What's new

Delhi: The city of djinns

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you mean you guys were hired by them for the service??

Nope, we appointed ourselves as the primary service provider and them as the client state.:chilli:

Only Indian Hindus believe in that theory we don't.

So you accept that Indian Army stole items from Bangladeshis

You don't believe in evolution?:hitwall:

:)))) was it a TEMPLE??????

The main point.

I certainly don't think there was a temple there. Not interested in dragging this out. Just clarified the actual history.

The Afghan Muslim general of Turkish-origin, Qutb al-Din Aybak, who would establish the Slave Dynasty in India, powerfully conquered the northern part of India and constructed the Quwwat-al-Islam Mosque to commemorate his victory. It is the oldest mosque in India and the name means ‘Might of Islam.’
He dismantled 27 Hindu and Jain temples for materials and used fighting elephants in its construction.
Sanctuary_adjoining_Quwwat_ul-Islam_mosque,_showing_material_from_Hindu_or_Jain_temple,_Qutb_Minar_complex.jpg

21018411.jpg

Also do you also claim that TAJ MAHAL was a temple before?

Really?
You are asking me? :lol:

Only Indian Hindus believe in that theory we don't.

So you accept that Indian Army stole items from Bangladeshis

most of the educated and civilised worlld belive in that theory. uncivilised people believe only in gibril and hoors and hawa etc.

Did I accept that? read properly.

most of the educated and civilised worlld belive in that theory. uncivilised people believe only in gibril and hoors and hawa etc.

no wonder they keep sulking and wishing for gazwe to settle the scores :taz:

I certainly don't think there was a temple there. Not interested in dragging this out. Just clarified the actual history.

Sanctuary_adjoining_Quwwat_ul-Islam_mosque,_showing_material_from_Hindu_or_Jain_temple,_Qutb_Minar_complex.jpg

21018411.jpg

Really?

like i said earlier every moslem praying in a mosk built with hindu temple materials are worshipping hindu gods . LOL.

bwahahahahah monkeys are civilized dint know that.

but they just copy human ;)

btw by your yardstick it seems all Indians are monkeys

like i said earlier every moslem praying in a mosk built with hindu temple materials are worshipping hindu gods . LOL.

Don't destroy a good post. And stop trolling. Though this mosque was built using Hindu and Jain temple materials, it does not make a Muslim or a Martian praying today any less Muslim.

no wonder they keep sulking and wishing for gazwe to settle the scores :taz:

lol the thing is that their world is now so behind they cant compete on equal terms with anyone. thats why they try to subvert system . in the past muscle power used to win wars. now a stephen hawking can defeat the imperial force from their side of any army formed in the last 1500 years. the landscape has changed permanently. they dont realise it, they dont want to realise it. they are a domed people (pun there!)

Don't destroy a good post. And stop trolling. Though this mosque was built using Hindu and Jain temple materials, it does not make a Muslim or a Martian praying today any less Muslim.

welll during babri, they said that if a mosk is built on hindu temple or uses temple material its not a mosk. so if you use that logic the people who pray in these structures are not those guys.

bwahahahahah monkeys are civilized dint know that.

but they just copy human ;)

btw by your yardstick it seems all Indians are monkeys

all of humanity evolved from apes. includes you.(if you consider yourself human, else please let me know now only)

you are the teesta setalvad , kuldip nayar types i think.

21018411.jpg

Really?

Wikipedia nevermind even then.

The main point is that The mosque itself was NOT built on a temple as suggested otherwise by your countrymen.

And YES I am asking you about taj Mahal :) do you share claims of your troll posters here that Taj Mahal was a shiv temple :laugh:

Err...they have not seen any proof of any actual evolution........still the same old.....:)

bwahahahahah so you think monkeys are something degraded figures ???

:laugh:

you Indians are funny on the one hand you call monkeys your ancestors and on the other hand think Muslims are not evolved mehhhhh

BTW NO we don't believe in monkey theory .

Adam and Eves were human not monkeys.

You can boast about you were evolved from monkeys we never needed to evolved because we were NOT monkeys in the first place.

Do you share the claims of your taliban brothers.........? Same logic.

Good so you these posters are Hindu Taliban,

:D no I don't share

welll during babri, they said that if a mosk is built on hindu temple or uses temple material its not a mosk. so if you use that logic the people who pray in these structures are not those guys.

all of humanity evolved from apes. includes you.(if you consider yourself human, else please let me know now only)

you are the teesta setalvad , kuldip nayar types i think.

I am from the RSS. Go figure :azn:
@Spring Onion is an angel. No evolution. We are mere mortals, lady... :cry:

Wikipedia nevermind even then.

The main point is that The mosque itself was NOT built on a temple as suggested otherwise by your countrymen.

And YES I am asking you about taj Mahal :) do you share claims of your troll posters here that Taj Mahal was a shiv temple :laugh:

The source is - Javeed, Tabassum (1008). World Heritage Monuments and Related Edifices in India. Algora Publishing. p. 107. ISBN 0875864821. Retrieved 26 May 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom