What's new

'Death to America' Explained: Iran clarifies meaning

Imagine the outrage if Americans actually gathered in public chanting that, and then burned the Iranian flag.

I actually don't understand how you're (US citizens) supposed to react to the 'Death to America' chants, it's somehow acceptable it many peoples view.
You crazy or something. Last time I check US leaders were dancing and chanting "bomb bomb bomb .. bomb bomb Iran"

Imagine the outrage if Americans actually gathered in public chanting that, and then burned the Iranian flag.

I actually don't understand how you're (US citizens) supposed to react to the 'Death to America' chants, it's somehow acceptable it many peoples view.

I do not lose a sweat over death to america speeches

If iran had been acting in america the way that the us&co has been acting in the me then the us might`ve had some good reasons for chanting "death to iran" or burning iranian flags.
When one looks at the last century of foreign,mainly western,meddling[still ongoing sadly] in the affairs of the region and its nations and peoples,well then a lot of that local anger is pretty understandable.

i do not hold "Death to America" rhetoric against Iranians. On the other hand I ignore it

Everything the Iranian crazy mullah regime does ultimately brings benefit to the powers that be. It would be foolish to expect them not to do so. Just like a fish swims and a bird flies, it is in the nature of the Iranian regime to sustain hostilities and instabilities in the region specifically and internationally in general. It is a perfectly oiled mechanical operation, always obeys its masters at whatever speed they desire.

U.S arms terrorist child killer Zionist regime to occupy Palestinian land and gradually concur the whole middle east, with no doubt it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies arm, fund and support Iraqi former dictator and war criminal to topple the newly succeeded Islamic revolution in Iran, obviously it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S arms wahhabi terrorists in Afghanistan to fight against Soviets, it's Iranian mullah fault!

Then U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies invade Afghanistan and Iraq to topple the same guys which they once supported, again it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies massacre 1 million Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan (as their collateral damage), sure it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S and it's allies found and arm more wahhabi terrorist groups (this time gathered from the whole world) to topple the Syrian government which doesn't bow to Zionist entity, it's Iranian mullah fault to not let these terrorists succeed!

U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies invade Bahrain to suppress people's revolution against a u.s puppet dictator, it's Iranian mullah fault as well! (how dare they inspire the Bahraini people)

Yemenis raised against a puppet dictator and toppled him peacefully, then U.S and it's so called Muslim countries invaded Yemen and created another blood bath in Yemen to bring back their puppet, it's Iranian mullah fault again to not bow to this plan as well!

U.S arms terrorist child killer Zionist regime to occupy Palestinian land and gradually concur the whole middle east, with no doubt it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies arm, fund and support Iraqi former dictator and war criminal to topple the newly succeeded Islamic revolution in Iran, obviously it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S arms wahhabi terrorists in Afghanistan to fight against Soviets, it's Iranian mullah fault!

Then U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies invade Afghanistan and Iraq to topple the same guys which they once supported, again it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies massacre 1 million Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan (as their collateral damage), sure it's Iranian mullah fault!

U.S and it's allies found and arm more wahhabi terrorist groups (this time gathered from the whole world) to topple the Syrian government which doesn't bow to Zionist entity, it's Iranian mullah fault to not let these terrorists succeed!

U.S and it's so called Muslim country allies invade Bahrain to suppress people's revolution against a u.s puppet dictator, it's Iranian mullah fault as well! (how dare they inspire the Bahraini people)

Yemenis raised against a puppet dictator and toppled him peacefully, then U.S and it's so called Muslim countries invaded Yemen and created another blood bath in Yemen to bring back their puppet, it's Iranian mullah fault again to not bow to this plan as well!

at the end of the day iranian mullahs have done a good job screwing the people of iran

at the end of the day iranian mullahs have done a good job screwing the people of iran
Even at this state, and after enduring longest war in 20th century, toughest sanctions and damaged economy, we are far superior to the countries which chosen to be a pathetic puppet.

Thanks to U.S sanctions, liberalism dictates wont longer work in Iran, and as we get ride of pro-west and pro-liberalism, our economy will recover too.

Though it amazes me that you don't realize by sanctioning the dollar, you have literally started the downfall of dollar, future will show who screwed whom!

"Hyper Normalisation" a doc from Adam Curtis (No, he isn't an Iranian mullah) will help you see your future today:

Even at this state, and after enduring longest war in 20th century, toughest sanctions and damaged economy, we are far superior to the countries which chosen to be a pathetic puppet.

Thanks to U.S sanctions, liberalism dictates wont longer work in Iran, and as we get ride of pro-west and pro-liberalism, our economy will recover too.

Though it amazes me that you don't realize by sanctioning the dollar, you have literally started the downfall of dollar, future will show who screwed whom!

"Hyper Normalisation" a doc from Adam Curtis (No, he isn't an Iranian mullah) will help you see your future today:

sanctions have not curtailed the money flow from oil revenues

with all due respect they have sacrificed multiple generations to Iran-Iraq war and sanctions. Young Iranians are migrating to the developed world.

sometimes you have to move on. I am not blaming the current Iranian leadership for all the ills

Back
Top Bottom