What's new

Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter

plants,trees are also living things...... why "kill" them... lets starve to death.

I don't think of my god while killing them. I don't slit it's throat while it convulses, choking on it's own blood to please my maker. Ritual slaughtering of meat is both barbaric and against the idea of god.

I don't think of my god while killing them. I don't slit it's throat while it convulses, choking on it's own blood to please my maker. Ritual slaughtering of meat is both barbaric and against the idea of god.

ritual slaughtering.... ? guess what happens to that meat? its divided in 3 portions.. 1 is distributed among neighbours,1 among neerdy and 1 for the house hold.... the leather/skin is donated to a charity...

unlike hindu we dont slaughter animals n throw the carcasses to please Goddesses.,,

ritual slaughtering.... ? guess what happens to that meat? its divided in 3 portions.. 1 is distributed among neighbours,1 among neerdy and 1 for the house hold.... the leather/skin is donated to a charity...

It seems like you lack logic. I don't care what happens to the meat after, that's tangential to the point. You are killing an animal in the name of a God.

unlike hindu we dont slaughter animals n throw the carcasses to please Goddesses.,,

But that's exactly what you are doing. You are ritually slaughtering an animal to please a god.

Lmao. What about the Hindus in Nepal when they slaughter cows in mass?

People need to consume meat and the killing of animals should be done in a humane fashion, what will the Jewish and Muslim community do in Denmark? get imported meat??

Lmao. What about the Hindus in Nepal when they slaughter cows in mass?

Hinduism is not a religion there is many sects. different viewpoints.

The word 'Hindu' is a geographic word it is not even found in the ancient texts of Vedas

If god is love and peace, why do you kill something in his name? Seems hypocritical to me.
Do you think the animal feels any different depending on what you are thinking? Would it be better for the animal if you are thinking of biryani instead of God while slaughtering them? Don't be ridiculous.

Do you think the animal feels any different depending on what you are thinking? Would it be better for the animal if you are thinking of biryani instead of God while slaughtering them? Don't be ridiculous.

This isn't about the animal this is about the GOD. The animal is dead regardless, but why does the god ask for it to be killed in his name? It seems hypocritical to me that a peaceful god demands a sacrifice in his name.

In Africa we killed a chicken and gutted it before we cooked it. I think all meat eaters should kill and do this process to learn how a living animal gets killed and goes into your tummy. Children today have no idea it is a real shame.

This isn't about the animal this is about the GOD. The animal is dead regardless, but why does the god ask for it to be killed in his name? It seems hypocritical to me that a peaceful god demands a sacrifice in his name.

In the Rig Veda there is numerous hymns of animal sacrifice to the 'Gods' so who are we to judge?

So you are trying to debate theology and religion based on your own personal beliefs?

Start a new religion. You don't have to agree with Islam.

Starve to death or learn to put away their dogmatic nonsense.

The community is a small number in Denmark but if this were to take place in UK (which it never would) there would be mass riots and demonstrations I can be sure of that.

Back
Top Bottom