What's new

Denial of Defense Equipment and Technology to Pakistan

Take a life man.
What are you. 14 years old?
And these posts should be moderated in some manner at PDF.
Daily so many of such stupid articles come on.
More of a Desperation spill based on Limited knowledge and sensless nationalistic hatemongering.

PDF used to be such a nice place :(

Realpolitik is what the world is built on, there is no such thing as loyalty. The Russians sold you the technology for Brahmos and sold China the technology for CX-1 (same missile system), which they know will eventually end up in Pakistan if we need it. The AESA radar the Israelis are selling you for Tejas is the same radar they are trying to sell to us for JF-17s through China.

It is better to live in the reality of an isolated world rather than living in fictitious world full of allies indulging in duplicity.

We can sugar coat and say that it is diplomacy but at the of the day, The larger power "Orders" or "Demands" while the smaller power "Begs" or "Requests".

Russia has been selling RD-93 engines to Pakistan for almost a decade now.

I think you missed the point that I was trying to make.

Neither would China stop selling to Pakistan nor India would buy something from China.

This clause would only be applicable for firms that wants to do business with both India and Pakistan.

This clause would force them to chose either between India or Pakistan.

I hope that feasible but we are in cyclic loop.

China needs to confront US. India needs to confront China. Pakistan needs to confront India.

This never ending game continues..

Request is different from beg... hmm you are strange..

Realpolitik is what the world is built on, there is no such thing as loyalty. The Russians sold you the technology for Brahmos and sold China the technology for CX-1 (same missile system), which they know will eventually end up in Pakistan if we need it. The AESA radar the Israelis are selling you for Tejas is the same radar they are trying to sell to us for JF-17s through China.

And that's exactly my point.

The sellers only care for the money and their interest with no concern for the interests of the buyer.

I would like India to do Business only with firms which would cater to Indian interests too.

It has been a seller's world all along. Its time to change that.

Request is different from beg... hmm you are strange..

upload_2016-10-23_14-19-21.png

You do realize that some of these companies are more powerful than the Indian economy is?

And that's exactly my point.

The sellers only care for the money and their interest with no concern for the interests of the buyer.

I would like India to do Business only with firms which would cater to Indian interests too.

It has been a seller's world all along. Its time to change that.

View attachment 345818

@dadeechi the way you speak, most likely either you are false flagger or a fan boy of pak.. you don't use similar words,when it comes to pak.. US request pak #########. Is that mean US begged pakistan.. and many time pak request US, Russia , UN is that mean ?? Do they responded positively and do they pressured India over kashmir ? There are certain limits, they don't jump into action as pakistan asked.. it is just a gamble.. selling jet engine is an issue which china helped to get the deal done.. although that engine is for potent platform still not a direct threat or killer like su-35..

You do realize that some of these companies are more powerful than the Indian economy is?

Yes. I do. But how does that matter.

What matters is if the equipment being procured by India would serve Indian interests or not through the life cycle of that equipment.

If it does not server Indian interest, What is the use of such white elephants?

A company which cannot be trusted during peace time cannot be trusted during the war time.

India would be better off without such equipment.

How Will India convince China South Africa Turkey to Stop selling Defence Equipment and Technology to Pakistan??

Also Pakistan is Producing Many things under TOT
Let Alone South Africa and Turkey How will India Convince China to stop selling Defence Equipment and Technology to Pakistan?? India can't convince them for NSG and dream about this?? HILARIOUS

Never gonna happen... If you have the Money no country will say no to you

Just think India wants to buy 20 milgem corvette and wants to get 500 ataly mbt from turkey along with t-129 .in addition to this India shown strong interest in tf-2000 frigate. In this case which market turkey will focus.

@dadeechi the way you speak, most likely either you are false flagger or a fan boy of pak.. you don't use similar words,when it comes to pak.. US request pak #########. Is that mean US begged pakistan.. and many time pak request US, Russia , UN is that mean ?? Do they responded positively and do they pressured India over kashmir ? There are certain limits, they don't jump into action as pakistan asked.. it is just a gamble.. selling jet engine is an issue which china helped to get the deal done.. although that engine is for potent platform still not a direct threat or killer like su-35..

When Bush said Either you are with us or against us, was he requesting Pakistan? No at all.

Major powers like US & Russia demand while smaller powers like India and Pakistan Request or Beg.

That is the reality. If you want, you may sugar coat. I will not bother sugar coating.

True. My point is that India needs to do Business only with the world that cares for India and should steer clear away from the world that does not care for Indian interests.

Either they are with India or against India.
Wow....let's start with your top suppliers US and Russia...
Mi-17
F-16
Hellfir
A2A missile
Aim-120
Aim-9
Etc... You have a long list...
Still we will get supply from Turkey on our part and Ukraine seems a fine substitute from anything we want from Russia..
What you're talking about is slowly purchasing world, well only if you could start with proper sanitation....lolz

Well well guys Indian are really feeling like that they can grab the whole world in their hand and can accomplish such things ,dear some day there will be a thread,,India can force the world to consume whole air of the world and make Pakistan suffocate, guys plz post some think which at least have some relation to happen able theories. I Will request Uncle SAm to export India acetaloprolam in abundance beside arms and dreams ,its actually a good drug for superiority complex and illusions and paranoia,

Just think India wants to buy 20 milgem corvette and wants to get 500 ataly mbt from turkey along with t-129 .in addition to this India shown strong interest in tf-2000 frigate. In this case which market turkey will focus.

The Question is will they??? so you telling me to Counter Pakistan India Will buy Everything from Everyone in huge quantity :D :D well India also has a Limited Budget my Friend

Now lets take an Example of Russia India Signing Deals let's say worth $250 Billion of various different stuff but did that allow them to Stop Russia from selling us Mi-35 and Power house of JF-17 ?? NO

So now think what went wrong?? give them money they'll give both some goodies :D

I think you missed the point that I was trying to make.

Neither would China stop selling to Pakistan nor India would buy something from China.

This clause would only be applicable for firms that wants to do business with both India and Pakistan.

This clause would force them to chose either between India or Pakistan.

So my Friend i Think India should ask their most closest ALLIES RUSSIA to either Choose Pakistan or India, Cause India has more then $250 Billion Deals in pipeline most among any other Country..

Try it... Russian Replies will be These deals aren't gonna hurt India by any means
Even same goes for US
India knows well what Russians offered to Pakistan and what are they supplying to Pakistan

The Question is will they??? so you telling me to Counter Pakistan India Will buy Everything from Everyone in huge quantity :D :D well India also has a Limited Budget my Friend

Now lets take an Example of Russia India Signing Deals let's say worth $250 Billion of various different stuff but did that allow them to Stop Russia from selling us Mi-35 and Power house of JF-17 ?? NO

So now think what went wrong?? give them money they'll give both some goodies :D

It is not about buying everything but buying something with exclusive rights in South Asian context.

This is not something new. It happens in Video gaming and Television industry all the time.

It is not about buying everything but buying something with exclusive rights in South Asian context.

This is not something new. It happens in Video gaming and Television industry all the time.

So does in reality Like if India Buys PAK-FA from Russia will Russia give those to Pakistan .... NO
But Pakistan can ask for Anti Air Defence Systems like S-300 will they say no to us ..... I don't think so.. Like they already offered some Anti Air Defence systems

Back
Top Bottom