What's new

Demand PTI to suppot LONG MARCH

I, don't have high hopes with the LM, however i do feel that someone big is going downhill.

Qadri wont call it off, he is not gonna quit, But there seems to be some dirty things going on Rahman maliks mind to stop the LOng March.

Long-March-Jang-Cartoon-Funny-Picture25886887_20131622453.jpg

This is what he is planning.....

rehman-malik-funny-mobile-ban.jpg

To seperate parties from long march one by one...thus weakening the hype of so called long march!I am still saying it is just a god damn drama...nothing new will happen.......IT IS A POLITICAL STORY WITH SAME END...BUT DIFFERENT SCRIPT!:coffee:

I, don't have high hopes with the LM, however i do feel that someone big is going downhill.

What makes you to conclude that someone big is going to downhill?Aeronaut! nothing new is destined for pakistan's political future!these senseless leeches are Allah's torment for our foolishness: for voting these thugs!:cry:

What makes you to conclude that someone big is going to downhill?Aeronaut! nothing new is destined for pakistan's political future!these senseless leeches are Allah's torment for our foolishness: for voting these thugs!:cry:

Change is like a thunderstorm, forseeable and predictable. Revolt however is like an earthquake deadly,unforseeable and unpredictible.

Revolt in Pakistan has,long arrived, Pakistan is different and angrier. Filteration is in final stages, process to 'dispose' the trash is about to begin. Have hope and be prepared,something big is about to break loose this year.

Change is like a thunderstorm, forseeable and predictable. Revolt however is like an earthquake deadly,unforseeable and unpredictible.

Revolt in Pakistan has,long arrived, Pakistan is different and angrier. Filteration is in final stages, process to 'dispose' the trash is about to begin. Have hope and be prepared,something big is about to break loose this year.

You think Imran Khan will be that instrument that brings about that big change and revolt?

I pray to Allah that what you say, may turn into a reality,but right now,I think that it is just a dream....that Pakistanis like you and me imagine everyday........I still think that our public is sleeping.......if you offer 500 rupees or a laptop to buy a vote today then 65% of public will eagerly give you their vote or should I say:they will sell their soul to you in exchange of a laptop or 500Rs!:hitwall: that earthquake of yours will only arrive when priceless people,with heart of gold will dominate in the society

You think Imran Khan will be that instrument that brings about that big change and revolt?

we only suppose...not sure:what:

He, may not be the solution but definitely a stepping stone, a catalyst for the change. He has successfully politicized an entire generation of young Pakistanis & showed them politics is not necessarily a dirty business, which is a revolt in its own.

Oh... its not BatmanNow who hosted this thread... :lol:

Have seen him supporting Qadri so much was sure it d be him.

A lot can be inferred from watching those that are refusing to join Tahir ul Qadri.

First MQM, which needs no introduction. Then, Golra Pir was a real surprise...he basically said in a live interview with Shahzeb Khanzada that Golra has refused to join TuQ because not a single Sunni cleric or organization has joined TuQ...basically giving a sectarian aspect to this issue. This argument is all the more surprising, since TuQ is himself a Sunni.

Imran Khan is also mum.

It appears that a lot of people are scared of upsetting the status quo.

We are living in very interesting times indeed.

PTI is losing ground. They are just playing watch and see rule. If he is agree with Dr tahir agenda, then he should come in long march, this is need of the hour, otherwise again after election, when huge rigging will come in place, then people will shout about jagidaar, wadiara and election system.
while still Dr tahir have ability for million march without help of any political party. He contains million of fans here.

A lot is now being revealed. The truth is coming out in a stark yet very beautiful fashion.

This may be shocking to many. But for some of us, it was expected.

Traditional mullahs like Golra Pir, Fazlur Rahman, Sami ul Haq, and associated allies of PMLN and the like are now extremely scared of TuQ.

They are afraid that TuQ will explain to the people the real meaning of Islam through his actions: the quest for justice and human rights.

Rulers like Zardari and Nawaz rely upon traditional mullahs like Fazlur Rahman to feed a deviated, watered down version of Islam to the masses, so they are kept quiet and in line. They are kept involved in petty issues like prayer methods, so they don't have time to look at the real issue with islam: social justice and equity.

Traditional mullahs want people to practice a "fake" version of Islam - be happy with what little you have, and don't question those in power. Let them enjoy at your expense, but just keep up your prayer and fasting. That is all there is to Islam.

They are afraid that people will see their fake Islam for what it is: a hollow vessel designed to perpetuate ritual at the expense of substance. They are afraid that people will now realize that Islam is all about serving the poor and destitute, not about letting the rich and corrupt enjoy themselves and keeping quiet.

Nothing is going to happen by siding with TuQ. You cannot do jack with a single long march to Isl.

I fully support PTI's decision to not take part in this fiasco and instead take the intelligent route and wait for elections and contest them.

If PTI wanted a long march, they could easily get a huge amount of people. They have much more street power than PPP or PML.

Nothing is going to happen by siding with TuQ. You cannot do jack with a single long march to Isl.

I fully support PTI's decision to not take part in this fiasco and instead take the intelligent route and wait for elections and contest them.

If PTI wanted a long march, they could easily get a huge amount of people. They have much more street power than PPP or PML.

IK knows that it is better to get these goons red handed, if he joins the long march now, he will be labeled for derailing democrazy.......whivh he cant afford, instead he decided to join hazaras for some gain

if u ask me, this whole thing is very confusing for me. IK and Dr Qadri both are right. IK wants to protest only when the government does something wrong. but Dr Qadri is anticipating a 'muk-muka' and is thus marching for change before hand. kind of weird, isnt it? both have the same agenda but one is acting based on his anticipation of future events and the other is waiting for the event to happen and then react.

which one of the two stands is more pragmatic is very difficult to decide :/ But im all in support of this march!!

which one of the two stands is more pragmatic is very difficult to decide :/ But im all in support of this march!!

Why not wait till after the elections.

This is the first time that a democratic government (not the best, but still democratic) is going to elections and the process for elections is complete.

We all have hope in the elections in the form if PTI, had PTI not been there then Dr Qadri's march would have made some sort of sense.

Back
Top Bottom