What's new

Defeat in Afghanistan

to Zarvan Sahab , first of all i want to tell you few realities which are hard to swallow but its truth , no prophet or Quran give the Representation of islam to afghans , and second if you are a little educated than you should have known the meaning of JIHAD , jihad means struggle not holy war, Taliban get their money by kidnapping , selling drugs , and smuggling arms so i am sure my Allah is not going to send angels to peoples like them , there is no where in quran and islam that if a person kill your family , so you must take revenge from his country men , neighbors or innocent peoples ... i dont have to mentioned that how taliban treat their POV , and as far as i know islam ask to treat them nicely , give them food of what you eat and dont put them into chains , and i found no where to behead them like a goat .... now Allah doesnt require some bunch of afghans to protect his religion , he protect his religion and book at the time of Prophet muhammad pbuh and till judgement day he will do ... so we dont need mulla omer or osama to fight for all muslims , and they harm islam more than they benefit it , if the talibans are getting some divine help than why to hide and fight , why not come in to open and fight like a real man ? if Allah is with them he will help them ... same as in badr 313 muslims defeat 1000 mushrikeen , they fight with iman they know Allah is with them so they dont hide but fight like man and wins the battle , and for afghans they are coming from breed of mongols , the so called butchers who converted to islam after killing more than 10 million peoples . well thats an other debate , yesterday i saw some videos about taliban and al-qaeda and they called mulla omer as " Amir-ul-mumineen " the symbol which was designated to Hazrat Omar Farooq Ra , and you know something , this bloody terrorist is not even equal to the dust of a single true muslim and they give him same symbal of Hazrat Omer Ra , if he pretent himself like Hazrat Omer than Allah is gonna give him a death that his body part will be found in fleshes , i never see a Amir-ul-mumineen who sell drugs ? or kidnap people for money ? :astagh:
Americans are no saints , but to take revenge if they kill innocent peoples they are bigger bastards than americans , than there is no difference between them and animals , because of Taliban today whole islam is criticized, i remember my relatives tell me that before 9/11 muslims have respect in usa , when they saw a man with beard and Salwaar kameez they respect them , but now when they see a guy with beard and Salwaar kameez only one things comes in their mind that he must me islamic terrorist or suicide bomber ..and thanks to your warriors talibans ,,, can you mention what kind of islam they want to implement ? do they ever read quran ? do they have authenticated hadith ? do they know what is the best jihad ? do they know that if you want to do jihad you need your govt permission ? do they know that taking care of your mother is more important than jihad ? do they ever try to do jihad against rapes ? jihad against wine sell ? jihad against interest ? jihad against casion ? jihad against target killers ? all wanted criminals are welcome their islamic no go areas .
if you are supporter of taliban so just one time go to them and ask them few questions about islam and you will know that their knowledge is less than a 5 year old kid , if you survive from there :D
please stop supporting animals , islam has nothing to do with them nor with their activities , if they are true muslims then peoples doesnt fear them but love them .... they kill peoples of different faith , as far as i know that in madina and mecca at the time of Prophet muhammad pbuh many non muslims live and worship according to their faith , they get the same justice which muslims gets ... well i feel sad that still peoples like you are in pakistan who still have soft corner for them , when a lunatic suicide bomber ever blast in the mosque where your father and brothers goes , or in the market where your mother and sister goes , and when you see a one of loved one into pieces then you will realize what is terrorism .. pray that our army kill these bastrads asap , so we can go to mosques again with no fear , we can go to anywhere in pakistan we want without fear of suicide attacks or kidnappings ....
if i was president i would have use nuclear on Wazirstan , our army is still giving them time to surrender , and they will never lay down their weapons , because they know only fighting , they are not educated , they cant do any work , they know only one thing which how to kill peoples thats it ...

Shaheed ki jo maut hai , Woh Qoum ki Hayyat hai ...
Taliban ki jo maut hai ... Zillat tahayaat hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

main tu shair ho gaya yaar :dance3:
Yes Afghans are not only Muslim but they are Muslims and part of Ummah and they are those Muslims which Pakistani leader Musharraf and its forces betrayed them and allowed USA to mass murder them buy using our bases and not only that we sold Muslims to USA and kufr we betrayed ummat of RASOOL SAW and betrayed RASOOL SAW and Mullah Omar was the one who brought production of opium to zero you killed their children women and men to please daddy of our fo... USA than you expect them to be peaceful and civilized in return WOW but it is problem of Muharraf and other USA children like him our Army is giving them surrender yes what they did in Bangladesh is known to every one yes you kind of people can use nuclear weapons on Muslims because you have long ago betrayed Muslims for dollars and will sell your m......... for dollars

after 40 years of islamic jihad here you can see vicotrius afghanistan
kandahar-11.jpg

Yes Afghans are not only Muslim but they are Muslims and part of Ummah and they are those Muslims which Pakistani leader Musharraf and its forces betrayed them and allowed USA to mass murder them buy using our bases and not only that we sold Muslims to USA and kufr we betrayed ummat of RASOOL SAW and betrayed RASOOL SAW and Mullah Omar was the one who brought production of opium to zero you killed their children women and men to please daddy of our fo... USA than you expect them to be peaceful and civilized in return WOW but it is problem of Muharraf and other USA children like him our Army is giving them surrender yes what they did in Bangladesh is known to every one yes you kind of people can use nuclear weapons on Muslims because you have long ago betrayed Muslims for dollars and will sell your m......... for dollars

ok and what will you expect that americans will do if you kill their 3000 peoples ? and common man stop with this ummah , we have nothing so we can call ourselves ummah , saudi arabia has the biggest responsibility but they do nothing , for taliban everything is ok but not for others ? they can do suicide attacks in mosques and markets , but when someone bomb their house so they start crying and brain washing kids to create more suicide bombers ? can you just answer me one thing sir , if suicide attacks are leading peoples to janat , than why their top leadership stay behind or in caves ? why not mulla omar , aiman al zahwari and fazal ullah do suicide bombing and quickly go to janat ?:azn:
dont they want to go in heaven ???
oh they must be giving chance to other peoples to confirm their plots first till than they will enjoy whores , sex , drugs and dollars :D

after 40 years of islamic jihad here you can see vicotrius afghanistan
kandahar-11.jpg

kafi development ho gae hai yaar ... all house seems of same level and height :dance3: shall we call Guinness world record ?

Last edited:
ok and what will you expect that americans will do if you kill their 3000 peoples ? and common man stop with this ummah , we have nothing so we can call ourselves ummah , saudi arabia has the biggest responsibility but they do nothing , for taliban everything is ok but not for others ? they can do suicide attacks in mosques and markets , but when someone bomb their house so they start crying and brain washing kids to create more suicide bombers ? can you just answer me one thing sir , if suicide attacks are leading peoples to janat , than why their top leadership stay behind or in caves ? why not mulla omar , aiman al zahwari and fazal ullah do suicide bombing and quickly go to janat ?:azn:
oh they must be giving chance to other peoples to confirm their plots first till than they will enjoy whores , sex , drugs and dollars :D

kafi development ho gae hai yaar ... all house seems of same level and height :dance3: shall we call Guinness world record ?
apky pass farigh time hai ? to ja ker kisi achy kam main lagaay ye log isi trah marty maarty raheen gay key board per .

ye kaberustaan hai super powers ka or kaberustaan aysa hi hota hai janab . or kya kaberustaan main tower khary hoty hain ya markets hoti hain ?

apky pass farigh time hai ? to ja ker kisi achy kam main lagaay ye log isi trah marty maarty raheen gay key board per .

to me i am trying to serve my religion yaar, Allah ne zaida kuch krne ki taaqat tu nai di , lakin logo ko in terrorists ki reality tu bata hi sakte hai :azn:

ye kaberustaan hai super powers ka or kaberustaan aysa hi hota hai janab . or kya kaberustaan main tower khary hoty hain ya markets hoti hain ?

oh my bad than :what:

Even if the whole muslim world betrays Ummah your duty is to follow orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW your statement is like tomorrow when some one will sell his mo......... you will also do it but well pets of USA can do anything they nothing but mistakes of USA and I am not crying but soon seculars will cry a lot

I would rather ask the question " Have the Afghans won ? " and " What have they got from the war ? " rather than wasting time on withdrawals being termed as defeat . Because it appears that the coalition is going to leave and abandon the region just like Soviet Union and get back to their homes safely , whilst the country once again plunges into civil war - a norm in Afghanistan and the neighbors suffer like always . Pray tell me , what are the Yanks losing from all that ? They have lost probably 3000 men , leave that of the other side alone . Their economy is recovering . They are safe in their mainland , you cant fight them there . All you can do is kill more Muslims under that pretext ! How have they lost ? . All we see , is a gloomy picture of post NATO Afghanistan where things will head for the worst after a short lived uneasy peace and the dozens of warlords in the country will take part in a battle royal for control of Kabul being supported by different countries , the Govt of Presidential palace doesn't appear to have the power to prevent that , the ANA is all set to go similarly haywire and most likely desert and join different factions seeing their current pathetic state . The Afghans seduced by the opiate of the masses will continue to support/fight for one or more warlords and the situation will be the same like always . There's nothing good at the moment , I see for a common person in that country .
This. Yes. If the Afghani people are defeated, it will be a defeat that has 95% to do with the internal political situation and the phenomenon of the rise of radical Islamic groups and 5% to do with "the West". The West is mostly clueless and bumbling in dealing with these issues because it is all so alien to us. This goes beyond Afghanistan. I wish I understood what was happening in so much of the Muslim world, but I, like so many westerners and Christians, simply do not.

Even if the whole muslim world betrays Ummah your duty is to follow orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW your statement is like tomorrow when some one will sell his mo......... you will also do it but well pets of USA can do anything they nothing but mistakes of USA and I am not crying but soon seculars will cry a lot

yaar why pulling Allah and Rasool ? this is not holy war or Armageddon ...well i dont think i am like taliban who can put RDX on their mothers and children and send to die like animals ... and if we are pets than you so called Amir ul mumineen once a pet of CIA too :rofl::rofl:
and may be you have different Allah and Rasool because my Prophet pbuh prefer forgiveness over revenge , he never kill innocents and kids and womens , but i have my Allah's book in which i never found that Allah order me to kill innocent peoples or do suicide attack on mosques or on churches , my shariyat never teach me to gain money for jihad by selling drugs an kidnapping :rofl:, you religion sounds funny to me .. and i am sure its not islam ... if it was than 2 billion peoples would be wearing suicide jackets :crazy:

yaar why pulling Allah and Rasool ? this is not holy war or Armageddon ...well i dont think i am like taliban who can put RDX on their mothers and children and send to die like animals ... and if we are pets than you so called Amir ul mumineen once a pet of CIA too :rofl::rofl:
and may be you have different Allah and Rasool because my Prophet pbuh prefer forgiveness over revenge , he never kill innocents and kids and womens , but i have my Allah's book in which i never found that Allah order me to kill innocent peoples or do suicide attack on mosques or on churches , my shariyat never teach me to gain money for jihad by selling drugs an kidnapping :rofl:, you religion sounds funny to me .. and i am sure its not islam ... if it was than 2 billion peoples would be wearing suicide jackets :crazy:
Defending Muslims from Kufr is holy war and for Muslims every order and every action has to be taken in light of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW but traitor paid dogs of USA the seculars will be wiped out soon

As much as we have difference of opinion between us, dont engage this dickwad. I am sure he could justify killing his own mother under UMMAH and what not bullshit.

Defending Muslims from Kufr is holy war and for Muslims every order and every action has to be taken in light of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW but traitor paid dogs of USA the seculars will be wiped out soon

are you student of Zaid hamid ? :what:
and if you and some other bunch of pathans , afghani wants to fight the so called holy war , than why not go to Afghanistan ? why making troubles in Pakistan ? we are accountable in our own graves , for my sins mulla omar is not accountable ,

As much as we have difference of opinion between us, dont engage this dickwad. I am sure he could justify killing his own mother under UMMAH and what not bullshit.

difference of opinion is another thing , but justifying terrorism is another thing .... they should simply come up and say we are fighting our own war , and there is nothing to do with islam , than i have no objection , they are mis using my religion's name

difference of opinion is another thing , but justifying terrorism is another thing .... they should simply come up and say we are fighting our own war , and there is nothing to do with islam , than i have no objection , they are mis using my religion's name

You want a drug dealer to tell his customers that drugs are bad ? :D I mean seriously !

You want a drug dealer to tell his customers that drugs are bad ? :D I mean seriously !

Yaar , its bitter but truth ...i think we should start a free bus service , called " Metro - from Hell to heaven " , take passengers ( mostly fanatic jihadi ) and take them directly to kandhar , one way trip ;)

Mate , they say in Urdu that One gets a century behind when he steps on the other side of the Khyber Pass . Its a graveyard in quite literal sense , even today . :D

This. Yes. If the Afghani people are defeated, it will be a defeat that has 95% to do with the internal political situation and the phenomenon of the rise of radical Islamic groups and 5% to do with "the West". The West is mostly clueless and bumbling in dealing with these issues because it is all so alien to us. This goes beyond Afghanistan. I wish I understood what was happening in so much of the Muslim world, but I, like so many westerners and Christians, simply do not.

The Afghans have been defeated , but not by their standards , to be frank , you do not really understand that your country's presence in unacceptable in Afghanistan for a common Afghan , they feel good in the state they have been/are currently in . All that bloodshed , violence and corruption has been the norm there . They aren't ready to walk hand in hand with the modern world . You aren't fighting a certain group of people , you are waging war against almost every citizen . There's no desire to change , no desire to take their country forward , no desire to bring economic prosperity and there's no desire to improve quality of life . They are well off living in delusions of " defeating superpowers " and opiate of the masses and their code of honor throughout history , though its their country which have had nothing to gain from all those wars and that ideology . They are well off taking sides of a certain warlord/radical group/racial thing and fighting between themselves , that is their 200 years of history . So , what are you fighting for ? You cant change the mindset of the nation , you cant change their way of life , you cant change their culture . You must realize that you cant bring democracy everywhere . Whenever , I do not understand certain things about religion/race/country/region , I head back over to history and check that out .

Back
Top Bottom