What's new

Delhi needs to cement its partnership with Dhaka

hello mister do you know what are you saying.Do you want to see nuke fission on your side.So pls keep quite.Stick to the topic. (Peace)

Wow talking about nuking one's country and then calling for peace! What kind of troll are you exactly?

Some people in your society do the same with the well known Ahmadis and Qadianis who are discrminated as non-Muslims and videos are circulating around of their mosques been blown up and destroyed and they getting killed.

There is no discrimination against Qadinais if they stop portray them self as Muslims.
They are Kaffir entity. It's plain and simple. :smokin:

after 65 year where does it stand now.....

You are not so good a shape either. Kashmir still burning while Maoist bleeding your heart and soul. :coffee:

Bangladesh on the other hand, just doing fine. :)

There is no discrimination against Qadinais if they stop portray them self as Muslims.
They are Kaffir entity. It's plain and simple. :smokin:

So the discrimination is justified as long as they call themselves Muslim?

Indians believe in gradation of people and put people in many different rungs. Some people in your society cannot even enter the places of worship because of their low birth. How can you claim you believe in God when you dehumane your society in a way that are not sanctioned by God?
pls guys forgive me,my english is not good.Now
In pakistan and bangladesh islamic terrorists blow up them self in mosque.Shia's and sunni's were butchering themself and killing every one in holy month.Now what can i say about these points.Mind your tounge,You are talking about our religion its non of your bussines.try to solve your problems and then ask. Nothing offence.Its a simple reply.

You are not so good a shape either. Kashmir still burning while Maoist bleeding your heart and soul. :coffee:

Absolutely, not only Kashmir and Naxals, there are whole bunch of other problem that each country faces now a days. But despite the fact, every one knows where India stand today. We never tell that India is without any issue. But fact is we are developing faster with so many odds. Now global power are adjusting their policy towards India rather than India adjusting its policy towards them. See where Pakstan stands now....Pakistan is depending on the world to run its budget and its paycheck for its Gov employees. So rest of the things are self explanatory....

Wow talking about nuking one's country and then calling for peace! What kind of troll are you exactly?
ya i'm troll.So what.They are trolling about culture,religion and our country.I'm not a statue.Its hurt man.We have nothing to do with bangladesh,actually we are helping them!But some peoples from bangladesh showing their true colour.

And again...my dear friend...i completely agree with you that Bangladesh is doing really good in comparison to others....So my intention is that at no point of time Indian are felt any thing wrong about bangladesh...even we enjoy with the success of Bangladesh as a prosperous country...then why do you people dislike indian so much????....

ok boss,from yours point of view india is a failed state.They are facing maoist,naxalites and ISI movements in j&k and any how we are also known by our 2nd fastest developing country,fourth country in gdp ppp term,11th in gdp(nominal) term and a future global player.Ok this is the story of failed state of india.And Pls tell me achievements of your nice developed country.

Last edited:
Absolutely, not only Kashmir and Naxals, there are whole bunch of other problem that each country faces now a days. But despite the fact, every one knows where India stand today. We never tell that India is without any issue. But fact is we are developing faster with so many odds. Now global power are adjusting their policy towards India rather than India adjusting its policy towards them. .

Good for you. We have no problem with this new development.

See where Pakstan stands now....Pakistan is depending on the world to run its budget and its paycheck for its Gov employees. So rest of the things are self explanatory...

What is there for you to do for Pakistan? Neither us nor you should tell them how they should live their life. It is their own problems and they either will come out from this or go down to history lane.

Now, as per topic of discussion. Bd needs to have good relation with India because we are neighbor but not the price of our own culture and identity. India possess a big dada attitude toward smaller nations which is the cause of distrust and dis comportment. We will not bow to dada giri even if it is end of us.

ok boss,from yours point of view india is a failed state.They are facing maoist,naxalites and ISI movements in j&k and any how we are also known by our 2nd fastest developing country,fourth country in gdp ppp term,11th in gdp(nominal) term and a future global player.Ok this is the story of failed state of india.And Pls tell me achievements of your nice developed country.

I have not said you are failed state. I was merely pointing out a point related to Pakistan's promblem.

I know India doing well in global market but that doesn't necessary mean it is really well off from Bd. Yes India has some mega billionaires but it also has a 600 millions lived under a buck.

You are developing but you also facing a lot of problems all around your country. If you can demise all the insurgents then you will have good future but you have to understand that most of neighbors dislike you so expect problems come to as well unless you change your dada attitude towards your neighbors.

I have not said you are failed state. I was merely pointing out a point related to Pakistan's promblem.

I know India doing well in global market but that doesn't necessary mean it is really well off from Bd. Yes India has some mega billionaires but it also has a 600 millions lived under a buck.

You are developing but you also facing a lot of problems all around your country. If you can demise all the insurgents then you will have good future but you have to understand that most of neighbors dislike you so expect problems come to as well unless you change your dada attitude towards your neighbors.
now you are saying that we had 600 million poor.Sir ji atleast we are trying our best to reduce poverty,With our own hands.Our economy is on track.We are working step by step.Don't think about us,we dont need any suggestion,From countries like pakistan or bangladesh.Pls see your face in mirror, don't show to us.We are capable not a handikept.Sorry if i said anything wrong about peoples of developed countries.

Back
Top Bottom