What's new

Delhi needs to cement its partnership with Dhaka

Well, I assume he posted that with well wish for BD but he missed some points and why India and AL are desperate with our constitution which has not any flaw and which is peaceful?

WHo is that fcuking hell told you our present constitution can make BD as Afghan and PK?! BD culture and history do not support extremist, neither we are prone to. Do not bull here.

Cool down..no need to get hyped up....When we loose our cool we sometimes end up making a fool of ourself....Anyways may i ask where do you see that Pak constitution promotes terrorism???? Constitution do not promote terrorism....It's the leaders who radicalize Islam(read religion) for their petty benefits and end up screwing up the society big time....

I hope now you see the difference...

Sorry boss, u r unable to understand his attitude.

His wishes is simple,dont become a second afganistan or pakistan.

If someday BD becomes a second Afghanistan, it will be due to India's big DADA attitude. People will come out to protect their Islamic identity and values. Our values tell us not to submit to bullying. Do not try to make us as worthless as Indians by encouraging a Godless society in BD.

If someday BD becomes a second Afghanistan, it will be due to India's big DADA attitude. People will come out to protect their Islamic identity and values. Our values tell us not to submit to bullying. Do not try to make us as worthless as Indians by encouraging a Godless society in BD.

How are you worthy compared to a worthless indian?

when i say that,:eek:

and u know i am coming from bramhin family:cheers:

when i say that,:eek:

and u know i am coming from bramhin family:cheers:

To us, the God-fearing Bandas, there is not at all any distinction between an Acchyut and a Brahmin. You are just one of those from a Godless society who believe in JAT PAT.

Allah created all human being as equals, but the Indians act as if they themselves are semi-gods (not demon?) and created these distinctions. Stop degrading others who belong to your own faith.

:

yah I know it very well. And due to this reason your country constitutionaly Islam & womens does not posses d right of prayer.

how interesting:lol:

You know nothing about Bangladesh your statement proves it. So before you shame yourself I suggest you educate yourself.

Woman has no restriction on prayer in Bangladesh. Where do you come up with such absurd info?

In Bangladesh both PM and leader of opposition are woman. There are number of woman ministers and MPs (30% additional woman seat) in the parliament. Woman education upto college are free. Girls enrollment in schools are better than boys. Woman has special job quota.

Bangladesh as a Muslim country has far better record of woman empowerment than india can claim as so called "secular" country.

Do not try to make us as worthless as Indians by encouraging a Godless society in BD.

India!!? Godless?! Dude I think you're confusing us with some Communist country. India is one of the most religious countries on this planet!! Do check what you're posting, man.

India!!? Godless?! Dude I think you're confusing us with some Communist country. India is one of the most religious countries on this planet!! Do check what you're posting, man.

Indians believe in gradation of people and put people in many different rungs. Some people in your society cannot even enter the places of worship because of their low birth. How can you claim you believe in God when you dehumane your society in a way that are not sanctioned by God?

Indians believe in gradation of people and put people in many different rungs. Some people in your society cannot even enter the places of worship because of their low birth. How can you claim you believe in God when you dehumane your society in a way that are not sanctioned by God?

U ask the same question again!

Although I dont know MUCH about that, but let me explain

According to hindu PURANA every life (HUMAN,INSECT,ANIMAL,TREE etc) in d world is sacred,they r parts of GOD i,e The ATMA(soul) of each living being is d parts of PARAMATMA (THE GREAT ATMA,THE GREAT GOD,"OMM",that does not possess any shape or volume).
living being is mortal but the soul is immortal, As like we change the dress the soul changes the body.its a cyclic process through which we HAVE TO go until we get free from this cycle(as like GOUTAM BUDDHA).
Now the way u choose to live in a life leads to next life.Hence if u a low cast man nothing but u just deserve it.
Due to this reason they are ACHHUT.
Its quite difficult thing to realize.
BUT ALL THIS THINGS ARE CENTURY OLD. NOW A DAYS NO ONE DARE TO TOUCH ANYONE AND EVEN GOD.

Some people in your society do the same with the well known Ahmadis and Qadianis who are discrminated as non-Muslims and videos are circulating around of their mosques been blown up and destroyed and they getting killed.

Do you call that a practise in your religion as much as you blame us Buddhists and mainstream Hindus on religion?

I think if you check your facts: these are man-made social classes that are not known to the Supreme.

It seems that you are correct in putting facts that is partially correct.
Yes, every religion has its own issues, based on time it needs introspection. It applies to all religion.Not only to Hinduism but also to all religion of this world. So it is pointless to argue as it will end up in every body trying to prove endlessly.

The fact is as a whole Indian people are not anti bangladesh...Yes...there is a different is perception towards pakistan,but not to Bangladesh. Then why bangladesh people have so much of anger and frustration towards us.

I vote for a Godless society.

Sad bit is that it is never going to happen in India.

It's an offense to sovereign-BD! No BDman in here don't care India, whatsoever, even how much bigger you are.
hello mister do you know what are you saying.Do you want to see nuke fission on your side.So pls keep quite.Stick to the topic. (Peace)

That Guy is crazy when he is telling than No one care India. The reality is you have to care your neighour. It is not within your choice. It is a virtue of Bangladesh. You like it or not Mr Skies....India will be involved towards to all of its neighours...Be it in a constructive or destructive way...Now ....each of the neighour has to choose the how they would like to deal with us. Pakistan has choosen itself to be an destructive relation with India since its birth so you can easily see...after 65 year where does it stand now.....

Back
Top Bottom