What's new

Dejected Mumtaz Bhutto may leave ‘unfaithful’ Nawaz

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With brotherly ties turning a bit sour, seasoned politician Mumtaz Bhutto is likely to end his pre-election union with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s party sooner than anyone had expected and revive his Sindh National Front.

Bhutto had announced the merger of his party with the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz on May 9 last year. One and a half years later, the former Sindh chief minister is not so sure about continuing the relationship with the PML-N as his aides argue that Sharif has not remained true to the commitments set at the party’s convention in Ratodero.

Allah Warayo Soomro, senior vice president of the defunct SNF, has also written a letter to Bhutto asking him to convene a meeting of the party’s central executive committee to discuss the future course of action. Bhutto had joined hands with Sharif on the condition that he would represent the PML-N in Sindh.

However, his party’s leaders and activists believe that Sharif has gone back on his word after assuming power.In his letter, Soomro has conveyed the reservations of his colleagues to Bhutto - the foremost of them being that the PML-N chief has entered into an alliance with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement.

But Bhutto has asked his party leaders and activists to “wait and see” for now. When the dust settles, then he will announce the party’s next move.An insider told The News that pressured by his loyalists, Bhutto is likely to revive the SNF.

Bhutto and Sharif had also agreed to hold Asif Ali Zardari and his team accountable.But Zardari’s ceremonial departure from the President House stunned Bhutto and his supporters.

The Butto-Sharif pact also included provincial autonomy and reviewing the formula of distributing resources among the provinces. But Sharif has failed to stick to his word in those areas as well.

Bhutto’s party wants a confederation wherein all provinces are semi-independent. It believes that the provincial autonomy in its present form inPakistan, provided in accordance with the Government of India Act of 1935, was actually meant for the provinces of colonial India, not for the provinces of a free and independent Pakistan. The party maintains that the 1940 Lahore Resolution was in favour of a confederation

Dejected Mumtaz Bhutto may leave

mumtaz should have known what we have been saying about pmln/ppp now go lick your wounds !

seasoned politician Mumtaz Bhutto is likely to end his pre-election union with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s party sooner than anyone had expected and revive his Sindh National Front.

mumtaz should have known what we have been saying about pmln/ppp now go lick your wounds !

I think he is an opportunist politician ... He has become 'na ghar ka na ghat ka' after leaving PPP ..........

you get something if you win something!!

if that was the arrangement, the impression at the time of dissolving his party into Pmln doesnot seem to indicate that?

oh and just a reminded about ghous ali shah and his 20 years of service to nawaz, before you type a reply, consider it.

I think he is an opportunist politician ... He has become 'na ghar ka na ghat ka' after leaving PPP ..........

who isn't except Imran Khan himself? see how mqm and ppp got along, pmln supporters called mqm much worst than that, say resemble mqm with a profession in which one sells its body for pleasure, called prostitution, and look now, where mqm and pmln stand, quite brotherly, no?

if that was the arrangement, the impression at the time of dissolving his party into Pmln doesnot seem to indicate that?

oh and just a reminded about ghous ali shah and his 20 years of service to nawaz, before you type a reply, consider it.

who isn't except Imran Khan himself? see how mqm and ppp got along, pmln supporters called mqm much worst than that, say resemble mqm with a profession in which one sells its body for pleasure, called prostitution, and look now, where mqm and pmln stand, quite brotherly, no?

I am sure you considered one name Fauzia Qusoori before saying this, also Javeed Hashmi cared so much about PMLN loyalty to him before leaving...but i guess PTI supporter are exempt from considering anything before opening their mouth

Then who is licking his own spitted .......

I am sure you considered one name Fauzia Qusoori before saying this, also Javeed Hashmi cared so much about PMLN loyalty to him before leaving...but i guess PTI supporter are exempt from considering anything before opening their mouth

I asked for your consideration to backup claim in your first post. is it too hard for you to be ever honest with yourself or being darbari is all you made of? no need to reply, I already know your reply.

I asked for your consideration to backup claim in your first post. is it too hard for you to be ever honest with yourself or being darbari is all you made of? no need to reply, I already know your reply.

I was asking you to be honest with yourself before asking me to be honest about your honesty, but off course as always you have nothing concrete to say but to be a kneel boy to someone...I love your reaction when shown a mirror all you see is a scary image with big teeth and horns repeating "aab aur kis kis ke khilaf tuhmat bazi karoon mere kaptan, heheheh"

Back
Top Bottom