What's new

Date for PAF GDP Applications 2010?

unstopabl3

Reaction score
I would like to know the dates or months when the applications for PAF GDP will be available in early 2010. Like January, February? If someone has a genuine/credible source please do share. I've contacted the ISSB and PAF through their websites but no response in over two weeks :(

Thanks in advance!

They never respond. A posting in Human Resources in our military is not ranked very highly amongst officers. Also, it is a temporary posting, so they have absolutely no enthusiasm for the job. In other words, there is a high chance that they received your email, and chose not to reply to it. I've mailed the ISSB twice, never got a response.

Well surprisingly enough, I just got a reply from them and I am not surprised that they have advised me to call the local selection center. What they don't know or want others to think that they don't know is that, the selection center has even a poorer customer service. They look at the inquirer with such disgrace, it's very ironic.

Thanks for your information though ;)
Please someone, if you know of something regarding my inquiry please let me know.

Thanks.

They never respond. A posting in Human Resources in our military is not ranked very highly amongst officers. Also, it is a temporary posting, so they have absolutely no enthusiasm for the job. In other words, there is a high chance that they received your email, and chose not to reply to it. I've mailed the ISSB twice, never got a response.

I called the ISSB last night, talked to the guy, he said we don't know about the dates, i would have to call one of the selection center's for that info.

Well surprisingly enough, I just got a reply from them and I am not surprised that they have advised me to call the local selection center. What they don't know or want others to think that they don't know is that, the selection center has even a poorer customer service. They look at the inquirer with such disgrace, it's very ironic.

Thanks for your information though ;)
Please someone, if you know of something regarding my inquiry please let me know.

Thanks.

its always better to call ISSB guys, rather than emailing them.

Well I've contacted the ISSB information center and the person told me same thing, call your nearest selection center for more information. But when I called them they told me that they don't have any information regarding this.

Why am I not surprise :(
Which number did you call the ISSB center on?

:pakistan:I am new user but i have lot's of knowledge..
And if u want to aaply for GDP in month of Jan in the last of this month u purchase dawn or Jang News paper
to see. and ISSB website emails always reply who told thatthey don't reply they always reply

ok

PROUD TO BE PAK ARMY

Thanks for your insight but an automated reply such as "You will have to call your nearest selection center for more information" does not qualify to be a valid reply.

I will keep an eye out for the advertisement in the newspaper.

Is it true that they don't advertise the GDP vacancies every year? Someone told me that the 130th GDP which was advertised recently was advertised after 2 years??? Any insights guys?

ISSB website emails always reply who told thatthey don't reply they always reply

FYI I've been trying to register on the ISSB website/ISSB Blog and it has been giving me the same error for over 2 months saying to contact the administrator as the mail function is disabled.

I've tried contacting the ISSB for this issue through their contact form and guess what same error on submitting the form.

So how were you able to email the ISSB, please do share with us, that is if you still visit these forums.

Secondly, can anyone put insight on my second last post?

Dear I had applied for PAF in 1997 but rejected due to eyesight weakness, that time in Feb, and Sep applications are submitted and open for reqrutment.
So you must visit the nearest PAF selection Center during this month Inshallah you will find these information there.
Please Take Care
Allah Hafiz

Back
Top Bottom