What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost a leader .. Thank you for your service sir
You will be remembered forever

11880364_10153618604605528_4207593645726483337_n.jpg

Last edited:
Person responsible for creating every imaginable evil in Pakistan finally bites the dust...... may Allah judge him harshly for all his transgressions and innocents blood. Almighty is all knowing.
One of the key players of the Dollar jihad in Afghanistan.

He and his family lived a life of luxury throughout the jihad while the poor young men were mercilessly fed to the meat grinder that does not seem to stop even to this day.

Another character of Afghan-Soviet war is over.

I only said he will be cared for by Allah. I didn't say anything untrue. He did so much good for Pakistan, that he was called the "father of the Taliban", having cordial relations with the islamic Al-qaeda, describing mujahid Osama bin Laden as a "great muslim warrior", expressing pride that his country and ISI had hidden the mujahid for 9 years, and so on. Here, check these out:

Pakistan | Former ISI Chief | Backs | Sheltering | Osama bin Laden - Oneindia
Osama not a terrorist, was a sensitive person: Hamid Gul | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Pakistan's spymaster Hamid Gul: angel of jihad or windbag provocateur? | World news | The Guardian

Surely, Allah would take good care of this noble muslim warrior.

May Pakistan have many more such ISI chiefs, army chiefs etc. I'm sure they would greatly benefit Pakistan, as all the islamists have benefited Pakistan in the past.
the dude has died, now he is answering to Allah, we have no right to say anything about him, you and i should prepare for our own ends you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom