What's new

Delhi needs to cement its partnership with Dhaka

More like beat them up on sight. :smokin:

I don't think that will solve anything, never has either. Wouldn't proving them wrong through education (from Qur'an and Sunnah) and dialogue be more effective? Instead of useless violence that only further divides Muslims.

I don't think that will solve anything, never has either. Wouldn't proving them wrong through education (from Qur'an and Sunnah) and dialogue be more effective? Instead of useless violence that only further divides Muslims.

Well Qadanis are not Muslims so there should be any concerns about any division among Ummah.

Qadanis altered the Qur'an(nauzubillah). :tdown:

now you are saying that we had 600 million poor.Sir ji atleast we are trying our best to reduce poverty,With our own hands.Our economy is on track.We are working step by step.Don't think about us,we dont need any suggestion,From countries like pakistan or bangladesh.Pls see your face in mirror, don't show to us.We are capable not a handikept.Sorry if i said anything wrong about peoples of developed countries.

Yes so are we!!!!:coffee:

What are you talking about? It is not us that come with any suggestion for India. We actually not that interested about Indian affair. We are more concern about Islamic world. As a matter of fact, we are sick and tired of India's suggestion and how should we live our life---ie, secular garbage.

Hey al zakiri i have a question for you.Don't you have any work.You always start threads about india and bash us properly.Is there any problem with you.Too much anger for us is not good for your health.

Hey al zakiri i have a question for you.Don't you have any work.You always start threads about india and bash us properly.Is there any problem with you.Too much anger for us is not good for your health.

Being anti India is good for Bangladesh. This is all you need to for now. :smokin:

Yes so are we!!!!:coffee:

What are you talking about? It is not us that come with any suggestion for India. We actually not that interested about Indian affair. We are more concern about Islamic world. As a matter of fact, we are sick and tired of India's suggestion and how should we live our life---ie, secular garbage.
hey
tell me when we dictate bangladesh and as i said earlier that We are not interested in your islamic revolution or something like that.We are concerned about our country thats it.Don't you get that.You said that secularism is garbage and boss what i say about your non secular trash system aka partial system

Pls prove your aligation with fact or links.Don't make your own sensational news.

That Guy is crazy when he is telling than No one care India. The reality is you have to care your neighour. It is not within your choice. It is a virtue of Bangladesh. You like it or not Mr Skies....India will be involved towards to all of its neighours...Be it in a constructive or destructive way...Now ....each of the neighour has to choose the how they would like to deal with us. Pakistan has choosen itself to be an destructive relation with India since its birth so you can easily see...after 65 year where does it stand now.....

Oh, in that post by saying "we do not care India" I meant "we do not fear India at all" which was actually in response to a post of an arrogant Indian who was showing muscles here.

Al-Zakir,
Haven't you slept all night?
Its only Bangladesh which needs us,Bangladesh is too small a country to benefit India,so just chill and accept all we offer,which you are doing right now.
:bunny:

It's an offense to sovereign-BD! No BDman in here don't care India, whatsoever, even how much bigger you are.

Also we do not care too. You will understand it if you come to BD. You will see that people talk like that: OH India :what:!

But now it's extreme offence again in your post. You are talking that he have to adjust with you by any means even it is destructive. Still we do not fear India whether you have nuke or fuke. You have that but you won't be able to use it ever, God forbid.

Pakistan has choosen itself to be an destructive relation with India since its birth so you can easily see...after 65 year where does it stand now.

PK is in bad condition for the terrorists. Not for no cooperation or relation with India. In fact, I think that what ever technologies PK has achieved because they did not took any help India and they got a self-progression-force from their anti India ideology. Like making cars, jets, big deals, dams, nukes, nuke-plants for electricity, satellites. And BD failed to do these yet for it's submissive thinking and India dependent thinking. That's why BD still have to import almost anything from India like cycle parts, needles. That's why BD still has to import from India even their BSF kill us, even India stop water.

Wait, BD will be connected to China and Burma and then BD will decrease it's India dependency and will be more successful, Inshallah.

Few days ago I was thinking that, Mujib called for so-called Independence but made us dependent on India in later. That's why today you guys are saying that we have to do whatever you want, even be it destructive.

Being anti India is good for Bangladesh. This is all you need to for now. :smokin:

Agreed, it can be productive and helpful to preserve our culture if we use this asset properly. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, in that post by saying "we do not care India" I meant "we do not fear India at all" which was actually in response to a post of an arrogant Indian who was showing muscles here.

Also we do not care too. You will understand it if you come to BD. You will see that people talk like that: OH India :what:!

But now it's extreme offence again in your post. You are talking that he have to adjust with you by any means even it is destructive. Still we do not fear India whether you have nuke or fuke. You have that but you won't be able to use it ever, God forbid.

PK is in bad condition for terrorists. Not for no relation with India.
now wats your problem.Do you have any pain or something.

Pls care to explain what is fuke.Lol

We dislike India for one reason and that is it wants us to be like the Indians. ;)

Mr Zakir....I completely agree with you that none of the independent nation wants to bullied down from any one at the cost of its independense. And yes there are differences that always exists between neighbors....And also i don’t believe Indian like you guys to behave like behave as Indian...this is not true...this is just an impression that you have created.......And to some extent i believe it is a matter of fundamental principle that some of Bangladeshi friends just like to oppose India ....just because India is not an Islamic country...Is it is not possible to have a good relation with your neighbor without basis of religion???? Of course i know this is not the mindset of all people, but some section of people in Bangladesh who believe in this theory that anything Indian ...just start making noise.....

Back
Top Bottom