What's new

Days of free, open internet could soon become history

This would have been a really good response if we cared wether you and your country get effected by anything we do or dont do. But keep trying to make yourself feel important. From now to the nearest Future, what matters is what China and India think...we dont care much about history
We asre important...both in the future and present of your home country...and your adopted nation (bet they're glad of that)...is practicaly our satelite. If you want to delude yourself into thinking you and your whole familie's future is not in our hands...good luck.

That is avoidance.

Straight forward question: 'Do YOU support the Chinese government absolute control of an internal Internet, which would include restrictions on accessing any external network?'
sorry to disappoint you
this is not a straight question but just a normal question

Chinese network is much more freer than your expect
we can say anything or criticize our GOV at any aspects

i will answer you straightly
i don't like any border or WALL on network
Chinese government has built a great wall between internal and external that make us can not visit to the external website easily such as facebook or twitter .
but intelligent Chinese netizens came out with many method which allows us climbing over the WALL to visit external website.

below is about your question
"absolute control " means what ?
supervision and key words prohibition ?
i think every country including yours do these .
i heard that in USA some words are under supervising,and they include 'pork', 'cloud' and 'Mexico'.

after all internet is still the only place for humans to experience the REAL freedom
and that is thanks to the exploding development in internet meanwhile all the GOV around the world lack of enough technology to practice their authority .
without internet i will not be able to talk to you like this
i don't like a world that need passports or permission when people traveling around

Back
Top Bottom