Didn't Altaf Hussain ask India multiple times for help to dismember Pakistan. No, not only that he was friends with a more openly traitorous person named Syed Jamaluddin. We all have to deal with our traitors in our own way. Marking MQM as a terrorist group is incredibly hard because of the victim mentality kicking in among MQM supporters.

I can only pray for my country. We have ruined it and still don't learn after 71.

Back
Top Bottom