What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Person responsible for creating every imaginable evil in Pakistan finally bites the dust...... may Allah judge him harshly for all his transgressions and innocents blood. Almighty is all knowing.
Pakistan has lost huge due to his mind set howeever he was a true pakistani patriot

Inalilahe wa ina elahe rajion

A great mind. A true warrior. An Honest and upright person. A legendary general.

May " The patriot " rest in peace.

Salute from my side to your services general.

Whatever the bullsh1t a degenerate chooses to spew on his death, regardless of that gul was a man of honor and grace. may his soul rest in peace. Ameen.

And instead of worrying abt him being judged harshly by Allah best care abt ur akhira. God placed no burden of judgement of other's deeds on you. Yikes such ppl exist. Yikes.

He got retirement in 1991 while your nightmares known as Taliban got Power in 1996....

Taliban came to power in 1996. But they existed long before that.

BTW, are you sure that "Taliban" is India's nightmare? Last I heard, it was your army that was desperately fighting the Taliban, not the Indian army.

Taliban doesn't exist in India, and never will - because their ideology will find no support here. But they flourish in Pakistan, because many Pakistanis revere and support them.

There is a TTP, but no TTI.

I'll make another safe guess that neither the mods nor the admins nor the webmaster will give him a negative rating. Because he sports the parcham-e-sitara, and not the tiranga.

But silly ratings aside, the fact remains that his words and mine are completely true.

But let me don my evil Indian hat, and say that Hamid Gul was a great boon. And I hope that Pakistan will produce many more such people. Nothing can make me happier.
If anything that gives u solace then that person u are referring to who wears parcham sitar e halal and didnt get rated cuz of that, is the biggest racist on this site and by racist imean racism against Pakistanis ,like disgusting racism. He even puts indians hate for pakistanis to shame. So now go feel good abt it.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Irajiun

As for some of the other posters who consider themselves to be holier than and are busy slinging mud at a man who has passed away, none of us are in any position to judge him. Difficult circumstances call for difficult decisions, some of which may be 'wrong' - And now that he can not defend himself or his decisions, all the mudslinging is just cheap pot-shots at a dead man. Typical of Indians, disappointing of some fellow Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom