What's new

DEAL:Nawaz sharif government in 2013 promised consessions to ttp so that they spare them and punjab

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Current Nawaz government in Islamabad once again made a deal with ttp promised them concession so that ttp spare them and punjab:2013

Reported by Saleem Safi

Current affairs Program

News Hour

12th November

Source(s):

Jang News Paper

12 November 2013

Saleem Safi column:confusionistan

Salim Safi - jirgah - confusnistan - Jang Columns

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samma News Channel

Current Affais program

News Hour

12 November 2013

Previously In 2010 Shahbaz Sharif made a similar comment to ttp so that they spare punjab

CM Shahbaz wants Taliban to spare Punjab

Published
2010-03-15

LAHORE Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said that

the Taliban and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz both opposed former military dictator Pervez Musharraf and, therefore, he is surprised that this common stance has failed to stop the Taliban from carrying out terror attacks in Punjab.

“Gen Musharraf planned a bloodbath of innocent Muslims at the behest of others only to prolong his rule, but we in the PML-N opposed his policies and rejected dictation from abroad and if the Taliban are also fighting for the same cause then they should not carry out acts of terror in Punjab (where the PML-N is ruling),”

he said at a seminar held here on Sunday to commemorate the services of late Mufti Muhammad Hussain Naeemi.

The chief minister said that extremism and terrorism were the result of wrong policies of the Musharraf regime and the country was now paying a heavy price for those policies.

The chief minister claimed that the PML-N pursued policies which were not dictated from abroad and said that his party had taken a forceful stand on the Kerry-Lugar bill because it compromised sovereignty, integrity and survival of the country and it still had some reservations over the law.

He criticised US policies in the region and said it was only concerned about its own interests.

He said that although other political parties had also raised their voice against the US law it was the PML-N which had played an active role and made it a serious issue within and outside parliament.

He said that despite the passage of two years, the government had not repealed the 17th amendment and promises made in this regard had not been fulfilled.

Source:

dawn news

CM Shahbaz wants Taliban to spare Punjab - DAWN.COM

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Slav Defence @mafiya @Peaceful Civilian @ice_man @Side-Winder @jaibi @ajpirzada
@W.11 @Spring Onion @F.O.X @forcetrip @Zarvan

Last edited:
It is plausable that such a deal was carried out. The greatest 'pointing finger' in this case, if you will, is the close contact that the PML-N maintains with groups such as LeJ and SSP. It's possible that they are in contact with others as well and have a deal.

the news sources u provided are of 2010 :)

Allah kay banday video dakho it is from program 1 day ago

and i also posted previous deal with this current deal with pmln

means 2 deals one in 2010 and one now in 2013

Allah kay banday video dakho it is from program 1 day ago

and i also posted previous deal with this current deal with pmln

means 2 deals one in 2010 and one now in 2013
Allah kay Banday , Mera Bhai.. this news 1st appeared in 2010, thats why i said purani news hai :)...

Allah kay Banday , Mera Bhai.. this news 1st appeared in 2010, thats why i said purani news hai :)...

This news is reported by Saleem safi in a column that no dialog was held by Nawaz government with ttp now in 2013 but a deal was made now to spare Nawaz and company and punjab

you can try to distract from the news but i made it clear

100% true, I was there at the deal signing
If only God had given horns on chutia's head we didnt have to read most of the articles

Current Nawaz government in Islamabad once again made a deal with ttp promised them concession so that ttp spare them and punjab:2013

Reported by Saleem Safi

col2.gif

Source:

Jang News Paper

12 November 2013

Saleem Safi column:confusionistan

Salim Safi - jirgah - confusnistan - Jang Columns

Back
Top Bottom