What's new

Delhi thinks China has a military base in Chittagong!!

Raquib

Reaction score
INDIA'S MASSIVE MILITARY BUILD UP
Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong!

Fazle Rashid, NY, USA

With over half its population living under the poverty line, India is aspiring to be a global military power. Long embedded in the Gandhi-Nehru philosophy of non-violence India has now started to remodel itself as a military power with global reach.

An average Indian earns less than $1.25 a day and a half of the Indians have no access to pure drinking water, sanitation, primary health care and education.

Topic: Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong! - talknow.pl

A post by BDMilitary

1. This is the tactics used when they can't reason, hardly surprising though.

2. But I am at a loss to understand why India would think a Chinese military base would exist? A couple of weeks ago Times of India reported that China constructed a missile launch facility in Chittagong too!

I want to know where in Chittagong these fantastic Chinese bases are because we would have found out before any Indian source if it was true. I have actually never heard this from any military person either so unless India knows about a secret, invisible base in Chittagong that even people in the Bangladesh military or defence circles don't know about it is hard to explain.

China might not get a military base in Bangladesh even if it wanted as Bangladeshi's are opposed to any foreign military bases so no democratic or undemocratic are willing to take the chance.

What impression I am getting is that India does not want any of its neighbours to have a modern armed forces and is desperate enough to make silly accusations thinking it might affect their progress, somehow. Their approach seems more like Saddam's ack acks!

INDIA'S MASSIVE MILITARY BUILD UP
Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong!

Fazle Rashid, NY, USA

With over half its population living under the poverty line, India is aspiring to be a global military power. Long embedded in the Gandhi-Nehru philosophy of non-violence India has now started to remodel itself as a military power with global reach.

An average Indian earns less than $1.25 a day and a half of the Indians have no access to pure drinking water, sanitation, primary health care and education.

Topic: Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong! - talknow.pl
Please dont post such stuff pointing to another discussion just to stir up ****!

Dont feel I am advicing, but please, How many Bangladeshis get pure drinking water>??? Fix your countries problem, let Indians take care of themselves!

Please dont post such stuff pointing to another discussion just to stir up ****!

Dont feel I am advicing, but please, How many Bangladeshis get pure drinking water>??? Fix your countries problem, let Indians take care of themselves!

Just wondering, whether all hidustanis have access to pure drinking water, toilets, health care, jobs etc ????? if yes, then your advice is justified if not, then your advice is more like not practicing what you preach. (Although, you said you are not advicing but that is what epitomizes hindustani attitude towards other nations in sub continent, you like to tell others as big brothers what to do and what not to). :cheers:

I suggest, do away with this patronizing attitude imbued in hindustani psyche and let the sovereign countries handle their problems.

any thing true against India becomes a B.S.....thats what i've learned here...:coffee:

any thing true against India becomes a B.S.....thats what i've learned here...:coffee:
Look brothers, Bangladesh is looked down everywhere in the World, I have studied in the Middle east and I know what Bangladeshis go through. The Living Condition of Bangladeshi Labourers is like hell compared to how the other nationalities live.

I suggest you try to uplift them first, the poor people in your Country and then come to India and uplift us all!

Thinking Ill of other brings ill upon yourselves-Law of attraction. The best Example was in 71 when Pakistan was waiting and thinking that India will break up into a Million countries and Suddenly all this negative thoughts manifested and Poof! Bangladesh was born!

Sheikh Hasina has told that improved ties with India is her Govts priority, I say we move together and reap the benefits rather than curse others!

Please give links to sources.
Both about the military base thinking report and missile base thinking report.

Back
Top Bottom