Reaction score
Country
Turkey
501252604014.jpg

589606025088.jpg

TSK'ya kimyasal koruyucu k

161 thousand NBC protective suits where ordered

We've been talking about this since years now. I'm glad It's been taken care of

Pls send few of them in INDIA because here nuclear alert is officially announce.

any solution against nuke?
Could you be a little bit more specific? If you're asking "do we have military bunkers resistant to nuclear blasts" then yeah If you're asking if we have any means to stop ballistic missiles to deliver nuclear weapons in our domain... not much.

If you're asking if these suits have radioactive protection yeah they do... I mean the question isn't very open but i think I've covered all the basis :)
Pls send few of them in INDIA because here nuclear alert is officially announce.
It should be something like a DEFCON level. Although I'm (with all my wisdom) pretty sure nothing's going to happen. So don't worry good citizen.

it's because there's not enough cross-breeding around the world :) 1 billion indians + 1,4 billion chinese = 2 billion married couples = no problems (except marital ones).

There's a country called Pakistan :D they possess nuclear weapons and they have not-so-friendly relations with india.

And there's that China, they don't like India much either..

you dont have to be so sarcastic.Pakistan and China was there for a while.Dont you think Indıa is late for NBC suits?

you dont have to be so sarcastic.Pakistan and China was there for a while.Dont you think Indıa is late for NBC suits?
Let me guess, there was a nuclear war ...while I was asleep?

Why? Why would it be late? ...to take precautions. It's the right thing to do. If by any chance they face a nuclear war it'll be impossible to operate in radiated environment without these kind of protective equipment. Every army has these.

Let me guess, there was a nuclear war ...while I was asleep?

Why? Why would it be late? ...to take precautions. It's the right thing to do. If by any chance they face a nuclear war it'll be impossible to operate in radiated environment without these kind of protective equipment. Every army has these.

thats why it is to late especially country like India.neigbours like China and Pakistan.she should be get that equipment long ago.

Back
Top Bottom