What's new

Depleting minesweepers fleet worries Indian Navy

Their modus operandi is quite simple. Wait till shortage reaches dangerous level, cite national security and purchase substandard equipment paying exorbitant amount. Their commission is percentage based, you know....

correct, have you seen what happened in common wealth..you think Anthony or sonia or kalmadi did not know..in common wealth the spoils were distributed from the very top till the bottom...it is always a top down approach

correct, have you seen what happened in common wealth..you think Anthony or sonia or kalmadi did not know..in common wealth the spoils were distributed from the very top till the bottom...it is always a top down approach

Off-course, nothing of this sort and scale would happen if top people are clean handed...

even the air chief marshal..has not stopped himself from taking bribes..leave aside the politicians..in the aircraft deal with the italians/english

It is not thick skull ..it is thick skinned..anyways when you get a chance to enjoy your life in the US and com eback to poor India and vote then your lecturing will make some sense..till then enjoy your thought process in your thoughts..

Nah I wont shut up for nobody. I'll keep on lecturing to get y point across to ppl like yourself who need a good kick in the A$$. Enjoy while it lasts. You and your type need ot be reminded whats wrong in India and what needs to be done to correct it, instead of allowing corruption to stay its course. So enjoy those thoughts

even the air chief marshal..has not stopped himself from taking bribes..leave aside the politicians..in the aircraft deal with the italians/english

Right so what is the problem with what I was stating? Nothing because I was correct

Nah I wont shut up for nobody. I'll keep on lecturing to get y point across to ppl like yourself who need a good kick in the A$$. Enjoy while it lasts. You and your type need ot be reminded whats wrong in India and what needs to be done to correct it, instead of allowing corruption to stay its course. So enjoy those thoughts

Right so what is the problem with what I was stating? Nothing because I was correct

who asked you to shut up..you can keep on barking..carry on people like you Non-reliable Indians can only shout when it comes to get the work done..you take your as$$s and fly to some western country

Back
Top Bottom